What happens if you take roids but don't work out? Do you still gain muscle for free?

What happens if you take roids but don't work out? Do you still gain muscle for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much nothing. Dad had friends who took steroids back in the day, and then sat on the couch and did nothing, and the steroids did fuck all.

I think so. You will still put on muscle as long as you are eating enough protien.

However working out while on a cycle will dramatically increase your gains. The #1 benefit to roiding is that it increases recovery and strength. So you can work out twice a day, 3 hours each, 7 days a week. Lift heavy, shit tons of volume, and still be ready to go for the next day.

If you are natural it will take longer to recover from workouts.

If you are gonna cycle, you might as well lift hard, since you are exposing yourself to all those sides, and you are fucking up your hormones. Might as well maximize the gains. If your lifting and diet are 100%, you can build crazy amounts of muscle. Like eat 300+ grams of protien every day, 4000 calories a day, lift heavy. Put on 30 lb of muscle in 2 months.

If you are eating a lot of protein you will see some increase in strength and mass but not much.
The biggest benefit to test is muscular hyperplasia

if you take testosterone and don't lift you will build more muscle than a natural who lifts regularly. People don't like to acknowledge it, but it's the truth

I hit puberty very late 18 now but I am still 5 8'' and super small frame and have been lifting regularly, is it safe for me to take HGH or test? please help

Studies show that over 12 weeks of 600mg test e puts on 6.9kg of muscle mass and -2kg fat.

You just get fat.

My friend gained so much weight it was gross

Nippard the manlet talked about this in one of his videos, skip to 2:25

youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM

it was shown that roids caused greater muscle gain than working out alone.
to be fair the "workout" the subjects were performing was jackshit.

I have a question: if I do a beginner cycle of 12 weeks, 500 mg of test per week, approximately how much would I be able to add weight to the main compound lifts every week?
I am intermediate level right now.
Is 5 kg a week realistic? 10 kg?

A study showed four groups of men. the first group of noobie lifters followed a lifting routine and diet plan for 2 months, the second group followed the same diet plan but did not lift. The third group followed the same workout and diet plan, but also ran a cycle. The fourth group ran the same cycle/diet plan as the third group, but di not work out.

the natty lifters gained 5.7 lbs of lean muscle mass, The natty non-lifters gained 0 lbs of lean muscle mass, the roiding lifters gained 11.7 lbs of lean muscle mass and the roiding non lifters gained 6.9 lbs of lean muscle mass.

>TL;DR yes, you gain more muscle taking roids without working out than a natty muscle builder, however there is no study about long term natty muscle building versus long term roiders who do not lift, that I can find.

That's not how test works.

> B-but muh hardwork and dedication!!!

hit yellow body before doing roids, thank me later

Studies show Youwill gain muscle - though nowhere near as much as if you were lifting too but comparable to natty lifter gains for sure. That's for afew months - unsure about the long term as the studies have never lasted that long.

End up with HDL of 5 and LDL of 200.

Your heart will get fucked for no reason if you don't do anything on gear.

Yes
False
Wrong
Incorrect

Where to torrent jojo season 2 ?

How did the natty lifters manage to gain so much LBM in 2 months? Fuck I've only been lifting for 10~ months and can't put on that much mass even with a good diet

Lol. I'm gonna need some sauce on that statement

see the linked study to

No, you get fat as shit and gain about 1% of the muscles you would lifting on roids.
Kill yourself.

The answer is downloading the coloured manga from Jojo's Coloured Advneture.