>promotes good gut health
>clears up acne
>is lactose-free for lactose-intolerant cucks
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQLbit8pbs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854945/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547054/
ergo-log.com/probiotic-lactobacillus-reuteri-atcc-6475-boosts-testosterone-synthesis.html
ergo-log.com/lactobacillus-plantarum-twk10.html
pastebin.com/f54AG18Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's literally rotten milk

it's fucking delicious and you can grow your own on your counter in your kitchen
I just slammed 700 mL homegrown, nice

bump
kefir is legit

kefir is not the same as yogurt

it has way more live cultures first of all

>mercy for animals
hmmm
I wonder who could be behind this post

>Not making Kefir bread to get carbs and protein all in one.
>Not working out to become Slav superstar
>Current Year

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQLbit8pbs

It's cultured, unlike you.

I've been drinking kefir pretty much daily for about two months now.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854945/
Can you fucking Vegans stop trying to ruin everything I love? You aren't even right 90% of the time

why did you post an unrelated webm

but breh milk has 130 bajillion pus cells and has hormones in it! It's the fucking devil

Do you eat/drink any other fermented foods/beverages?

>yogurts are bad because people put sugar in them
that's your brain on veganism

Expensive for what it is and it tastes like shit.

Yep. You know, like bread?
Sour cream is fermented. Soy sauce is fermented. Yogurt is as well.

Hell even certain alcohol is made using fermentation as a process. Beer and wine primarily.

>expensive for what it is
you could always make it yourself

Im Russian so my mom makes it for me

also it tastes great, you just have bad taste

>certain alcohol is made using fermentation as a process
you mean all acohol. if it has been distilled doesn't mean it hasn't been fermented first.

i didn't know and hence I didn't want to spread misinformation

probiotics, really are a funny thing

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547054/
ergo-log.com/probiotic-lactobacillus-reuteri-atcc-6475-boosts-testosterone-synthesis.html
ergo-log.com/lactobacillus-plantarum-twk10.html

it is of course hard to tell, if its research, wrong methodology, or something else entirely that was wrong with it, but it is not entirely so I think.

pastebin.com/f54AG18Q

I think that modern agriculture has depleted the chain that led to healthy bacteria, has led to some deficiencies.

>Yogurt is bad unless you buy the ones we tell you too

Holy shit can you fuck off?

good man. all alchohol is made by fermentation of the sugars present in the base ingredients. if the base ingredients contain starches instead of sugars, starch is first converted to sugars by the amylase enzyme. yeast, which is a microorganism, eats sugar and excretes alcohol. generally fermentation stops at about 10-11% because that's when the alcohol content becomes too much for the yeast to survive. so if you want to make anything stronger than that, you have to distill it, which is basically a fancy form of evaporation. alcohol evaporates faster than water so you can use that to separate the two, making a much stronger drink.

Lol dude anything alcohol had been fermented. It's the process of fermenting that makes alcohol alcohol.

m8 I'm not some degenerate that drinks alcohol

Thanks for the info user except there are many forms of yeast (and not just 'yeast') and just a particular few are used in the fermentation process to create alcohol.

that is correct, I didn't want to go into too much detail as my post was already pretty long.

Because I'm from Canada where milk has more hormones than a horny teen on birth control

Always look at those threads about kefir, quark and other stuff I eat my whole life and wonder how miserable is it not to be a slav

Thanks for the ad shill

Are you retarded? Hormones for milk cows is illegal in Canada, unlike the US of A.

>Is lactose free
Lactose intolerance is nature's way of filtering betas.

Yea, thats not a good aspect since many of us here dont like them. But the probiotic aspects are pretty good. That is why besides kefir, raw milk should also be advised as it also has a host of many good bacteria (which are eliminated by pasteurization)

but the aim for kefir, with probiotics in general in my view is not related to lactose tolerance, rather to

pastebin.com/f54AG18Q

in order to rebuild the gut.

too lazy to make it.
already take a probiotic anyway