Used to be fatass, hugless virgin

>used to be fatass, hugless virgin
>always ignored by cute girls, ALWAYS
>2 years later reach my goal body
>now I'm getting mires
>yeah, now that I'm fit and have money now you want to be with me right? I can FUCKING SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU

I'm 28 now, still a virgin because I'm a shut in despite the mires I've been getting since becoming fit. Does pump and dump get tiring? I can never see myself get into a relationship at this point. Disillusioned in women.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I CANT see myself get into a relationship at this point

Fixed. I can't think straight right now.

>disillusioned in women
>can't think straight
Time to be a homo (no homo)

>make an edgy post on Veeky Forums designed to bait replies
>actually experiencing cognitive dissonance and desperately wants a woman
Why are you lying to us? Why are you lying to yourself?

Wrong on both accounts user.

op if youre serious about this question, this is the wrong board to ask

on Veeky Forums, girls/women are literally the most important thing in the world to them.

everything Veeky Forums does in their lives is in order to get girls

Does it get better from here? Surely there are people who have gone through the same thing and figured something out.

Yes you dumb nigger, they want to fuck attractive guys. Surprise, surprise. Would you fuck a 300 pound girl? Would you fuck a 300lb girl who lost 180lbs and got skin flap removal surgery? Just be lucky you get mires now normie.

While not 300 pounds heavy but I would have easily have fucked some obese chicks if given the chance. Fat women are even harsher on heavier guys than thinner ones though. That doesn't relate to my point.

>be shit
>ignored
>improve
>get mires

"Wah, wah, so disillusioned!" You're an idiot, OP.

Don't hate the individual person because they don't have any control. You should be focused on hating the reality of life instead. Fuck them, get something that will make you feel good and that you have earned through hard work, but still stay in tune with how shitty reality is.

This may be the mentally healthiest option to take honestly.

>*tips fedora*

you're not disillusioned with women you're most likely depressed and have developed several personality complexes secondary to your social isolation and lack of intimacy.

the idea its caused by women is an externalisation and you're deflecting.

you're broken and you've already passed the age that any significant repair can be done to your behaviour and coping mechanisms.

for you the fight is over.

unfortunate.

Listen to yourself, you're basically angry that the universe functions in a certain way

OP here, and I can only imagine how many people would fall for this type of posts. Shame it's so common here.

lmao what is this pseudo-intellectual virtue signalling bullshit?
so if i go out now and rape someone the universe works that way and thats it?

>so if i go out now and rape someone the universe works that way and thats it?
Das it mane.

fall for which part? you are psychologically damaged, any human who has missed as many developmental checkpoints as you is. you are by definition deranged.

behaviour is easily modifiable up to the early 20s, after that it cements.

all these coping mechanisms you've developed like avoidance/denial/deflection are ingrained into who you are as a human now.

the fact you're on 4 chan talking about how hot you are now but women disgust you because they're shallow indicates you're avoiding reality to wade through your delusions/aberrations you've concocted to protect your ego.

if you're still at this stage at 28 then you are fairly conclusively fucked.

don't believe me? I guarantee you'll still be making these posts in 2 years.

Congrats OP don't get mad at them the power is now in your hands just pump and dump these sloots

He's just playing your game OP.

Don't be bitter bruh. Its no way to live life, coming from someone who did the same thing

That's the idea.
While not my intention I can see how one can, objectively speaking, see it that way. I made this post after getting some mires from a couple of cute chicks who would have easily ignored me had I stayed overweight. I'm disillusioned in women, but I'm always distracted by other work and hobby related things in my everyday life to continue thinking about this.
Yeah, it's definitely not a good mentality to have. Planning on improving on this aspect soon.

>all these coping mechanisms you've developed like avoidance/denial/deflection are ingrained into who you are as a human now
Not the same user but you sound like you are projecting hard, it seems you have this belief that you are not able to change your own personality or behavior anymore because of someone did you harm when you were young. Or maybe rather it's that you don't want to change, as to remind yourself that you were the one who experienced injustice, so you refuse offers of help and stubbornly hold on to your depression, because it in fact has become a crutch and coping mechanism for you to survive this life. I'll pray for you tonight, user.

>women didn't care about me when I was obviously a worthless human being
>they only showed interest after it showed that I am not a degenerate glutton
>something must be wrong with them

Please do amigo

>I can FUCKING SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU

Wow, OP. You've discovered that women are attracted to attractive dudes. It's like you've reinvented the theory of relativity, you Einstein of alphas, you.

Don't like it? Stop exercising and pig out on junkfood again.

Just stop whining about things that are natural, it makes you sound like a cunt with mommy issues.

> Not the same user but you sound like you are projecting hard, it seems you have this belief that you are not able to change your own personality or behavior anymore because of someone did you harm when you were young

.. yes ..

are you being ironic? or are you just very ignorant of what you're babbling about? why do you think PTSD is such a big deal? why do you think childhood trauma ruins people?

honestly you've made a fool of yourself it's hilarious you were trying to be smug as well.

good lord.

Are you fucking serious. You speak as if only women are guilty of being shallow assholes. Truth is, humans in general are shallow assholes regardless of gender. If you don't think other women are out there who experience the same kind of treatment then you are beyond delusional. You don't think fat women and ugly women are practically invisible to men? You don't think women have trust issues as a result of the contrast in how people (and especially men) treat them before and after weight loss? You don't think women suffer as a result of the inherent superficiality of society? Get real dude, men are just as disappointing.

Pump and dump is for sociopaths. So if you're okay with never feeling genuinely cared about, comfortable, or emotionally fulfilled and living/dying alone, then yeah you can go that route instead of trying to find somebody right for you. For some people it's the best path, we're all different.

>OP realizes he's unattractive
>girls are not attracted to him
>he fixes himself and becomes attractive
>girls are attracted to him
>ARRRGG I DESPISE YOU FOR BEING ATTRACTED TO THE NEW ATTRACTIVE ME

Dumbfuck.

OP it sounds like you're mad and bitter towards yourself but projecting it onto grills instead. Its like the fat family member that tries to sabotage your progress because they dont want to be reminded of who they are. But for you its that you dont want to be reminded of who you were. And because you never got mires before, getting them now reminds you of your fat self. Theres a dissonance there between mind/body but i cant tell you how to fix it. Accepting who youve become and being happy with that is the first step i guess.

They weren't interested because you resembled a poor mate and father figure. Now you represent a good mate in terms of finances and possibly genetics, and you clearly aren't lazy. Did you ever chase fat chicks?

just because you have problems you shouldnt bring others down. dumb cuck

>You don't think fat women and ugly women are practically invisible to men?
if only there were hundreds of experiments to prove you wrong
a fat women gets 10 times more attention than the average male

>be fat and lazy
>boo boo no woman find me attractive
>follow diet and exercise program
>put in hard work
>build discipline
>start crying because women find these traits attractive along with your Greek god aesthetics

Never change Veeky Forums.

It's less that women are more shallow as that they are lower test and thus lower libido.

Yep OP you´re a regular dr. Manhattan. Stay alone naked in your apartment, pretend you´re on the moon and that despite your great efforts the human race has let you down.

im so fucking tired of this women arent more shallow meme.
men have preferences while women have requirements. men love short women, average women, tall women. women only love tall men. thin, average, skinnyfat, curvy. a good body for women is eating less than a whale a week. a good body for men is working out multiple times a week and controlling your intake. its easier to dress good as a women. you can literally wear anything from high heels and cocktail dresses to oversized tshirts, mom jeans and rusty vintage shoes. you can wear jewelry, fetish accessories, basically anything. you dont even need to style it properly these days as everyone wears everything. men are expected to earn more money, even though girls are getting more college degrees each year. and dont come up with this "womyn have the same responsibilities these days" bullshit because its straight up wrong. women can be career oriented but its OPTIONAL. no pressure from society, friends, family. no one gives a shit if youre a babysitter, a kindergartner or a shitty bartender. no one is gonna look down upon you or lose interest in you because of this. i could go on. i honestly have no idea where this entire "women are less shallow" oriented from. online dating has shown the true nature of women. they are, in fact more shallow and entitled than a men. just own it instead of the mental gymnastics

>men are expected to earn more money, even though girls are getting more college degrees each year.

But men do, on average earn more and not because they're paid more on the same job as a female but because most of the degrees acquired by females are useless arts degrees like gender studies.

yeah but even the women with high earning jobs (so lets say in medicine someone with 120k/year) expect you to earn more. at first i thought it was some redpill bullshit falseflagging but the internet is full of women complaining that they cant find a guy because they expect their partner to earn more even though they earn 6 figures themselves

>from fat to goal body in 2 years

Post body right now

so because i didn't coddle you i must be the one with the problem? how old are you?

like when you go to work and your boss gives you an order do this do you sit there and concoct these narratives about how he's only mean to you because he secretly hates his life?

>Pump and dump is for sociopaths
t. tumblr

>implying you would be attracted to fat ugly insecure women

I hear you OP, I only go for girls with beautiful souls. It just so happens that hot girls have the most beautiful souls

You sound like a retard

Daaaaaamn

>used to be fat and unattractive
>now not fat and possibly attractive but to stupid to realize

dude stop being weird and just enjoy it

I can relate with this so hard. Do you user.

You're sounding like those chicks going "can't handle me at my worst, you can't have me at my best".

except for chicks the best never comes

for most its only downhill after they find a partner

Check this I'm about to hit you with the reddest of pills.

Dude there are drug dealing losers and bums regularly fucking hotter girls than you've even spoken to every single day. The whole "women are attracted to looks, money, status" thing is a ploy by people who want you to work like a slave all day and spend all of your hard earned money on things you need to attract women. The truth is women are biologically different than men when it comes to attraction. They are primarily attracted to your behavior. One could argue that looks, money, status are a representation of your behavior and that's kind of true. But the best and most efficient way to attract women is to actually behave attractively. If you think you are too short, ugly, poor, fat to get hot girls your insecurity will come out in your behavior, girls will notice it, and become unattracted to you. The reason good looking, tall, rich, handsome, jacked, high status people do better with women than the average joe is because since these people are "attractive" by society's standards they give themselves the permission to behave like an attractive man. Women pick up on this vibe and soak their panties. The thing is you don't need to be a 6'2 220 lb 10% bodyfat CEO to get girls. You just need to act like you are important. Act like you are a fucking man. The details of this are kind of complex and hard to type in a 4chin post but the gist of it is to treat yourself, your wishes, your desires as more important than anything or anyone else. You should seek nobodies approval but your own and you should love yourself unconditionally. This sounds like hippy mumbo jumbo and there are a couple of more details, but acquiring this mindset will give you unshakable confidence that will ooze off of you in your interactions with women. Ultimately your behavior is the most powerful way to attract women because they are biologically wired over millennia to reproduce with men that possess certain behavioral traits

Well the best has already cum and that's when they were younger and still tight as a condom

and spend all of your hard earned money on things you THINK you need to attract women*

too late m8. i cant cope with the feeling of missing out from so many things i will just day as a sad wagecuck abusing substances

Did you read this from that self help book by that guy?

>I hate womyn because they wouldn't fuck a obese loser hurr

women think 80% of the guys are below average, you literally have to be braindead to take them seriously

guys think 80% of women are below average desu

theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

Might have to agree ,user.

I pulled the prime quality pussy when I behaved like I don't give a shit about anyone or anything except myself(because of depression and career problems)

Eventually I got out of it, started working out and am physically 10x better than I was before. All I now attract are stupid women who make me feel like jacking off is better than wasting time with them.

I try to make sure that the women I'm with has a good time but they don't return you the favor or even notice the effort you put in.

Thank you for reminding me that I need to work on my behavior

You were a worse person back then and there is nothing wrong with women selecting you now that you've ascended in the hierarchy. It's just life, and it's completely fair.

You screwed up your fix. It should be getting not get.

>have developed several personality complexes secondary to your social isolation and lack of intimacy
What does this mean?

>2 years later reach my goal body
Low standards detected.

>I'm 28 now, still a virgin because I'm a shut in
What is wrong with the modern man? Jesus Christ

This.

He went mental because nobody likes him and he never left his room

true

took me a long time to not feel ashamed anymore when putting my own needs first (thanks Dad) but now that i don't,
i am soaking in pussy.

Being attractive and ottermode certainly helps, but just ignoring their lamentations and fugging the shit out of them really does turn those hoes on

>im a fat disgusting insecure shut in loser and no woman wants me. Women are whores buhuhuhu

>now im a jacked normal looking guy with a normal life and am not ashamed of myself anymore and girls are showing interest in me. Women are whores buhuhuh

Man you are such a fucking retard. You dont deserve a girlfriend. If you plan on tossing away every girl that finds you interesting BECAUSE she finds you interesting, i honestly hope you die a virgin. And what this guy said is absolutely true. You probably had such a low opinion of yourself being overweight on top of looking gross, no wonder no woman wanted you. Despite all the memes, women care about personality more than looks. The "girls only want rich, handsome jacked guys" meme is spread by virgins that never had a girlfriend.
This is like one big secret that a lot of people know but you need a girlfriend to actually find out, because you wont believe it until you actually see for yourself.

Find a girl you like and be with her.

OP you are bitter because you obviously lifted not to improve yourself but to conform to others' opinions. Being so conscious of your virginity doesn't help either.
The healthy mentality to follow is that you are now a better person, not only on a superficial level. In order to change your body, you disciplined your self, you did hard work and tolerated it all. A good looking body is a sign of health, a sign that you did something right, which is instictually attractive to others.
Now, what is it that you want? To hit it with girls, right? If you want to do it, just do it. And don't think that "nobody wanted the real me when I was fat". You are a different person now and your new body is part of that. There's a new "real you".

I've got news for you, fucko... if you were an undesirable twat before you got fit, you're still going to be one after. No amount of gains will fill that hole in your soul. The only way to be a better person, is to be a better person, and that's a different process for everyone, depending on what's wrong with them in the first place. Just like getting fit wasn't easy, fixing yourself on the inside won't be easy either.

OP here, solid replies ITT. I understood early on that I was bitter and should move on from this mentality if I really want to improve myself (from the inside) and made my point early on to change here But the following replies help drive the point home too and I agree that I should change my worldview on this topic ASAP. Remaining bitter helps no one.

>used to work minimum wage
>always ignored by good jobs, ALWAYS
>2 years later getmy degree
>now I'm getting offers
>yeah, now that I'm educated and have a degree now you want me right? I can FUCKING SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU

I'm 28 now, still don't have a decent job? I can never see myself get into a stable working environment at this point. Disillusioned in money.

>yeah, now that I'm fit and have money now you want to be with me right
>strong implication that you have a shitty personality

Yeah, that's literally how it works. Are you a teenager?

See

>>yeah, now that I'm fit and have money now you want to be with me right?
that's how it works, you made yourself desireable, you weren't before, nothing bad about them wanting a fot guy who can sustain himself. your next task is to find wife material, a 18-20 yo dumb but nice and silent virgin qt autist, if shes pretty and you can fall in love with her, you won your life

This.
Hearty kek at your lame post OP.

>I was fat
>got fit
>bitches mire
>hate them for mirin'

Guess what? Fit people are attractive. You're still shit even with a fit physical form., which is why you fail.

this you fucking pleb.
>I increased my value to, not just women, literally everyone
>why do people like this?
neck yourself

only just saw this. don't neck yourself just hit yourself.
we're all gonna make it breh

>Be disgusting for most of your formative years
>Mad as fuck because people dont want your slovenly distended flesh apron grinding all over them
>Realize you are a subhuman and delete your repugnant physique
>Still mad as fuck because you realize normal people are attracted to things that resemble the opposite sex.

Kill yourself, HAES nigger.
No one owes you a handjob because you exist. Your slovenly ass rolled around looking for handouts for 10 billion years and you just now realize that no one wants a deadbeat?
Why do 1/10's think they deserve 9/10s?
You get what you give, faggot.

hope you don't look like the terrorist in your pic

similar thing to OP happened to me but I'm a grill. I just do the same with guys. Use them, abuse them and leave them. Last guy bought me a 3 000 EUR handbag right before I left him. What a looser.

fucking this

>Veeky Forums is one person

I would assume most people here lift for themselves, i hope that's the reason

This is a false analogy.

Let's say you've graduated and you believe you have enough knowledge and experience in the field to apply for a job at company A, but you get rejected by that company. You apply to company B and get accepted.

Both workplace A and B have exactly the same requirements.

Would you now, after working x years at company B apply to company A for the same position who didn't value your knowledge and experience in the first place?

They thought I wasn't good enough for them back then, why should I work my ass off for such a company when there are better options out there?

If you DON'T reject those women who now 'suddenly' want you, then you're a doormat and I hope you get treated as such, which she will, by the way, because she wont respect you for taking her after she rejected you in the past. ONLY PUMP AND DUMP THESE WOMEN, NEVER GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.

Don't be cucks, guys, such broads aren't worth your commitment, you're better than that.

Breh I lift for the sex.

Otherwise what's the point? To dominate your fellow men perhaps?

let me buy you a handbag and let you use me

>to dominate your fellow men
you mean sex?

I like you OP

t. girl here

kek, who cares? Women are worthless cum dumpster and ugly women should be gased. Elliot Rodger had right with the last part of his Manifesto, we should kill all fat and ugly women and should put all the hot ones in camps where they can get fucked by men who are horny. And a man can be as fat and ugly as he want since we are clearly superior.