Why are girls/women literally the most important thing on Earth to Veeky Forums...

Why are girls/women literally the most important thing on Earth to Veeky Forums? Every thread on this shithole board always comes back to girls/women. The obsession is unbelievable

Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired us to think that fucking women is the most important thing on Earth. (sexual deviants like homosexuals and pedophiles are mentally defective)

Because they don't have a girlfriendand can't get any. If they do manage somehow they don't come here anymore.

Social validation
Feeling like you are horribly defective and missing out on life
And tfw no gf memes

what are you talking about? there are posts/threads on here all the time with guys talking about their relationships, their girlfriends, crying about ex-girlfriends, etc

the funniest threads are the ones that seem to pop up weekly that hit 200-300 replies where guys cry about girls and say how shitty women are, their terrible personalities, how they gain all their self-worth off of external forces, how they hate men being happy, how they break up and move onto the next guy immediately, etc, yet then still act like not having a girlfriend is the worst pain imaginable

im 27 and i got to play with girl tiddys for the first time last night

fit is alpha

funniest shit i've read all day senpai

>girls/women
I don't know how the fuck you managed to so badly misspell "sips"

Hell yeah, congratulations!

I want to be in love

pathetic

Its the last thing that might make me happy.

So I pursue it knowing that when it doesn't I can kill myself with no regrets.

Spreading your seed is literally the measuring bar of manhood. You should be accomplishing it as much as possible (or at least the act without actually impregnating) while you're young and vital. There's plenty of time for other endeavors when you're old and jaded.

Not me, senpai. No waifu, no laifu

raising successful children is the single most important thing in life, and since a quality woman is integral to that goal, pursuit of them is a high priority. gg ez

We all just want hot women.

Meh, I rarely see what you're talking about. It's mostly guys just tired of how horrible a relationship they had went or they're going through a deteriorating one in the present and it's heartbreaking rather than it is autistic behavior. I am one of those guys actually and I'm still clouded in my mind about her. We're still together but it's going horribly for a reason I can't apparently comprehend.. It sucks.

>met a qt sloot on tinder
>turned out to be 16
>creampied her anyway
>scared as hell

what if I go to prison
what if she wasn't really on the pill
why am I going to do it again
zyzz, rippetoe, help me

I hope you get v&, children can't consent user

16 year olds can consent if that is the age of consent.

Eg; 16 is the age of consent in most states in Aus

I'm gay though, give me twinks.

Gain aesthetics, gain wealth all I give a shit about. Chicks are easy, why would I want to bring drama into m perfect life?

>be me around 12-13
>receive cologne in OP pic as X-mas gift
>my friend sees the name of it when I open it
>he LOL's his ass off