How many times have you been hit on by women in your adult life...

How many times have you been hit on by women in your adult life? Not just given a compliment but the girls clearly trying to pick you up/get you to pick them up and fuck. Only one time for me.

>at a small kickback
>hanging out in friends kitchen drinking beer
>2 qts come to me, one on each side
>keep laughing at every stupid thing I say
>tell me to come with them
>go into bathroom
>sperg out and think that's weird
>leave them in the bathroom together
>they hookup without me

Autism sucks

ouch

>one wasn't my type at all and my friend trapped me with her and I rejected it
>other was a fat chick
Only two that I have seen plainly

No way. That's pitiful and hilarious if true.

>be 15
>in drama/theatre class
>be friends with a cutie 15 year old
>start hanging out
>she gives hints after hints
>just friends t.me
>one day we're laying on my bed
>she says "I've always wanted to try something" and kisses me
>I kiss her back but wont progress
>another time we were laying on a bed and she said "I know you want to do this" and let me touch her tit
>eventually she becomes frustrated because I never initiate hangouts or text her first
>lose contact with her for years
>eventually she wins the national beauty paegant contest
>she participates in miss universe, is famous now
>I'm happy for her and jack off to the thought of holding her tit when we were teens
>she initiates contact with me after all these years, sending me photos of us when we were younger
>I don't buy into her shit because she's acting different now that she's famous but she is resistant
>eventually end up at her place
>we smoke weed and laugh like we were teenagers again
>she wants me to massage her
>I give her a really good massage with coconut oil all over her body
>eventually it progresses to me massaging her tits with coconut oil
>there's no turning back now
>I must have sex with her
>it's her unfulfilled teenage dream to have my cock inside her
>I fulfill her dream and we have sex
>she gives me the best blowjob of my life
>In the morning she cooks for me, but is cold
>I leave her apartment
>no real contact since, just some lousy texts
mfw I fugged a miss universe contestant and now I'm here writing this on Veeky Forums

A few times. Each time i was oblivious to it

I have women looking at me directly holding eye contact for long periods of time in public.

I feel that I am above average in the face aesthetic department, but I've never had experience with women on an interpersonal level so I have no idea what women are like or think, they're pretty much not even human to me.

pix negro

these threads are pointless because mostly its just putting yourself in a situation
in my hometown no one ever comes to me, even though theyre looking at me for a longer period of time. at where i live now, the average girl is a lot better looking and i get approached fairly often
just go to bars, girls always drink themselves to lonely

Don't be a faggot. Pics now

>believing this obvious lie

I wish I could desu but you would find out who she is pretty fast from her pics. We're from a nordic country if it makes any difference

>you would find out who she is pretty fast from her pics.
nigga so what, she's already a public persona if she's a beauty contestant

pix or it never happened

How about a name then you baby

Posting her pic wouldn't make my story any more true to those don't believe it, and desu I don't feel like I need to prove anything. If you must jack off to my story, she is about 180cm, slim, blonde, big&nice&fake titties, and hates feminists. Also loves giving blowjobs, she once told me (I learned that to be true that night)

Honestly less than ten, I can think of five right now but I'm only 22.

Lower standards tho- how many times have you noticed a girl trying to get positive attention from you? Because it's much more common that I notice girls notice me and all the sudden the shirts a little lower and the hair is being twirled and they're laughing at my retarded jokes or pretending to care about why snorlax is the best Pokémon.

I can count 7 times since graduating hs in 2012. Every time bar once I was with my younger brother which I found odd since he is dyel af. It would seem like common sense that he'd be repellant but it's not been the case. what's the deal brehs? I never bothered with their advances.

>30something yo panama grill talking about Marilyn Manson at me for 40 minutes and suggests I go to her place with her after work before she goes to the concert
>safeway grill giggling at literally everything I say, mentions I have a flower in my hair (put it there earlier to fuck around and make jokes with bro), I said I put it there to look pretty for her and she blushed [the only one I regret not persuing tbth, looked like a shorter 6/10 Nigella Lawson]
>Walmart grill asking me if I needed help with finding any clothing and saying she'd help me find something that fit, I said "isn't the point to help me take them off", she gave me her number and I tossed it
>black starbucks grill being way too agressive (ty based bay area) including "damn, you think about getting a macchiato? I could get you the drink too" *screeching laughter*
>some hamplanet in target doing everything to contain spaghetti, kept the convo to one word answers
>some milf in jack in the box came up to me after I asked for ranch and said she wanted to get some of my ranch and winked, I told her she could ask the lady at the counter for some
>a 6' blonde waitress from cheesecake factory waiting on me admitted she had 3 shots of tequilla and was telling me how great I look and how I'd probably be a great hugger. hugged her and she held on to that for the longest 10 seconds ever.

I kind of want a pump and dump, but stooping to min wage workers didn't appeal to me any of the times it came up.

Not even a compliment

it would add some spicy flavor to your story you bland scandi pussy
no pix
confirmed never happened

I wanted pics of you, how much do I have to lift to get qtpi nordick miss universe to give me blowjobs and sex

When I was 17, sitting at Wendys, girl with huge tits sat down in front of me and started flirting with me, I even touched her breasts. She was 20. Unfortunately I didn't have a car or my own place so I couldn't do anything with her. She must have thought I was older.

Mostly everyday women approach me or flirt.

Who's got a lower chance of being a serial killer cannibal rapist- the sketchy dude alone at the bar staring her down for half an hour or the dude who came with his little bro and is laughing and having a good time and being nice to his sibling?

It sounds weird but chicks have to consider this stuff when they're trying to cop some dick.

I experience this too, whenever my younger sister and I go out I get hit on doubly because we're clearly siblings and she is a girl, so I'm probably not some cringey misogynist serial killer type to chicks hoping to meet a hook up at a bar.

Girls like dudes who are attractive and fit, but being wealthy looking and well socialized (yes by society's standards) will get you more.

I'm above average in facial looks. Because of this, I've never been able to tell when girls are flirting with me or not. They have always acted this way and I have never really been able to tell unless they've started just touching me or something. Anyways...

> Be me
> 20 & in college
> Go to college party
> Looking for bathroom, but open bedroom door & two girls are making out in bed
> Two girls look up & see me
> They say "Join us!"
> I hear "user, it's your turn!" (We are playing beer pong)
> "Gotta go, it's my turn!" I say to the two girls that just asked me to join threesome
> It still bothers my to this day

I'm a in shape bartender. Id say twice a month I get a serious comment/opportunity.

after I passed the age of 18 a women has never so much as glanced my direction

The stephanie at the top is also playing her hand aggresively in trying to hang out.

Here's a pic of me, pls no bully, also remember I didn't fugg her because I'm Veeky Forums, I fugged her because it was her teenage fantasy of a platonic relationship, and her winning the beauty contest was completely unexpected, it just makes it a better story desu desu. I still remember her like when we were 15

You're a tough man, I'd have killed myself within a week.

> "Gotta go, it's my turn!"

Man... that's pitiful. Did you see the two later on that night? Were you drunk?

>hmmm i need a tat
>fuck why not a bear?

lmao looking good though, proof that you don't need roids

>Back in senior year of high school
>Sitting in class next to a qt
>Access the room the token flamboyant gay black kid points out that I have really nice calves
>At that point I had never once done leg day or worked out in general
>qt next to me looks under the table at my legs
>Agrees verbally with accidental wingman

Ended up dating. She had cute nipples and a godtier ass.

Twice, both were ugly and slightly drunk.

Only once, and this was when I was a skinny twink fuccboi

>be in public speaking class
>cute lil' latina, slightly chubby but also big bum
>very warm, friendly, sociable
>I'm an autist but also shameless
>most people in the class just suck at talking to each other
>we hit it off because I just talk about random shit and come across as nice
>semester ends
>decide to "study for finals" together
>we actually study
>suddenly prodding questions
>asks me if I'm religious
>"I don't really think about it too much, I respect religions for the communities they foster and the people they help though, how about you?"
>"I am a Catholic and I believe Jesus Christ is our true lord and savior and without god in our lives we would be lost sheep in this world. People who live without God are full of sin and eventually doomed to a life of damnation"
>"You should come to my youth group user I'm sure you'll like it we discuss moral philosophy and religion and I think it would help you"
>o-ok
>never see or talk to her again
>mfw I got hit with the Jesus question

T-thanks :') also congrats on getting it right, alot of people say wolf or some completely other animal. I love animals man even though I eat them

Congrats on sleeping with that girl user, nobody can ever take that away from you

Iktf

Never

more upper chest, but lookin good elsewhere, also jelly of this lighting

One time and it was a really ugly chick. I tried to be as autistic as possible to stop myself from smashing her because I was wasted as all shit. Needless to say, it worked out well

>go to party
>super hot blonde at beer pong table
>she's the center of attention
>I move in and start talking to her
>we end up playing on the same team and eventually go dance
>she says we should go somewhere a little more quiet
>we go to the garage and we're there by ourselves
>we talk the whole night and it's great
>she says "I'm not like other girls I don't really hook up with guys on the first night"
>saying this as I'm feeling up her thighs cuddling under the blanket
>night starts coming to an end
>roommates that gave me a ride there say they're leaving
>fug I won't have a ride home if I stay here with this hot girl
>she says she's gonna change into something more comfortable
>i walk out of the garage and she's literally in lingerie
>autism intensifies
>tell her I have to go
>she looks confused as fuck
>hug her and get her number before I leave
>text her later, but she never texts back

Alot of time but it's by really disgusting girls.
Not gonna go the whole nice guy route, but atleast i want a grill to take care of herself if she wants to be dateable.

I'm good looking and I've been hit on clearly like twice in my life or so, at age 30.

Women just like to make it clear they are approachable and wait for you to hit on them.

Every time I go out to bars/clubs
Sometimes when I'm just doing day-to-day shit

Im not religious myself, but religious girls are the best option in 2017. Way more traditional and femine, usually hate feminism and less likely to cheat on you

Go grannies count?

I couldn't date a girl if she was as religious as the chick in the greentext.

I've actually been flat out hit on ("user is hot as fuck") by two hot girls fighting for my attention. Also had some girls get all physical and hold my hand.

Apparently I'm a 3/10 in looks though and I didn't even lift back then and wore track suits, so maybe the personality meme has some truth to it, I used to be a loudmouth bad boy, now I've calmed down and don't get any attention from females even though I lift and dress nice.

Yes

I get it a lot and I'm a fat dyel, must be charming or something.

>some milf in jack in the box came up to me after I asked for ranch and said she wanted to get some of my ranch and winked, I told her she could ask the lady at the counter for some

kek alpha as fuck

how the fuck can anyone not guess it's a bear?

That last part hurt to read

Many times except 65% of the time I was too damn insecure to act on it. When I look back in retrospect I cringe at my stupidity and slight innocence. Eventually when i realized my potential, I ended up satisfying my sexual desires.
It's a mind state guys. Sure being handsome helps a lot. But self confidence does go a long way. Even if you don't get a 7-10/10 all the time, you'll never have to go home alone with your right hand.

Bump

More times than I can count. Probably way more than I myself have tried. Although that is not to say all of them have been attractive, and im picky. So...

How often do you get girls, and how often are they 7+/10?

>Flying alone from Monetgo Bay, Jamaica to New York
>Cute flight attendant gathers those forms you have to fill out to enter the land of the free
>asks me where I'm from but I assume she was just being polite and think nothing of it
>as we are about to land and the attendants have to be seated she passes me, says "I really like your hair", and hands me a napkin
>has her name and number

The guy next to me seemed to be enjoying the moment even more than me.

anyway pic related, it's one of them.

Thanks senpai :-) sometimes I wonder what autism prevented me from making a move on her when we were teens, but I must live in this dimension I guess.

Chest has always lacked for me, I gotta try to target it more, esp. upper chest. Thanks for tip desu, also yes I love that lighting as well!

I'm sincerely unable to count as I have a 10/10 face (manlet and barely out of dyel-mode though). Same for guys hitting on me.

2nd from the left?

Idk I guess in the pic you can see it better, or then some people are just bad at recognizing animal tattoos. Bears are awesome spirit animals, the're nordick, strong and rub their back against trees anytime they fkin want to

Please tell me it was the blondie on the front or the brunette on the left. Did you ever meet up?

it was the blonde senpai, but no, I had a connecting flight. Not returned to the states since but we follow eachother on insta and whatever, so some day maybe.

Sounds like she was fantasizing about it in the sense that even though she's a beauty pagent competitor, you still rejected her. Once she got what she wanted she didn't want much to do with you

Of course that may not be all or may be wrong, but I'm basing it on info given

A few times, usually from fairly mediocre women or sluts

I don't think there is such a thing as a genuinely hot, prime girl trying to get someone to fuck her. She can sit there and have a swarm around her 24/7.

I thought I could get Veeky Forumsfa and looksmax and have the 10/10 come to me but I ended up having to go out of my way to make an effort to get a hot chick

you almost certainly avoided a disease
>tearing yourself up over dodging dyke whores

too many to remember really, even had couple of stalkers.
One showed up at my house and told that we needed to talk. She was bonkers.

Why doesn't shit like this happen to me. I'm not ugly or an Adonis. But come on man

Can you post a pic of your hair please? I want to see the magic she was attracted to

This is what I think happened too. It's too bad because, I honestly saw us nothing more than friends back then. I only started fapping to her when she won the beauty contest. I know I'm pretty autistic but maybe I didn't think of her in such a sexual way when we were younger

0 times. I've been told by my female friends that they're surprised I've kissed two girls and only had sex with one (20 yo). Hell, my ex gf, didn't believe me for the longest time. In my friend group, out of the guys, they say I'm the best looking one. Even my Tinder date last night said my pictures don't do me justice and that I'm much more handsome in person. It's weird.

I've had some older women hit on me or compliment my looks but never a younger woman (30 or below). A few times I've had people with me tell me that a girl was attracted and putting out signals, but I rarely see it that way. I have had a couple girls look at me with that wide-eyed way too long eye contact but I'm always too much of a pussy to act on it.

Sorry to say but the sex probably wasn't as good as she imagined it would be, or the chemistry wasn't right. I actually had this recently.

nah, understand that being a filthy ddegenerate and having potential sex in a public bathroom is the epitome of a man without worth.

Find a women you wanna invest into and grab her by the hand, lead her to prosperity. We are men, not whores. inb4 muh fedora, quit thinking banging random sluts is awesome and leet, normies need to kill themselves Every whore you fuck devalues you

blond>black girl>man>left>last one

Happened during college with a whale
>on the brink of blacking out
>she grabs me and starts grinding my dick against a wall
>turns around and starts to make out with me
>think that i can probably get a bj out of this
>get into the make out
>grab her hand and bring her upstairs to my room
>she starts sucking my dick
>let her keep at it for a good 5 minutes, I do not want to fuck this bitch
>her friend opens my door and tells her to leave
>laughing my ass of thankful for this interruption
All in all ok, but there is a picture of me making out with her that exists...

Like 5 times, but they were all black, so that's only 3 times when you abide by the Three-fifths Compromise.

3-4 times, 3 of them were not worth it, the other one I dated for a bit, she has some emotional issues though and fucked a couple dudes after we broke up (she was a virgin when we started dating, desu could have been bs)

Once when I was like 19 or 20
>go to bar
>sitting at table with friends
>morbidly obese and somewhat grill at the table beside us eating mozzarella sticks
>keeps trying to give me one
>lie to her and say I'm vegan
>she asks if I want to dance
>tell her I don't know how
>she says I look like a good dancer
>she shows me the ring she's wearing, asks if I like it
>takes it off and hands it to me
>tells me to guard it while she goes to the bathroom
>once she comes back I give her the ring back and gtfo

To be fair, she may have been slightly retarded, idk.

I've had more gay dudes than women.
Am I making it f-fit?
> not gay either

>be me 6'5 and not awful looking, this is before I started lifting

>be on cruise, chilling with this slut
>be kinda drunk, she's telling me about spanx (spanks?)
>ask her what spanx are
>she takes her pants off in the middle of the hallway
>asks me if she can watch me piss with a boner (because apparently, guys can't piss with boners)

>in class, sitting next to this chick who's friend I used to date
>she has my number for some reason, whatever.
>sends me this crazy bondage video of her keeping ginger in her ass for like 30 min
>asks me to whip her with an electrical cord until she bleeds
>that'sGoingToBeANoFromMeDog.jpg

>talking to this girl my brother knows
>super hot, inexperienced
>chatting, nothing comes of it
>three months later get an image of her spread eagle telling me to come over and fuck her
>go over to her house, her religious parents are standing there holding her cell phone
>they ask me to come inside... absolutelyFuckingNot.jpg
>got the fuck out of there

>at a bar, drinking away my sins
>this chick comes in and sits down next to me
>within ten minutes asks me to leave with her
>we go to some shitty motel
>I fuck her, she has me choke her out while we're fucking
>serious issues are coming out
>she tells me to do her without a condom
>I do because I'm a fucking moron
thank god I didn't get super aids.

>Be me, 16, at a family reunion
>cousin and I are talking, both sober
>she asks me to come into the bathroom with her
>say no
>shit gets awkward
>we don't talk for about a decade
>she's a computational astrophysicist now
>we're in the same grad program, I've been avoiding her
>I'm going to her sister's wedding in a few months
>let's hope she pretends like nothing happened because I will not fuck my cousin.

Life on easy mode gentlemen, I can post up some more if you guys want.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oh and those were just the hot ones

A uncomfortable amounts of times, I would guess maybe 300 or 500 times, I a cute face and I always looked like I lifted weights even when I didn't, I used a lot of bumbells when I was in my formative year's and I sort of yept the build, I naturally have chad genetics, my father was known as "The Russian" and "Adonis" for being incredibly shredded.
I also have an obsession with looking good at all the times and the confidence of feeling good looking is incredibly addicting.

Zero

I've always had to pursue.

Couple times
Helps that I'm the only brown guy in a white town

pajeet?

Wow.

>>some milf in jack in the box came up to me after I asked for ranch and said she wanted to get some of my ranch and winked, I told her she could ask the lady at the counter for some

Yessir

You're right about the sex part, for some reason I never put the best effort into the most beautiful girls I've fugged, it's pretty weird but I kind of enjoy delivering a mediocre/bad sex experience if the girl is really good looking. The average and not good looking girls I fugg like animals, and also with them I have had some of my most memorable fugging experiences.

Oh man I can see why the girls like you, you look like Jesus

Never hence hitting the gym. Maybe when I was younger in my teens going to adult parties but that was the alcohol talking and I was too autistic then to know.

depending on how you said it this could have looked alpha as fuck

like if you said it in an Arnold Schwarzenegger terminator kind of way, obviously without the accent
like you were kind of disgusted at them

or if you laughed while you said it as if you were too good for them

but you probably didn't do either of them

whose*