Pajeet gains

How do I differentiate myself from all the gym pajeets of today? I'm tired of being a skinny ugly brown loser. No one respects me. I'm a joke of a human being, but I want to change. I'm worried that simply getting big won't be enough. What do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Mysore_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For starters, stop being so self hating and letting these Veeky Forums rejects get to you.

>calling yourself a pajeet
Pathetic

It's true though. If you're an Indian without heavy caucasian features, you shouldn't even bother working out.

Kek, he can still call himself Pajeet for the meme, just because he doesn't refuse to say it like an insecure faggot with shitty self confidence.

Explain why pajeetos refuse to wear deodorant? is it because it costs $2?
We recently got one in our small gym, just wtf dammit, he smells out whole room.

I've been told I don't have any body order, probably because my parents make sure that I'm in a closed off room whenever they're making curry so that the odor won't get on my clothes. I wear perfume as much as I can when I go outside, though.

Start to poo in loo, wipe your ass, clean your hands, wear deodorant, also flush the loo

Lift for gains not aesthetics, i remember there was some pajeet that won commonwealth games in lifting

Tell every one you're white, they're not allowed to assume your race.

oh so it is because the curry

Pajeet reporting.
Pic related is me. Ignore everyone while working out.

sikh's are bro-tier, i don't understand the hate they get on Veeky Forums

POO

Non-pajeet here. But wondering how long it took you to get that body? You have my ideal body.

About 1 and a half years gruelling years since i dont have the genetics to build muscle or lose fat. But worth it in the end i guess.

See

Probably a North Indian. Us Dravidians don't have that privilege.

Im south indian desu.

T H E R E I S H O P E

Couldn't be more wrong. Indians have to abandon their own culture if they want to make it in the west. The diet, the clothes, the behaviour, the awful music. Just become a westerner with brown skin. Indian culture is just inferior.

Holy cow /pol/

post before bro

Nah as an indian i find that this is correct. However /pol/ it may sound. If you behave stereotypically indian expect to be an outcast.

I was a skinny fat dyel. You see any indian on the road - that was me.
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

ATTENTION INDIAN LADS
how does one get a indian qt when white?
a-asking for friends of course

Not worth it. They are not what they used to be.

Are you kidding? There's a growing trend nowadays of Indian girls moving away from Indian guys and going with other races (especially white). Between that and the weakening of the arranged marriage system, people like us are gonna die alone.

>I wear perfume as much as I can when I go outside, though.

Parfume is the second worst thing after body odor.

B8

heart reacts only your body is super nice aw ahaha :")

Hello Sanjay

I'm going to court your sister now, please mail her to me and I want her by the office tomorrow morning. Have a pleasant day!

They could just modernise without losing their identity.

Clean up the cities, streets, and the fucking Ganges river, fuck. Improve public hygeine. Violence, rapes, arranged marriage system, violence and abuse within arranged marriages (both ways).

India could be a lot more bro without becoming America 2.0

Indians here in California are all model status 6ft tall, beard, jawline, and buff when I go to the mall all the Indian guy there are all with a white girl or a thick Spanish girl the 4channers here are bitter virgin that only meme you don't need advice here senpai go look elsewhere.

... just get a latina gf dude. Indian girls are equoalent (dont know if i got this word right) to indian guys if we are talking about girls. Ugliest girls ever, not only by appearance

>Indians here in California are all model status 6ft tall, beard, jawline

I live in CA too, and you must have some serious beer goggles on or something. Every pajeet I see around here is the same.

>skinny or dad bod
>stinks
>quiet, oblivious, and anti-social

Same with the women.

what kind of desi are you?

South Indian

You think these are the primary issues of India?
Jesus you must live under a rock or something.
As a free lance financial analyst, I believe I am somewhat qualified to speak on this topic.

India is structurally backward in terms of the economy, society and other cluster-fuck ups.
No amount of cleaning up will solve the issue because the poor hygiene, violence and sexist mentality comes from these underlying economic and social issues which over time have only exacerbated.
What you call problems are only outcomes of a much larger underlying problem that is not directly perceivable.

Will be harder than a north indianin this case but still doable.

First thing, change your diet to a (clean) north american one. Indian spices make us stink. I assume you already wear deodorant but if not, then ffs start using it (the roll on stick type, not the spray). Keep cologne to a minimum, don't wanna be obnoxious about that either. Just a couple of sprays.

Spend the money on getting a good haircut and good clothes. Dont be a cheap bastard and buy walmart brand clothes. get inspiration from styles you like and spend the fucking money. dont be like all the old uncles with their dad jeans and trash ass checked shirts.

start working out. it will take a year or two to really notice the changes but you have to start today.

finally, make a concious effort to change the way you carry yourself. dont be the submissive south indian that everyone expects you to be. take a small page out of a punjabi's book. fake confidence. dont look down while walking. kill the boy and become a fucking man.

At least you're self-aware, which is something most curryniggers completely lack. Just wear deodorant and become 'the big guy' instead of 'the smelly brown guy'.

>He fell for the north India is better meme.
Lmao

And you came to 4chins to shitpost about it.

>(((((((((((((You)))))))))))))

Don't wear typical pajeet clothing. Don't have typical pajeet hair. Don't smell like curry or whatever poojeets smell like. Try to be white but not too white to the point where it's over-compensation. You know

I'm going to Kerala for four months on a job.

I'm a white American (23), speak no Malayalam, and know nothing about the place.

How will I do?

should be ok, i believe a lot of people speak english in kerala.

If you are educated in the west, move back to India. There's no need to look down upon yourself, you'll be just another pajeet in the crowd and since you workout you already have a leg up on most.

That, or commit sudoku.

We are all gonna make it brah, I'm Sikh so I dunno if that gives me some kind of advantage. Sikh guys tend to be a bit bigger than other Indians? Anyway brah just lift heavy and eat heaps.

Tamil Nadu represent

Here's a current one, put a bit of size on since then. 88kg, 5'11"

what's your snap? or insta?

I know this dude in person, his name is Raj, he's a pretty chill dude.

I mean the people, us dravidians are ugly we have thick lips and big noses

DESIGNATED

girl here btw :")

Got big lips, but my nose is actually small. I try to hide my lips whenever I'm in public.

I think some Pajeets are really good looking note emphasis on the some

Just be yourself bro

Your religion is pretty cool, I've read a bit about it, where are you Ks though?

Many are Sikh in name only

Just be yourself and everything will be fine.

SHITTING

>North Indian
>High caste
>Great hair and jaw genetics
>Skin light enough to not be an outcast
>manlet
I am grateful for this life tbqh familia. No hate for south indian bros but I'm glad I'm not one. just eat and workout lad. lift heavy but don't fall for the 5x5 meme. Go around 8-12 rep range, work out 6 times a week with sunday being the rest day. Go hard on protein. if you're a vegetarian like me ask parents to buy a cow and go nuts with dairy products. beans, lentils, rice(basmati white rice only. brown rice won't do) and butter/cheese/curd/yogurt. I was a skelly but i legit tripled my diet and then realised how shit my diet was. Start running/cycling, and do wrist workout every other day. Don't fuck up your macros, and stop eating ghee this instant. Cook your own food for best results because indian moms cannot hold back on making fattening foods, and they do ot understand what a diet is. Don't go heavy on squats/deadlifts(if at all) and instead focus on leg press because in my experience indian ;leg genetics are Op and you get HUGE legs barely working them out. I skip
leg day after starting cycling. And for fuck's sake, SHAVE. Helps with the BO if you have thatproblem. Don't fall for the hipster retard beard meme, you just look like a allahu ackbar sandnigger. Also Ashwagandha specially when you're a low test cuck, and sleep well. We're all gonna make it brah.
PS:Women, not even once. Biggest gains goblins, WILL hurt you and fuck you over. Either just let your parents arrange a marriage(lmao) or get a loyal one of kind rare gf

Thanks bby

t. Cuck who put aside his "Guru Nanak" to fight for the Queen of England

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Mysore_Wars

kek

What are you trying to say?

Since all fellow pajeets are here, does everyone really have a 7 inch dick or are all my friends just memeing me? I only have a 5 inch dick so I get very insecure about it because apparently everyone else is bigger than me. Please be honest, bros.

only 5.5 friend :(

Zyzz is a pajeet. You tell me user

7.5 Dravidian Master Race here

>Kurd
>Pajeet

Pick one

North pajeet here.I have a 7 incher and honestly thought it was the average. It isn't ? I compared it to my cousin once when we were drunk and his was like 6.8 but thicker than mine. I've always assumed average was 6.5 at least. I've not seen much dicks but the token south indian of my friend group also had a huge dong, like a 6.5 incher but legit thicker than a a redbull can

Faggot detected

Don't try so hard lad

Says the faggot who observes other guys hard cock

The word you're looking for is "erect". It's okay, you just need some english gains.

American pajeet here. Used to be a pretty successful cardio fag but have achieved these results in 1.5 years of lifting. Started at 140 now at 170. Can do 1/2/3/4 and now focusing primarily on aesthetics. Stop being a huge faggot OP and get your twink ass in the gym.

pic related

People only hate pajeets in the gym cause they swarm in groups and do stupid shit. Dont do stupid shit and perfect your form, then no one will care.

this. theyre the only people im racist against irl. they're rude and smelly.

Bump

>i dont have the genetics to build muscle or lose fat

>results

Who here /mississauga/

shiraj pls go

>claims I need to make english gains
>doesn't capitalize "E" in 'english'

Kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KYS

>bro-tier
>not terrorists
Will you redditors just die already

>North indian
>implying you're not all worthless gang raping curry-niggers
Kys

No need to abandon their vibrant culture desu senpai. They just need to stay out of the west. They're not welcome here

Le /pol/ boogeyman.
Neck yourself u fucking idiot

Its because of the "bro-tier" meme

>be white
>profit
They will literally throw themselves at you. Thats how worthless they are

>t. Coping pajeet

My sides

>let your parents buy you a cow
My sides
Best part he's being unironic

>5x5
>meme
kys, currynigger

>He is a dumbass sardar that fell for the north Indian meme.
Look up Marathas and Vijayanagara Empire and countless other empires that fought against Muslims and are the reason why India isn't a Muslim shithole.
I mean it's still a shithole but mostly a Non-Muslim one

That you guys are cucks and are overrated. The Marathas and Rajputs did more damage to the Muslims then you towel heads and weren't half the cucks you were during the British rule

Not b8, cooking curry uses pungent spices so it makes the entire house or room smelly if you dont use a carbon filter lid for the pot

Pretty high percent of english speakers. What are you doing over there?