SingularDTV launches Tokit

tokit.io/

SingularDTV just launched their tokenizing ecosystem dApp.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRB357OirJ8&feature=youtu.be

TOKIT is Here! The Evolution in Entertainment Begins…

medium.com/@SingularDTV/tokit-is-here-the-evolution-in-entertainment-begins-1d3e9eaff348

>GET YOUR SNGLS everyone!

why the fuck does no one seem to care? This is HUGE.

It's a shitcoin, enjoy your bags.

How is it a shitcoin?

No fucking way this is a shit coin.

This is fucking big.

Go do an ICO right now.

Kek

I was scared off by the low buy volume.

I watched all the tutorial videos.

Basically, anyone can create their own ERC20 token and then sell his shit for it. It think it's a great idea but I fear it's just too fucking complicated for normies.

How the fuck do they expect normies to understand how to buy Ether then buy the fucking SingularDTV tokens, then buy the artist token with the SingularDTV token or Ether. Holy shit the whole process is so complicated that normie brains will melt down.

Reason why paypal made it big is because it's fucking simple. Any retard can write down login and password. Everything else is automated.

Creating wallets for Ether? Sending Ether? Understanding Tokens? good luck

yet another middleman service, who gives a fuck

u guys check these guys website? Its like some pajeet setup a shitty pressable.

this is way ahead of our time lmao, this will take off in 20-100 years from now.

the volume seems to be picking on

They have call centers to help people.

JUST ANNOUNCED!

SINGULARX IS LAUNCHING TOMORROW TOO!

The decentralized exchange is coming!

Noice! Was wondering when that would come. My remaining SNGLS are ready!

STAY POOR!

pump and dump, lets see where it will be in 3 days

Stay poor? Got rid of my bags finally, thank you whoever bought them. Bless you!

STAY POOR YOU POOR FAGS :D
This thing is one of the biggest dapps that is being released.

This sounds so huge

Until EtherVision rolls out in March 2018, there will be plenty of opportunities to scoop more SNGLS at discount price. Good luck!

The news is barely out. Super time to buy in. Well better was couple of days ago ofc

SingularX is coming out tomorrow too

This whole week they are utilizing the platform

Nov 9th...Gramatik will tokenize his IP on a live stream concert from Zurich.

Brings The Noise. Want Mass Adoption Of Cryptos? Get Some Dumbass Celeb To Go Paris Hilton and Shill Their Coin. “Buy My Shit With My Coin.” Just Owning Celeb Coins Alone Will Sign Fucks Up.

BUY MY COIN BITCHES

- world “how do i send you my money”

- holders of SNGLS - billion dollar valuation in two months

Singular Insider user wasn't joking!

Fuck I bought a ton yesterday.

Just had a feeling!

IS ALSO MY HO

used to think Veeky Forums was worth a rat’s dick.

rookie mistake

Yep.. Now i’m Pony League, bitches.

scam scam scam scam

if the tokens represent intellectual property how exactly do token holders get paid revenue from these intellectual properties? Or is this just a charity platform to fund the arts??

The binance pump was way ahead and more intense than the other exchanges. I managed to buy cheap on butrrex and then sell on binance for 80% gains. never had such a good arbitrage run before. Best I ever did was like 45%

Currently sold everything (I know, I should probably hold at least SOME considering my gains) but I have a good feeling its going back down to .00065 at least. What do you guys think?