He lifts for one of these

>He lifts for one of these

Putting "i have a bf" in the bio is the excuse they give if they are caught

She wants to fuck

yes that is all quite obvious

>21
>boyfriend of 6 years
Don't they think about how it would be with other people?

>Don't they think about how it would be with other people?
the profile was taken from tinder.

the past is the past user!

Maybe he does, but evidently not she

It's a very tenuous excuse for why they're on a DATING app. Only cucks wouldn't dump a a whore like that

Yeah it would suck unless they're shitty people.

People aren't some complicated puzzle where only one piece fits, if you have two decent people who can compromise, holy shit you have a successful couple. It's not like this shit didn't work for the past thousand years without more issues than modern dating.

>babe
Do they mean babe as in babe the pig?

shes pretty attractive but shes a total thot. she doesnt even know the guy's name in the video

Now fellas, Tinder is for making friends and certainly not for sex. Don't you silly boys know better?

It's for sex if she thinks you're attractive

haha rekt

shes sucking some other dick 2 hours later. never trust a girl who uses tinder

hahaha this

Freudian slip, no one mentioned sex but her.

Why do women have such piss poor judgement?
If she wants to use tinder for friends she should stop replying the minute she heats innuendo.
And they always rise to bait. Fucking idiots

flatmate at uni shagged at least once a week off tinder

it's only for sex if you're good looking

>be me, studying at Usyd
>have some autistic bio on tinder

thank god it wasn't me who got screen capped lol

How many times people always say "if she matched with you that means she wants to fuck."

>How many times people always say
what the fuck

but how good looking was he and how good and slut looking were the girls?

You kind of stupid if you're a grown adult and don't realise that women don't always mean what they say

shagadelic baby

if this is you, guessing its not

please reply, yes it is who you kidding, you're not attractive enough for me to bother playing along with your hard to get

if you get shutdown ALWAYS reverse it

She isnt using tinder for "friends" you fucking virgin

you should always go with the hard to get, no matter what

i lift for these

like everything with women

eg: "he's not creepy if he's cute", you can get away with almost anything if you're hot. Being mediocre means alot of self improvement to even get close to a few women

shes probably sucking some dick right now mate

idc

i had tinder for 1 day
its degenerate

not to mention im too ugly to get matches

some top tier qts in vicinity tho

too bad im too autistic to go out and have friends

i was disappointed in tinder honestly. when i started i left swiped like on 90% and after a few hours i started to get hotties
but most of them were super boring even if they were hot i had very zero interest in them. there were a few who was dressing uniquely and seemed interesting but these girls always turn out to be the biggest sluts anyway.

How tall was he?

what pissed me off was that 90% of profiles had no description whatsoever or only palm tree / drink / pizza emojis or instagram profile link

this one was cool tho

my roommate has hundreds of matches and he is 5'8. the worst part is that he is painfully autistic, like reddit tier, he just sends awful copypastas and try to be funny and girls just keep responding
so much for being interesting, at least he made me realise how women isnt worth it

she has like 6 tickets or whatever its called from shitty mainstream clubs on her hand
she is a slut with no pride

>she is a slut with no pride
shes on tinder man do you really need more confirmation than that?

i think average looking guys have better chance going out and actually meeting chicks.

Especially if you lift and have strong build. The first impression is much better that way and lets be real its all that matters

i would figure that one with description only tho

real gem coming through

Here's another one who told me "I don't have sex with people just for fun."

Being on Tinder with a profile like that, what the fuck was I supposed to expect?

t. never hooked up from tinder

this seems like fbi or something but at very least its fake

protip, she does, just not with you

once saw girl with interests "powerlifting and weightlifting" and she had pic in starting snatch position

swiped her right but i think she didnt swipe back :(

>phone right up against her eyeball

>compromise
nice meme, m8. As some german philosopher said. You teach people how to treat you. If you allow something once, it will happen again.

shes checking power levels

So what exactly is the thought process behind making a profile like that, swiping right on me so that we match... If she has no intention of fucking me?

People would tell you that you are insecure and have self esteem issues if you didn't allow your gf to do that.

What to believe?

Dutch girls ain't shit but hoes and tricks

>women who keep club wristbands on

Fucking disgusting. Literally no hygiene. I knew a friend who had one on so long it literally rotted off. Fucking gross.

she wants you to convince her dumbass.
i had a 18 yr old on tinder whos profile said she just wanted to be meet some cool ppl to hangout with for the summer.

week after texting back and forth. she started snapping me nudes then picked me up couple days later( my car was in the shop) to fuck while her parents were gone.
look im not saying this happens all the time. some girls just try to get a feel for what guy will like them for a confidence boosts. because their normie bfs dump them.

get better friends (or "people" as you refer to them)
its very obvious that using an app that matches you up with members of the opposite sex, and filters by the ones you find attractive requires some sort of ulterior motive.
anyone who really believes the whole "im just there for friends thing" is knowingly deluding themselves

was she hot though

isnt 16 the legal age of consent?
why would it be fbi?

well that goes for girls everywhere

>be polish guy in netherlands
>people instantly assume you are drunken thief or some shit

im having a crush on this chick from my workplace, shes like 7/10 but something attracts me to her like crazy, idk if its her freckles or cute smile.

She was giving me mixed signals last year when she was working summertime now fastforward 1 year i got little bit Veeky Forums and better looking and she seems interested.

would be nice if i could make it happen

tall dutch blonde cuties are my weakness

i know one guy attending metal concerts and i see him once in a while, he has entire forearm filled with that shit, like 50of them or something

>giving out your instagram and fb
>telling your age
m8
7/10
she was really petite. very obnoxious tho so only saw her twice.
actually saw her on tinder couple months ago. claiming to be 18 still lmao.

girls on dating apps have 0 personality most of the time, you see it in all the fake chad profiles on Veeky Forums, the absolute limit of the ability to coverse is 'hahaha lol'

girls i match with will talk for days as long as i am leading the conversation, they just parrot my questions back, if i respond with a statement and don't provide a question or topic, they just stop replying until i do it.

What are you stupid?

Those people would be cucks or feminists (same thing?)

She does. Just not with you.

REEEEEE I fucking hate this phrase like its supposed to even mean anything.

You experiences pretty much shape who you are. You can't just delete them like life is some kind of video game.

>I'll be 25y.o nine years from now, and 48 in 2059

I hate when bitches do this

>You experiences pretty much shape who you are.
only if you're a cuck

How DO we fix White women?

maybe its the years of Veeky Forums but when i see a girl like this, i can only imagine her being humiliated by some chad in text who still fucks her later that night while she acts like a cunt to anyone else
i literally feel zero attraction towards these girls outside their face looking good

Created a tinder profile Monday, got laid at least 9 times this week alone. im a pajeet, for gods sake. I cannot understand how some of you never get laid , heck how are you even virgins?

I feel kinda the same. I'm trying hard as fuck with tinder and badoo, typing to hotties and they are so FUCKING boring, they usually just respond with "yes", "no", "haha" etc

I'm not stupid of course I can tell they're not interrested but it doesn't stop me from wondering, some guy is obviously fucking them, and then they treat everyone else like absolute garbage. Fast forward 2 years and they start crying that there arn't any good guys out there who doesn't want to use them for their bodies.

Yes, I'm salty, there's no need to point out.

Fat girls don't count, especially when you fucked the same fat chick 9 times since Monday, Pajeet.

Ask me how I KNOW you wear a collared shirt to the gym.

Anyone else use Tinder almost exclusively as an ego boost? The only other thing I use it for is to gauge how attractive of women I can get online with a few shitty photos of myself, and then transfer it to how well I'll do IRL with slightly more attractive women.

Imagine...

>seeing your daughter for the first time in the hospital and crying tears of happiness
>the first time her little tiny hand grabs your finger and youve never been more proud to be a dad
>the way she cries and reaches out to you when shes not in your arms
>how she can never get a good night's sleep unless shes sleeping atop your chest
>being engulfed with overwhelming joy when she says her first word, "daddy"
>teaching her how to ride a bike on her pink princess tricycle with the tassels at the end of the handles as she looks at you and says, "daddy, look im doing it!" as you watch with sincere pride
>having cute tea parties in the backyard as you, her prince, enjoy every second with your daughter
>being worried sick as she steps onto the school bus for the first day in school
>going to her award ceremonies, sporting events, and plays as you, a proud father, look at your precious daughter, your muse, with awe over the following years
>you are proud to be her father and you love her very much and as a proud father, youve taught her self-respect to be her own woman with strong morals

>18 years later...
>I won't swallow my pride but I will swallow your children

They were different chicks, although i must admit they were thick. Not fat though.

I dont go to gym, Im home gym master race you filthy jew.

Dude. Unless the girl has any real hobbies aside from making musically videos, doing makeup, and scrolling through instagram. They arent even worth talking to. Those chicks are more autistic than 70% of Veeky Forums. No personality. Just a body to fuck for some Chad or some nigger.

>if she aint silly dont give her the willy
Trust me on that one.

Imagine being so pathetic that you won't follow your own will because it doesn't fit with your father's illusion that you're still a child.

this desu senpai

(You)

imagine your own will being a dick sucking tinder slut for older men

> they just parrot my questions back, if i respond with a statement and don't provide a question or topic, they just stop replying until i do it.
This all.the fucking time. I can never tell if they suck at conversing or just aren't interested.

Cuck

KYS, you degenerate fuck

Imagine..
Seeing your son for the first time in the hospital and crying tears of happiness
He's supposed to carry on your legacy
He's supposed to strike fear in the eyes of his opponents
Society is supposed to look up to him as a role model and inspiration
Instead, he will discover Veeky Forums
He will blame others for his own weakness
He will whine and complain you or your wife didn't give him enough
He will secretly wear women's underwear and talk about other men's butts
He will be afraid of hard work and always want things the easy way
He will obsessively lament his lack of a girlfriend instead of pursuing his career or strengthening himself
He will dye his hair and wear skinny jeans and hold up i need feminism signs on his tumblr

9 times out of ten. They literally have nothing to talk about in their uninteresting lives. These chicks just want back and forth compliments until you slip a sexual innuendo in and maybe end up fucking.
Women on tinder are like sexual livestock. If you want an interesting, trustworthy, and caring girl. Go out and run into one in a normal everyday setting.
Id rather fuck a crazy bitch than some tinder lazy bitch.

Agreed.
WHITE MALES
B T F O

>what is correlation causation
sluts suck dick for their own will

If anything my dad harps on me having to "work" for something as opposed to going exclusively for the lowest hanging fruit.

are you saying that because blacks don't see their dads?

DELETE

my daughter's 5th birthday is today

DELET

bitch looks like she handjobs with a boring face

Well, to be fair, all of these tinder sluts probably had a weak father figure (or lack, thereof) which resulted in them being like this.
Go be a great Dad, user. We believe in you.

>Nobody has noticed the fat Hawaiian in the background?

she doesn't want sex with you not because tinder is date apk. You fucked up buddeh.

>Tinder in the western world

kek not even once

Entitled cows everywhere. In China I can match 20-50 bombshells a day.

what goes through these broads minds? I scan through tinder just to see out of shape women who try to make themselves look and sound interesting when all they do is watch tv and eat food.

ops