Redpill me on "just be yourself/confident"

Could the guy on the right get laid just by being himself/confident?

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah. Ugly grills are everywhere.

No. He has a debilitating illness.

Know your limits. Go for your league

this
4/10s only hit on 9/10s and wonder why they get rejected
just go for the desperate girls if you're desperate to get laid yourself, it's easy.

You shouldn't learn to be confident with yourself, you should improve yourself to the point where you deserve to be confident and THEN be confident in yourself. That means not just lifting, but reading and learning too.

being himself is not enough, he must go above and beyond in every medium

You shouldn't be your normal self. Instead you should be a fucking great person to be around, once you do that, you should be yourself.

You want good looking women but you don't want to put in the work to be goodlooking or valuable to them.

It really depends on what "being yourself" means. Some guys naturally have an attractive personality so they can easily get women. Some unfortunate guys have shitty personalities so they have to put effort into changing their own personality, which may fuck them up.

Being confident alone without looks/status to back them up will just make you a look creepy and tryhard.

Girls date upwards so ugly girls wouldn't not want ugly guys unless that guy has something else to compensate like money.

So the answer is no. Confidence ALONE will not help him.

Debatable

What's the point of getting Veeky Forums if you're not using that strength and speed to just rape women?

This. Don't be confident in yourself, know of yourself.

lol just be yourself bro

Unless he has amazing social skills, he is fucked with that face

girls don't date downwards, there's nothing debatable about it

>girls don't date downwards
Not entirely true, even at all
If you've ever been with an 'attractive' woman you would know they like to be the center of attention or at least noticed
The misconception on Veeky Forums or online in general seems to be whatever women post online must be what they want in real life
Having a unique non creepy personality gets you so far, looks and no personality are usually for getting laid nothing else.

>pic unrelated, Jada

I wonder what kind of human failure wastes their life making and pushing those /r9k/-tier images.

Fuck that shit. Be yourself by being your best.

this

JUST BEEEEE YOURSELVES

Terrible advice for new relationships. For every new person you meet you'll adapt and shift your personality to what you think will suite them. For women it is the same damn thing. If a girl likes you she'll adapt to meet your interests down the middle. You should do the same fucken thing, but don't lie yourself into a corner.

Don't pretend you own something, don't lie about that famous guy you met(you'll regret it down the road). Make up a fun story if you have to, just as a long as no one can possibly call you out for it. For every time you build yourself up, make sure you are somehow playing down yourself with some light humor. Don't make yourself look like a fucken fool, so maybe skip the downplay. But then again you might also sound egotistical if you up play yourself too much....
ALRIGHT!
So how about you count how many positives and negatives you made in your head during a conversation so you don't go autism on us.

Don't date downwards as in don't downgrade your interests just to get laid and loved. Find that gal who's fugly, but alright now that you've gotten to know her.

>looks and no personality are usually for getting laid nothing else.

>implying men actually want relationships

Newsflash, most guys wouldn't be in a relationship if they could get pussy every week without being in a relationship.

I sure as hell would never get into a relationship if I could get new pussy every week.

Neck theory confirmed yet again

Also, women only 'date down' once they've hit the wall and their eggs are about to expire so they look for a beta provider. This doesn't mean that the women DESIRE the beta provider, but they NEED him. Beta providers are used by society and women like a condom, once used, throw away.

That provider obviously isn't chad, as chad is slaying pussy left and right without commitment.

is that that balding cuck wow player asmosomething?

>Yeah. Ugly grills are everywhere.

But even ugly grills hold out for at least average looking guys. They're deluded that way, and it's the ugly guys who have to pay the cost. Sad!

because of makeup average looking girls are hard to find

bottom left looks like athlean x

> women only 'date down' once they've hit the wall and their eggs are about to expire

What age are you talking here? presuming most anons are 18-30 pretty sure most women's eggs are fine, unless you mean one that's been pumped and dumped numerous times with plenty of kids, then I'd agree there's little to no choice

"be yourself/confident" just means don't try too hard, girls can tell when you're pretending to be "alpha"

There are good looking/fit guys that get rejected all the time because of their autism.

you've never left your basement lad

everyone knows money is king

Guy on the right isn't even that bad, all he needs to do is get some neck gains and get a decent haircut

Once women get to the age of 25ish (really depends on a lot of factors), they better start looking for a beta provider before it is too late.

Once they are looking for a beta provider, they don't care as much about how sexually attractive the guy is, they start caring more about job stability, career and fatherly attributes.

Sure, she's still going to fuck chad on the side while looking for that beta provider, but she knows that her value as a long term partner is low/diminishing rapidly at this point, so she can't wait for chad to commit.

Women really get the best of both worlds though, they get to fuck chad in their best years and get to have a beta provider for her worst years to come.

Lot of these threads. What I wonder is why you're so obsessed with pussy? It's fun for an hour or two and then it's the last thing you want. Just remember that feeling you get after and you'll realize that devoting time, money, and energy towards sex is absolutely pointless. You're cucking yourself by devoting any of your essence to some slut.

t. coping virgin

maybe when they hit 28 theyll consider lowering standards but in reality girls think they're

Now you're coping hard.

It's like fat people complaining about having tried everything.

How fucking important is eye area.

If I was that bad Id just pay for hookers, I mean how would someone like that even have a chance?

Your eye area and cheekbones are insanely important. Prominent cheekbones & other "extraordinary" features can be attractive for a few reasons based on evolutionary psychology.
First, there is a theory called "costly signaling"* that means that if you see someone with high, broad cheekbones (or any "extraordinary" feature), this means that their body had to go through all of this extra "expense" to build and support those cheekbones..and this person has more "reproductive fitness" (better genes). I don't know if it applies to cheekbones, but it's a theory that's fairly convincing for a number of our traits (and animal traits too)
Second, cheekbones support the eyes - so broad cheekbones and wide set eyes (on a man in particular) indicate that he is probably a better athlete / hunter than someone with sunken cheekbones and poorly supported eyes. The cheek bone (and orbital rim - which it is attached to) was also important in supporting the eye during injury - which is crucial for survival. Also, the cheek bones (in the front) surround a major nerve that comes out of the face - and stronger frontal cheek bones protect this nerve. This last part (the protection factor) - I think - is probably why they are so important.
Someone should do a study on female cheek bones and hormone levels and waist - hip ratio to see if these things correlate. My hypothesis is that you'd see some correlation, but the study has not been done.
Cheekbones have different levels of attractiveness in men and in women -and the ideal shape and size differ. In men, the "population average" cheekbone is the most attractive. In women, the "population average + slightly feminized" is the most attractive.

Why do ugly /r9k/ losers feel so entitled?

>wide set eyes
>In men, the "population average" cheekbone
What does these mean?

Not by confidence alone, you need something to go along with it. Fame, high status etc.

none of that matters if you are a manlet

If you take everyone in your population (wherever you are - white, indian, latino - etc...and average all of their features together, you will get an "ideal" face. The deviations from the ideal make the face less attractive for men. For women, the most attractive face is the "average" plus feminized changes (tapered jaw, large wide eyes, big lips, etc.)
The "window" is hard to describe...it depends how far you stray from the average.

This desu. Manlets are doomed to fail.

This smug 5'7 manlet got Alison Brie. Alison ''Supreme Goddess'' Brie.

Projectin cheekbones are somewhat important but I'd argue high and wide cheekbones with lil bit of projection is the best. High cheekbones give a positive or neutral tilt on your eyes and gives it more support.

And besides cheekbones that are super prominent looks very feminine.

Pic related has high and wide cheekbones but not too projecting like that of a female. he has a good eye area becuase of his cheekbones

How to make maxilla gains without surgery?

20x5 Pouty Kissy Lips each morning, also get a lead pencil and balance it up your upper lip.

That guy has an outstanding eye area. Barely ever is he not the most attractive person in a room

Are you for real? pls don't be mean

Alison is one of my top qt's of all-time but her looks have really fallen off lately. Not just talking about how she changed for that TV show which was temporary but before that. She hit the Jewish wall that sets in around 35.

I don't think you can work that area. Biggest jaw gain is just losing weight, if you're super desperate you could chew a lot of gum.

What about mike mew?

Mike who?

isn't average height of amerifags like 5'8?

That guy who promotes mewing.

The guy who promotes what?

why you like this

>chick asks me out
>set up a date
>oversleep and wake up two hours late

How to salvage? Or should I even bother, it's just a chick.

yea I bet if he worked fulltime at mcdonalds she'd still be all over him

>sorry hung up at work

Could you explain this neck theory?

Say the truth.

Wider neck makes you look more aggressive and HIGH TEST. Compare the two, literally no changes but to the neck.

Yeah, I called her right when I woke up. She was pretty mad so I'm gonna lay low for a while and see if she is still interested.

Good. You're clear of autism.

how do I make my neck huge

If you don't want to wear a football helmet and pads all day then just look up some neck exercises.

>Girls date upwards so ugly girls wouldn't not want ugly guys unless that guy has something else to compensate like money

More people have got to start saying this irl.

There are way too many lies about this, e.g: "just be yourself" "she'll like you for who you are" it's all bullshit.

So what the fuck do ugly guys do?

Don't reproduce.

Compensate with a good body, good clothes, status and charisma. Also, plastic surgery if you're really bad.

It would help if they didn't actually fuck up the jawline in these pictures.

A bigger neck is only a big deal when it makes your jawline look better ie. broader.

In any other angle it doesn't matter much.

In past thing were different and even ugly males were getting married and start family for few reasons

It would be very weird for a girl to not have husband after certain age and being turbo slut was bad as well.

If a man had family then he had something that forced him to work, to make money, to give a future to kids.

Due to sexual revolution and feminism and equal right, in modern world, women do not need males anymore, women can make as much money as man, so if she do not have chances to marry Chad then she choose to stay alone over being with ugglo betta.

Its better to fuck chad from time to time than fuck ugly beta every night.

Some of them after certain age ie. 30 realize that chances to marry chad are pretty low and train of time is going to wreckage them soon so they are looking for a beta STEM looser with good salary to """settle down"""

>5'7"

Have you seen photos of him and James Franco together? Wouldn't put him a centimeter above 5'5".

That makes it even more ridiculous.

I cracked the code for you: attractive people can't comprehend what it's like to not be attractive, so the advice they give inherently assumes that the recipient is also attractive like themselves.

"Be yourself" = "Be me, and I am myself constantly."

Nah, they just do it to shit on none attractive guys.

>Some of them after certain age ie. 30 realize that chances to marry chad are pretty low and train of time is going to wreckage them soon so they are looking for a beta STEM looser with good salary to """settle down"""

Wtf is wrong with girls/women these days ?

They weren't this messed up in the past.

Nowadays she's either a entitled "princess", a basic bitch, skank or flakey/unsure cunt.

The decent ones are becoming incredibly rare to find, it's just crazy.

>t.guy who has never been on a date

They always been like that, just from ancient era society realized it and in patriarchal society women were shamed for such activity like being a slut or being old and single.

Its in women nature to find the best possible genes for her child.

If you look at history every civilization that managed to be powerful had some form of law about family. When male was sure that when he is hunting or working her women is not going to get fucked by other guys he could focus on his job.

Modern feminism and leftist are doing what is possible to destroy basic family unit husband+wife+kids.

Its new experiment and we are going to see result of it in next few decades. When today 10-30yo people get older.

Its funny because feminist magazines are already blaming males for this crisis, because males do not want to man up/grow up and play vidya

kek

>just be yourself

The worst fucking advice. If you couldn't get laid in the first place, couldn't interact socially without spaghetti erupting like Vesuvius, why would you continue doing the thing that is eternally cockblocking you? Chad gets pussy and follows this advice because he's just being himself, the difference is he's a winner. You're not. You're a incel mongoloid. The person you are sucks so change that.

>8,000 YEARS AGO, 17 WOMEN REPRODUCED FOR EVERY ONE MAN
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
Do you think 1000-2000 years of culture and civilization are enough to get rid of our genetic imprints?

A woman can make up to 1 baby a year if she's lucky THEREFORE it is in her best interests to get the BEST POSSIBLE DNA for the kid i.e. 7+/10 males.
A man can make 100, 200, 500, 1000 babies a year. Hell maybe even more if he can shoot 6x a day, who knows. The only thing he needs is a long line of willing women. THEREFORE it is in his best interests to impregnate as MUCH women as possible.
If a woman is promiscuous, it means she is either bad at judging a man's worth/DNA or her reproductive system is messed up, therefore she is low worth. If she has a low partner count it means she is judging very selectively who gets to pump their DNA in her, therefore she has high worth.
Conversely, if a man can't get any women, or only low quality warpigs w/effort, it means they have judged him and decided his DNA is trash, therefore he is low worth. If a man is fucking 300 women a year, it means that they have all decided that his DNA is top-shelf and want some, therefore he is high-worth.

There you go, from this basic law, you can extrapolate the principles of female hypergamy/male polygamy, the 80/20 rule, Briffault's law, the much-loathed by feminists 'lock and key' analogy, the seemingly arbitrary rules of traditional marriage (hint: they're not arbitrary), female preselection, etc. Once you understand this shit, it ALL makes sense.

God damn, it must be great to be that 1 man.

We all descended from that man. Greatness is inside us all.

This is exactly why being average or even above average as a guy you won't be slaying left and right, you have to be exceptional.

Kind of depressing, really. The average woman has it so much easier when it comes to love and reproduction compared to the average man.

If you are average you are not on the sexual radar.

>Kind of depressing, really. The average woman has it so much easier when it comes to love and reproduction compared to the average man.
Why is that?

Omega's only exist in wolf packs that are kept in captivity. They don't really exist much in the animal kingdom

Dude what the fuck. Obviously somebody who is ugly with a dead end job is not going to attract somebody. "Being yourself" doesn't mean be a fucking shitbag, it means pursuing your interests and passions as well as taking care of yourself. Sitting on Veeky Forums all day is not being yourself, it's just a time killer.

To name a few:
>men throwing themselves at them
>get to friendzone betas while still getting free stuff from them
>gets to fuck chad
>can get a beta provider when the time comes, as she has her pick of the litter with her 30 beta orbiters

Seriously, average girls have it extremely easy. The below average girls have it way worse than average males though.

I'm average at best and have a hard time getting my dick wet, last time was like 7 months ago, but it was with an 8.5...

>all these made up graphs with nonsensical axes and non-source data

lmao @ betas that rationalize this garbage