Has Veeky Forums ever given money to a beggar?

Has Veeky Forums ever given money to a beggar?

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
youtu.be/7lDd3-0_9j4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In real life?

Yes.

I always do when they post a picture of their white hand with ID and time.

I gave $20 to a young white girl several years ago in a train station. She thanked me after giving me a blowey. Good times.

I used to. One bag lady I used to give to on a regular basis back in the late 70's. One day I saw here get out of a Brand new Caddy she was Driving at a resort home in Sun City Az.

Several times. Sometimes just so that they leave me alone. I live in a big city, there are many of them.

offered one a sandwhich once, he didn't want it

often:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

Only if they have multiple cups with "LSD", "Cocaine", "beer", "prostitutes","Heroin", "Books", "Water", "Cryptocoins" and you feel like you can control what they do with the money.

If they ask me directly: "NEVER"
If they sit somewhore and dont have funny cups: "NEVER"

I live in the land of homelessness. I used to give them stuff before I was red pilled. You have to let your heart and your brain guide you with beggars, but generally speaking, don’t give anything to them. In the US and in big cities in particular, there is tons of free food and stuff for people who want to get their lives together. Most of them are just alcoholics and drug addicts.

In real life: all the time
Online: never lol

>in real life: all the time

Explain this.

Nope...waste of money.

almost daily. Not huge amounts but I feel like giving nevertheless. For me 1€ is literally nothing but for them it could mean the first hot coffe in a long time. Yeah i know, many spend money on booze and drugs and shit whatever.

>be me
>driving my car, friend in passenger seat
>homeless guy begging for change on the side of the road
>friend lowers down window, yells "HEY, GET A JOB! hahahahahahaha"
> we're at a stop light, cars in front of us, we can't go anywhere
>try to not make eye contact with homeless guy, who is now staring at us while holding his sign

one time on LSD I gave a homeless bum $300. it was a good trip.

lol nice anime life

>Has Veeky Forums ever given money to a beggar?

I never do routinely, except once a year, I hand out $100 bills to people way out of town.

It helps them, hopefully, to afford to leave to go someplace with a decent shelter.

yes i have, because I could see if I was in that situation I would want help.

You could easily sustain a brain injury and end up in that situation.

However at that point would you know?

Its a complex question. I feel if we stopped immigration and got rid of all non whites, we could massively reduce the number of beggars.

Its basically gibs from Africa and middle east is killing it

>homeless person on corner
>feeling good, figure ill give him some bucks
>had him all the ones I have, like $4 maybe
>"this all you got man, you aint got no more, come on man"

I havent gave to any beggars since, this was years ago. I see a beggar like once a month.

I gave mango to a beggar. Does that count?

>Has Veeky Forums ever given money to organized crime?

Yeah, but through drugs, not simply by them asking for it.

Have you ever given money to a cryptobeggar?

1Frr18n8r682F2ZGiz5EoXJWENFw9KSv9Y

Thank you

youtu.be/7lDd3-0_9j4

Yes. All the time because i dont need money..mice position to be in. I dont even care if they buy booze with it. Shitty society and i dont blame them for giving up

I gave some left-over food to a hobo once; half of an egg sandwich to be exact. It was sliced, no teeth-marks or anything weird, so it was a pretty good snack I'd say. I don't remember exactly why I did it, just felt generous I guess. I walked up to him and said "hey man, you want an egg sandwich?" and he looked really excited. I gave it to him and he was overwhelmed with appreciation. He just kinda rambled with thanks, like "wow thanks man wow that's so cool dude right on man rad!!" then he wanted to shake my hand. I was hesitant, because I did not want to touch this smelly bum's nasty old hand, but I did it anyways. It was disturbing.

I've never gave a bum anything ever again since then.

no i take money from them

What happened to the other half of the egg sandwich?

Honestly, the only guy that gave shit during those cryptobeg threads was sysdude

No. I donate to charities instead.

Giving to beggars breeds more beggars.

I used to, until I realized that everyone that I had given money to was probably scamming me.

Think about all the money you guys handed out since 2009, and what that would be in bitcoin if you had put it in at that time

no thanks

I too used to give out a $100 here and there every Christmas or so. Just out of the random kindness of my heart. But I think a lot of it had to do with depression.

Give that guy a medal, pls

Yeah, once gave $10 to some junkie cunt telling me he needed money for the train, came back five minutes later asking me for another "10 or 20"
I'm pretty sure he stopped giving out sys a long time before he stopped making those threads. Actually I'm fairly certain he never gave out more than 20 sys to the hundreds of addresses posted across that time.

I gave $7 to a homeless woman once. She said "give me $7 more for my friend," so I did. Then she said, "my other friend needs $7" so I said I couldn't give her more. Then she started cursing me out and called me a cracker. After this, I only give them food.

this has nothing to do with anime

With 50 begging threads on here every single day I'd assume we're all very generous people.

more like needy people

I gave 40 dollars that I had won at the slots to a nigger before I got red pilled. He promised to pay me back with interest, never saw him again

lol never give your money to a Niggs

I remember when I was visiting New York for the first time, I found myself eyeing a very pretty homeless girl sitting on the steps of a brownstone on Amsterdam, a Styrofoam coffee cup resting on the step below her feet, and as if guided by radar I move toward her, smiling, fishing around in my pocket for change. Her face seems too young and fresh and tan for a homeless person’s; it makes her plight all the more heartbreaking. She looked up, unsmiling, after she noticed me standing over her. Wanting to offer something kind, something simple, I lean in, still staring, eyes radiating sympathy into her blank, grave face, and dropping a dollar into the Styrofoam cup I say,
“Good luck.”

Her expression changes and because of this I notice the book—Sartre—in her lap and then the Columbia book bag by her side and finally the tan-colored coffee in the cup and my dollar bill floating in it and though this all happens in a matter of seconds it’s played out in slow motion and she looks at me, then at the cup, and shouts, "Hey, what’s your fucking problem?”

and frozen, hunched over the cup, cringing, I stutter, “I didn’t... I didn’t know it was... full,” and shaken, I walk away, hailing a taxi.

While backpacking in New Zealand all the hostels were booked. I had to pay 100 bucks for a hotel room. There were two beds. I was there alone. As I went grocery shopping I encountered a mildly attractive homeless girl. Gave her an ear of corn and let her use the room for a night.

Also met another Maori guy there who had been playing guitar on the sidewalk for money. He slept in the door of a church. One night some pacific islander kids beat the crap out of him and stole his guitar. I stole a guitar from the hostel and gave it to him.

Depends on the city. If I'm in Nashville or some shit I'll spare a poor nigger a buck or two, if I'm in New York theres no way in hell.

Nah i hodl

Real talk.

Yeah, I've given change plenty of times and once gave $10 to a guy who said he needed money for the train

I'll give money to buskers (musicians playing out on the street) but not to pan handlers, which are a lot more common, particularly at intersections, than they used to be. I really have to wonder about the so-called "economic recovery" that supposedly is in progress here.

In the Philippines I gave the kids $.50-20 (20-1000 peso)

I sometimes give the highest amount to the ugliest or most pathetic one, the ones least dressed, most dirty or most sad. I make sure all her/his friends see it too, and I wonder what petty drama becomes of it.

Usually they run around to the nearest 7-11 and buy food and I'm happy. A rice meal is about 30-50 peso.

Sometimes they run back into an alley.

Then I'm charitable with a hooker.

Did it a few times that it's no fun, it's really fucking sad. Though now I have alot of friends who are hookers and introduce me to their friends and family on facebook.

Fucking weird man. I'm just white in my 20's and giving someone some cash has that effect.

Use to run threads on /b/ giving out money.

Had people post as to why they needed it. I'd choose which one was worth giving money to. Had one dude get upset with me cause I didn't choose him. Kinda funny.

Good times when I wasn't a broke bitch.

Posting my address just in case someone wants to help a poorfag make it.

I can go into details about how bad I need it, but no one wants to hear that shit.
Anything helps guys. I love you all.

1PhccSLQfZqHPmzbnetAZfG2hFHu6FgTsZ

Yeah when I was like 16

They said "that's it?"

Fuck niggers.

I used to pretty regularly when I was younger. I don't go out much anymore though, and I rarely if ever have more than a few dollars on me anymore either. I often wonder where I went so wrong in life. one day and I can't put my finger exactly on when, but the magic just seemed to stop.