Meat eaters, how does it feel that I have a natural fitness advantage over you as a vegan?

Meat eaters, how does it feel that I have a natural fitness advantage over you as a vegan?

You basically have to work much harder than me to achieve the same results. You have to lift longer, do more cardio and sleep more because your body is weighed down from your meat consumption.

Meanwhile I am full of energy and making much more gains than you due to my vegan diet and cold brew bulletproof coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_iS5O88ISk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6RRtOOCCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Chef John isn't vegan. That's a good enough reason to eat meat.

The strongest and fastest people in the world are meat eaters.
inb4 muh clarence

Veeky Forums will bite any bait nowadays

Chef John thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_iS5O88ISk

Clarence got most of his gains eating meat, and he admitted it himself.

I don't think about veganism AT ALL, and i doubt most people does either. Enjoy feeling superior when you are literally being mentally ill.

Post your body

Post Chef Johns best bulking foods

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6RRtOOCCk

Well when you're stuck in the woods and eat a berry then die of poisoning you won't be saying shit then. Do u even know what the plants that give you food look like so you can spot them in the wild and use them? Cos us meat eaters definitely know what an animal looks like. We catch, kill, cook then eat it. Survival gains bitch!

>bulletproof coffee

Vegans don't eat butter.

You silly omnivores are severely lacking in micronutrients and phytonutrients that heal the body and help you recover much faster.

You're an idiot. Substituting something like coconut oil is basic shit.

Enjoy feeling superior when your body is chronically ill from the disgusting dead animal flesh you put in it everyday. Vegans are thriving from nutrient dense plants every single day.

>Vegans, how does it feel that I have a natural fitness advantage over you as a MGTOW?
>You basically have to work much harder than me to achieve the same results.You have to work longer hours to save the same amount of money because some feminist hag is taking all your money to shop at whole foods.
>Meanwhile I am full of energy and making much more money than you due to my MGTOW lifestyle and superior investment strategies.

Let's think. What could be better to build/maintain muscle?
A - consuming literal muscle
B - consuming a totally different lifeform's parts

But i guess vegan white bread with coconut oil and sugar on top is a super healthy combo compared to a slice of smoked salmon with rice and broccoli

For fairness, if you're going to gloat or put yourself on a platform, it helps to show your physical superiority to prove your claim. But we all know you just wanna start a shitfest.

>Meat eaters, how does it feel that I have AN IMAGINARY fitness advantage, (BECAUSE THE PROGRESSIVE COGNITIVE DEFICIT CAUSED BY CHRONIC AMINO ACID AND VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY MAKES ME BELIEVE IT'S REAL) over you as a vegan?
Fixed that for you.

Do yourself a favor: Go eat a steak or some chicken or at least some fish every day for a few weeks. It might still be possible to reverse the damage you've done to your brain.

..oh, and as to your so-called 'fitness advantage'? I'd bet anything that my wonderfully filthy meat-eating-every-day-of-my-life self can beat the shit out of your skinnyfat, weak vegancuck self, enough so that I could RAPE YOUR ASS and you wouldn't be able to stop me.

TRUTH: VEGANS EAT WHAT FOOD EATS. We should all kill and eat vegans. It would be the best use for them.

You're not wrong. Unfortunately I'll never attain the vegan physique.

Every single pic anyone has ever posted of that guy has his face looking like he's got an IQ of about 75. Why the actual fuck would I want to look like that guy?

Vegan here. You guys do realize this is a troll pretending to be vegan to shake you up, right? It's so easy I don't blame them for getting a kick out of it.

fuck off Veeky Forums. shit talking actual chads with ideal physiques. face it, your genetics will never let you achieve this.

He probably looks better than you though.

What color is he supposed to be?

But then it's not bullet proof coffee anymore. It's the fats in the butter that make the difference. No need for name calling.

Spinach.