>tfw only 6 years left to make gainz

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#adolescence3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean
> 6 years left until Blast and cruise for optimal gains

That would be the time to juice up

It's not quite like that.
The problem is that most men have horrible diets and habits since youth, and that shit accumulates. By the time they are 30, there is a lot of damage.

its actually more like age 28 i think. >tfw 28

I hear my friends and shit say "man i am starting to feel older, i can't sprint on the soccer field like i used to" "i can't really lift that hard anymore my recovery ain't like in my young days" etc

tfw 23 & Test is already way below the average range

>>testosterone starts going down when you turn 30

Source.

It's just BS hearsay, your test starts to go down in your late teens.

iirc test going down is 99% due to the lifestyle changes that usually happen when you're around 30

I'm 30 and I have yet to notice any decrease. I'm in the best shape of my life. I guess that's what happens when you're not raised on garbage and you have parents that take pride in living a healthy lifestyle.

The way you live has little to no effect on it. The way you feel is hardly hard scientific data. Your testosterone levels and everyone elses goes on a downward trend after they finish puberty.

The drop is really slow (-1% per year after 30)

source : healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#adolescence3

Yeah.
>get a job
>stress
>shitty sleep
>less activity
>shitty food (too lazy/tired to cook properly)
>marriage lowers test (You don't need the drive to pursue women anymore)
>having children lowers test (interacting with, touching young children drops test because test=aggression, which is not very useful around fragile children)

Test spikes during your late teens, yeah, but after that it pretty much normalizes to a steady level which is influenced by your lifestyle.

>didn't start working out until 25
>missed out on the best gainz of my life

TFW 30
On HRT

i would think rearing children fucks up gainz. with the combined lack of sleep, less gym time..

Why even wait? I'm 26 and I'm gonna start doing it this year. What's the point of waiting if you're never getting off anyway.

we are all gonna make it brah

>mfw just turned 30 this year

So..
>exercise
>eat good
>sleep good
>manage/mitigate stress
As much as possible, got it.

The "average test levels" are such fucking bullshit.
They recently came out with a new reference range (260-910 or so).
If you compare that to the previous one (around 350-1100 iirc), it's lower, and the criteria were also changed from "fit men 18-40" to "non-obese men 18-40".
Basically they're going the HAES route and saying "you're fine just the way you are".
Fuck that. You should aim for ideal test levels, not "normal".
The average person is a fucking lazy bastard who eats like shit.
These reference ranges are like fat women saying "the average woman wears this size, I'm just 2 sizes above so I'm perfectly normal and healthy" fuck that.

Yup. You can boost your test naturally by quite a lot if you get your lifestyle in check.
The guy from art of manliness doubled his T in 3 months by changing his lifestyle.

One thing that often gets missed is bodyfat. There is a really small range of bodyfat% that is ideal to keep high test. If you go too low, it'll drop, if you go too high, it'll drop as well.

>One thing that often gets missed is bodyfat. There is a really small range of bodyfat% that is ideal to keep high test. If you go too low, it'll drop, if you go too high, it'll drop as well.

I'm 34, what is the range? Or do you have a link? I'm currently at around 13 percent.

13% should be fine. 10-15% is generally the "healthy" range.

Thanks. I'm currently shooting for 12 percent. I don't do any lifting. Mainly cardio and calisthenics. Don't know if that kills it. I'm looking into lifting though.

>I'm 34,
Me too & at 34% body fat, kek
This has to stop!

>testosterone starts going down when you turn 30
Only for crackers.

DAS RACISS!!!