This peak Aryan yells something about untermensch and begins to chase you. What do?

This peak Aryan yells something about untermensch and begins to chase you. What do?

He's too weak to kill me in a way that doesn't require spilling the blood that he is too scared of to shed. Anyway, tell him by grand dad's cousin is in the Waffen SS and ask him to say hi.

hi

Tell him he dropped his chin

Inform him that I am in fact a fellow Japanese like himself and am therefore an honorary aryan

Bad idea, Himmler is in fact Korean

Knock his skinnyfat ass out.

The irony being that he was more Veeky Forums than 90% of Veeky Forums users.

Yell "GOD SAVE THE KING" so they know this is an Anglo they are dealing with and the bravery displayed by a mere civilian twink soiboi gets under their skin. I'd try to keep my footing and get in a few strikes with the base of my hand against the top of his head or his wildly flailing limbs, I am not a boxer or anything so I can't do anything too fancy.

If he trips up I might grapple him and repeatedly knee the back of his neck to do some sort of permanent damage, though his bodyguards will likely be on me at that point. Fearing torture I would try to avoid being grappled myself and find a way to pose as much danger to them as possible in the hopes they shoot me and I get a quick glorious death in battle.

>man makes an effort to live up to his ideals of athleticism
>berate him for not being literal 11/10 gigachad
Even Veeky Forums has the decency to respect the fat guy in the gym who's trying.

>try to uppercut him
>fist flies right past his rat face
NOOOOOOOOOOO

This. Most people here will probably get btfo'd by Himmler.

I wish I’d started trying to improve when I was in my 10-15 age range, could have achieved something great

Is he on his own or with a guard unit?

If he is on his ones, I'd run two meters stop suddenly. Crouch, roll on the floor, get naked in swift and darting movements. I'd leap to my feet, erect, and head but his nose. Whilst he is in a daze, I would round house kick him on the head then do the well known wrestling move the Walls of Jerusalem.

tell him his shoes are untied and then run

The Virgin Himmler vs. The Chad Rockwell

Whose this lad?

>"a man who won't fuck won't fight"

-grabs him by the throat-
back the fuck off?!?

Looks Japanese to me

>Most people here will probably get btfo'd by Himmler.
That guy almost fainted at the sight of blood.

George Lincoln Rockwell, was also known as the "Commander" guy was a chad.

back when white supremacists were chads instead of loser outcasts.

>those guys
>chads

Do the chicken-dance. Poor guy's chicken farmer instincts will kick in and he won't be able to hurt me out of compassion.

Yeah that 40 year old needs to work on his physique

>if I gnaw on this pipe, my ideals become more valuable to the layman

Yeah that guy on the left and Rockwell only chads there.

Rockwell was a gigachad my man

I don't get the Amerimutt meme when Himmler looks more like a mutt than Rockwell

A meme is just a meme user. Of course some people take it seriously like the Europeans in /pol/ and /int/ but the meme is pushed hard and isn't even funny anymore.

>Race-mixing is financed & led by Jews
Jeez I didn't know the Jews were literally paying people to love people of different races

The perfect post,of all my years I never thought I'd see it.

I have a folder on my computer about this very thing from Harry and markle to " jews- don't mix and match!"

I wish the Jews would pay me to impregnate a fine Nubian Princess

Doubt that. He was fainting at the sight of blood.

squeamishness is a psychological phenomenon, not physical.

He wouldn't be able to fight anyway.

user-kun, are you defending racemixing?

Yell "URAAAAAAA" and procide rape(liberate) his aryan boypussy, after that is done procide to do the same with his wife and children.

>h-he's f-f-fast

Armies are made up of men that look like Himmler.

yeah right
this shit looks like a sitcom

haha, what a retard

>this shit looks like a sitcom
Kek it really it

What should be the name of the sitcom?

>shit talking Tommy Twobelts

He'll can use both of those belts to beat your ass, boy.

It's always cloudy in Auschwitz

That's hot.

The Big Jew Theory

Camps and Extermination

>guy third from the right with the cowboy holster

>oops, didn't see the second one

Is he trying to dance the swastika?

Führer House.

I waited until I was in my late 20s but now that I'm in my early 30s (insert greentext here) I'm noticing that even someone intermediate like me is way more fit than my peers. It's never too late to start, bro.

The Big Jewish Cospirancy

>"Burros' Jewish background was made public in a New York Times article written by reporter John McCandlish Phillips. Not long after the Times issue with the startling revelations of his Jewish heritage went on sale, Burros committed suicide."
You can't make up this shit

No you idiot, he's trying to wave to his neighbor mike while also saluting. Efficiency like that is what made America great.

Looks like Radar from MASH

N*A*Z*I

>That pipe
Is he a proto-troll/shitposter or what?

Hide amongst all those totally real mass graves, filled with trillions of Jews.

>I-I-I am too Aryan, guys really.

he's referring to the re-housing and school shuffling plans, not sex.

>”Why are you bothering me and my baby again Mr. Mongolian? Do I need to call my Charlie and have him deal with you?”

Why were the Nazis such soyboys?

S-shut up

>Unsourced meme from black Twitter
I trust this 100%

Guess no one told him that mischlings are actually we're actually allowed in Nazi germany desu

>He said, slurping down his 5th mountain dew of the day
Yeah, Himmler could probably take on a random 4channer ez pz

Tell him I'm not Jewish

>even funny anymore
everytime

Imagine being that guy in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Himmler, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my occult persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in the concentration camp brothel. Like seriously imagine having to be this guy and not only stand there while the Reichsfuhrer SS Himmler flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and alabaster skin, and just stand there, lap after lap, hour after hour, while he perfected that run. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on track tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HERR HIMMLER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his Japish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "Aryanesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the newsreel calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this field before the security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're a fucking SS officers. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.