Skelly that made it

Any former skellys that made it?
I did five months of lifting and diet but i am falling back into old habits now.
I need some motivation my dudes.
Pic unrelated.

Fuck off with your motivation bullshit. Establish discipline or get off this board.

What exactly does "five months of lifting and dieting" mean? For all we know you been fucking around for 5 months thinking you actually done something productive. Tell us exactly what you have been doing and hows it going and what your goals are and how you are failing. Maybe then we can actually say something constructive to you.

in 5 months you should see enough change in your body to motivate you to keep going

the skeletor to otter ascension is easy to obtain brah

just do bodyweight and yoga. eat healthy: lots of dietary fiber, amino acids, omega fatty acids, probiotics, unsat fat, micronutrients

Former semi skelly, was 6'3 @180lbs....now 220lbs and lift 1/2/3/4 for easy reps

AMA if you want. Also, stats, faggot

>220 lbs 6'3
>thinks 1/2/3/4 is decent

Does she have any fully nude vids?

Skelly here 6,2 165lb started at 137lb, been doing sl for about 5 months,

BP = 5x5 130lb
DL = 5x5 190lb
Squat = 5x5 155lb

I still look skelly but I can definitely see gains, poor student and usually skip breakfast and have shitty sleep pattern, any tips?

Sounds like you already know where you're going wrong. Go on scooby's website or myfitnesspal to get your calorie/macronutrient needs. Then plan your meals out, cook ahead of time. Log your meals into myfitnesspal. You gotta be disciplined about it or you're not going to get shit for gains.

Fix your sleep.

It honestly sounds like you need more structure in your daily routine. You probably (like me) stay up way to late at night doing stupid shit, then are tired during the day.

Also, get on a upper push/upper pull/legs routine, lift 6x per week

Correction, I just saw that you're doing SL. That is good too, but if you want some variety down the road, upper push/upper pull/legs is good for skells

>any tips.
t. 6'2" 187lbs started from 130lbs (over multiple years and not a straight shot up, lots of ups and downs and fighting plateaus, haven't lifted consistently through this period but have for the past 1.5 years). Currently eating 4000 cals/day, 3500 is maintenance for me.

Still pretty far from making it but I've definitely made progress.

The challenge isn't so much figuring out how to eat more calories in a single day, but how to keep the calorie train going consistently day after day. Working out is the easy part, it's my favorite part of the day. It's the constant stress from stuffing your face with food all day that typically wears me down, especially with a fulltime job.

Don't skip breakfast. work on eating more and more food over time during breakfast. It will make it easier to eat bigger meals through the rest of the day and getting enough calories needed for a skelly bulk is much easier with 3 meals instead of 2. This was probably the biggest hurdle for me as I always skipped breakfast growing up.

Eat lots and lots of carbs, mainly of the oatmeal/rice/beans/sweet potatoes variety. Always frontload your meals with all your carbs first. Your body can generally digest carbs faster than protein, which makes it easier to eat more and more food in a single sitting and you won't feel as full for as long. protein also generally takes more energy to digest than carbs and fats, so don't eat any more protein than you have to for recovery (unfortunately that's still a lot of protein).

It still feels like I have to fight most meals down and my gag reflex engages during most meals. To eat most meals I generally have to chew my food and then drink it down with a gulp of water, otherwise I feel like i'm going to throw it up. You get used to it after a while though.

you gonna make it brah. Just don't eat shit from now on.

heh, I would tip my fedora to you sir, but I have established a very strict workout routine and would't like to exert myself unnecessarily, it may throw off my inner balance.

Cx

don't skip breakfast and fix your sleep pattern?

not that user but how to gain appetite in the morning? for the last few months I have just been eating 5 raw eggs in the morning, if I try eating oats for breakfast I just gag and stop feeling hungry

>inb4 low test

kinda hips-2-wide to be called zyzz_btfo, donchathink?

stop taking pictures of me in public homie. srs mirin my gains yall are homos lol

dunno, my breakfast is 0.75l of chocolate milcc and two bananas. Because I like chocolate milk and bananas.

How the fuck u able to eat 5 raw eggs every morning 'without appetite' just swallow those fucking oats the same way you do the eggs then

heheheheh ok dood hehehe

Wanna know how I know you're overweight?

Maybe you should get some reading comprehension so you can see the oxymoron in being able to drink 400kcal worth of disgusting eggshits while claiming some oats make you gag

>appetite isn't psychological
ur in the wrong thread buddy

for breakfast you should buy a big costco size box of cliff bars and eat one everyday on your way out the door
as for sleep, stop looking at Veeky Forums on your phone in bed

And that's exactly my point when calling him an idiot for asking 'how to get appetite' because he already has it