Is Boogie going to do it this time?

He seems pretty dedicated to it now. Going under the knife is no joke, and he has seriously cut down on his diet.

Do you think he'll do it? Will he keep it off in the long run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/lightskinboi06/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FKGkY9qVsF4
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>plateau at 498
>surgery will help me push through

holy fuck

didn't his pet balloon wife leave him? i was always wondering how frustrated sexually she must be with him literally unable to do anything to her apart from maybe finger he with his sausage fingers and even that probably tired poor boogie out after a few seconds.

i feel kind of bad for him but then i realize that every single time he makes a video 90% of it is basically excuses.

Boogie, seriously, fuck off

I thought he wasn't doing the surgery now.

At 498 his BMR alone is 4000 calories per day. How do you plateau at that level?

by eating 4000 calories per day

>43 years old, white hairs
>still a manchild who plays vidya

but he only drinks protein shakes

She regularly fucks other (((black))) dudes so I think she got that covered

well they total up to that much at the end of the day

He says he's fat because he was brutally abused in his childhood, but he still had cake on his birthdays? Something isn't adding up.

I want him too. I know what it's like to be fat and how it helped me be a social outcast, I don't want anyone else to experience that shit.

Maybe I'm too fucking nice, because this guy makes excuse after excuse as to why he can't do it, but if there's any chance of him making it I hope to God he does. I hope this all has a nice ending and Boogie betters himself for good.

PAY FOR MY ALIMONY.

nah she's not fucking this dude. he's gay.
you can tell because he makes car food review quality videos. youtube.com/user/lightskinboi06/videos

that's the beauty of it. fucking a gay guy with no strings attached

Muh crash diets. Why does he talk about weight loss like it's rocket science? Just count your calories.

So she publicly fuck other dudes?

open relationships are pretty popular now, haven't you heard?

>but he only drinks protein shakes
Yeah he probably uses Mountain Dew and double cream to mix them.

There's the cuck way, then there's the right way

counting calories simply will not work for some people you idiot

Don't worry he's "her gay friend" so boogie won't suspect nothin'.

Why does Boogie always post on Veeky Forums? These threads would never exist if this fat batty wouldn't keep posting here, trying to cause a ruckus on my fucking board.

His wife has a dead look in her eyes

>taking everything literally

that's why people who starve and don't have money for food are all over 500 lbs

only BBC

holy fuck what a terrible painting, look at those malnourished manlets on the left

And you know this how? Are you just shitpistimg this?

I get that people fuck up. I fucked up and now my ears are ruined, but here's the thing: he was actively fucking up for 40 years and saw the consequences every day in the mirror. Where the fuck is his willpower?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKGkY9qVsF4
BTFO

>plateau at 498

Some motherfuckers are just too dumb for this planet.

>tfw white hairs at 24

s-shut up

I don't hang out with liberals. I wouldn't know.

I believe in him. I'm not sure if he will make it this time but I do know he will get fucking far. People constantly make fun of him for not loosing any weight in the past 5 years but that's not what he has made progress. He has made mental progress. Why he is so overweight IS BECAUSE of his mental state and his addiction to food. What he has done the past 5 years is work on his mentality which he claims done huge progress in. I seriously hope the best for him.

No. I think not.

>wear a gown from mental institution
>talk bullshit on youtube pretending to be a doctor

this guy is as credible as those HAES bloggers on tumblr.

tell me, why weren't there many fat people in previous century and those who were, were usually from wealthy families?

PAY

It's not your board snowflake, get used to it .

FOR

wish id plateau at 500 lbs on my lifts man

MY

Fuck off boogie, we're not your support group.

Boogie pls leave

SKULL THRONE

Why do people like this big fat faggot again? Is he some kind of idol to some? I see so many people say things like noo, boogie, ;__; when they thought his wife was leaving him. What's he actually DONE, what's he DO? It seems he just acts as a human garburator, testing the limits of what a human can eat on YouTube.

>pushing a book
Dropped.

>The way I think weight-loss works
>MD
Dropped.

>Don't count calories for free
>Let me mutilate your organs for a hefty fee!

>You plateau
This is correct. Re-feeds help get the metabolism going though.

>Metabolic reset diet
Might have legitimacy, but it's not worth whatever he's charging.

>2013

His """wife""" literally looks like a broken man. No, not a broken person. A broken man. A man who lost it all. I thought it was impossible for females to show this emotion, yet I see boogie's wife. She technically lost her youth, most of her life, potential children to this fat abomination. Staying with him. Cleaning his shits. It must've been rough. One of the very few women I have some sort of respect for. I despise cheaters but her cheating on boogie is justified, because boogie isn't a human. Human rights/ morals don't apply to him. If I had a choice between saving a bug and boogie, I'd happily choose the bug. Boogie has literally left humanity behind, but in a bad way. I hope universe puts him out of his misery soon

ALIMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and medical bills)

>implying booger isn't an avatar of nurgle

>498 lbs
>Plateau

Dude look at his youtube channel. He's definitely gay. He has videos about being a homosexual. Im sure its all "faked" just for the sake of him fucking this average as hell girl right?

LIGHTSKINBOI06 drinks MOUNTAIN DEW and fucks DEZ while BOOGIE plateaus at 498 and DIES during gastric bypass surgery

I'm amazed that piece of shit is still alive.

1000 cock stare. Google it

>painting
it's doodles by bored monks

Please keep posting these

I've had gray hairs since I was 8.

I just wish he would shave that disgusting neckbeard. Jesus Christ.

but then you would see his fat quadruple bypass chin.

He's lost about 20lbs of water weight on his current diet. Before that he probably was easily eating 4k calories. Don't let Veeky Forums make you forget how easy it is to dirty bulk.

IS THAT REAL?

those are the shakes boogie drinks. 2 of them per day

Oh... so that's the liquid diet he's on?

His weight was adding up.

>le counting calorie meme

PAY

MY

HEALTHCARE

>le producing fat out of thin air meme

Holy shit, how is that even allowed to be sold? People probably drinks those thinking it contains about 500-800 calories, jesus christ...

FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD YOU FAT, DISGUSTING, LAZY, GOOD-FOR-LITERALLY-NOTHING PIECE OF KEKOLDED SHIT FAGGOT NIGGER!!! I GENUINELY HOPE YOUR FAT ASS DIES ON THE FUCKING OPERATING TABLE AND THAT YOUR "WIFE" FUCKS OFF LAUGHING WITH THAT "GAY" BULL YOU KEEP IN YOUR REVOLTING TRASH HEAP OF A HOUSE!!!

>he doesn't try to maximize kcal per dollar when he eats out

Never going to make it, my dyel friend.

>plateauing at 498

underage faggot detected

Few things more pathetic than e-celeb worship.

>I'm on a protein shake fast seee, this HAZ ALMOST HALF OF MY DAILY REQUIREMENT!
>

Didn't he want to divorce his wife a few days ago? Wha'ts going on in his life right now?

he could lose weight if he ate nothing but kale, garlic, mushrooms, almonds, and apple cider vinegar. instead he beckons death with mayonnaise-smeared goatee

His subreddit is looking good

STOP SPAMMING MY SUBREDDIT!

Damage controlling like mad on Twitter and reddit while contradicting himself constantly.

Is so cucked and attention whoring that instead of banning cuck meme posters on reddit he created his own sticky thread for people to talk shit about him.

He honestly gets off to attention and humilation

>tfw no one saves and reposts the image you've created and spammed in all boogie threads the past week

Kek he's banning accounts from his subreddit now

dubs again
I swear at this point if he survives the surgery I'll be so disappointed

WILL BOOGIE CRACK THE 500 DOLLAR SELL WALL

any update on his supposed surgery? or is he just playing mental gymnastics like the last 20 times?

Counting calories is literally the only thing that actually works. Burn more than you consume will get you weight loss every time.

kek

Cardiograohy didn't look good. He'll know tomorrow whether surgery is delayed or not

32 fl oz is a lot, a normal person could not drink that entire thing

Boogie. Pls go.
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

I dont know man I dont like the look of the candles, plus I think were headed for a reverse split. The longs might not be able to prop up the valuation.

Normal

I fucking hate boogie's goofy ass smile, he's like a fucking child only knows to do this one smile, not even showing teeth like an adult would

Its not unheard of for gays to fuck his girlfriends who's man is not fulfilling her.

arent boogies genetics technically god tier? to be able to put your body though that much abuse and live.

He probably has small teeth thats why I smile with my mouth closed

The mere fact that he's still alive at 43 with the amount of fucking butter that has accumulated in his veins is pretty amazing.