How do I get my girlfriend to this mode?

How do I get my girlfriend to this mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roids

Is that the only way?

Eat right, lift weights, tons of cardio.

Some primobolan wouldn't hurt, either

yeah or godly genetis

She's kinda fat right now so I guess the good genetics out of the question

Yeah she does all of that minus the roids. Current 5,7 165 pounds though.

This is a semi current

SS + GOMAD

Mental illness. Girls that roid were raped and/or molested as a child.

that's not fat you dumbass

What is SS

Yeah, right

eww

That chick is not roiding. I got in her mode in 6 months from skinnyfat by alternating maintenance and bulk calories and lifting heavy 3-5 days a week

oh my bad. the tummy looks ok, legs not so much

there's no way you're "in her mode" you dumb bitch. no need to lie on an anonymous mongolian flyfishing forum.

post pics or gtfo liar

ewww

Let's see it then

Here u go u low test faggots

This is a little more recent. Her belly isn't the greatest either

Looks normal weight to me in this pic. ~25% bf

Also that's not bad. But blurry x100 plus what about your legs and ass

>american standards

God, get her better underwear. Boy short underwear on a girl with love handels just accentuates them. Get her something like 80's underwear that has a V taper and it will make her not look so chunky in the middle.

did you take this pic with a potato gun? what the fuck is that suppose to prove

Alright here is the most recent thing I could find

2 months of cardio and better diet, and she will look amazing

That's disgusting

if she got clothes that fit she wouldn't look as bad. cardio would do her wonders, weights if you can get her motivated enough.

Idk here she is in clothes. Thoughts?

is that khloe kardashian ?

those are chunky legs m8, these pics are not doing her any favors

Fucking nice brah
Hope my qt3.14 achieves this. You're her goal body. Keep it up.

Put her in this. Hides her love handels, shows off her chest and hips. Also fix her posture, shoulders back and chest up. Will reduce the belly pudge.

Yeah she likes lifting but absolutely hates cardio. She does it maybe 1-2 times a week at most

It's some chick who got 4 pints of pure fat injected in her ass to imitate them Thanks brah ur qt gonna make it

She feels like something likecthat will show off her legs too much, and hide her stomach, which she thinks is her best part

Also This is what she looked like about a year ago

she gained relationship weight. either be an adult and talk to her about it, let her get pissy and if she doesn't want to change then tell her you dont know if you can be attracted to her. don't be a pussy just because you "don't want to hurt her feelings". there are nice ways to talk to people about their weight.

My wife just gave birth and her abs look better

God i hate those tops. The pretty much pull your chest in and down. It just makes everything up top look worse. If she likes her stomach, cool. She needs harder cardio. Lifting builds muscle, cardio tightens the body. Not just steady state, something intense. Boxing, sprinting, swimming, make her do all the work during sex, anything full body that gets her out of breath. Will get her closer to her goal grill pic.

Oh shit boxing? She might be into that.... is it effective?

Yes. It's full body cardio with an emphasis on a strong core.

Solid. Thank you. She wants to be an MMA fighter too lol so that'll hopefully give her some motivation.

She's too fucjing fat and far gone man

By gently raping her. I did that to my gf(now wife) and she's now quite fit.

Break up with her

>black nail polish on feet

icing on the cake

What does that mean?

just stop

I'm serious, is that like a big deal?

That's a good strategy but not one I wanna do

You're fucking evil

Do you honestly not know?

No I honestly dont

It means nothing.

JUST
DO
SOME
SQUATS

ALL THESE RETARDED THREADS ABOUT WOMENS FITNESS
WHY
DO SQUATS NOW
AND EAT
AND SLEEP

ITS REALLY FUCKING SIMPLE

Never gonna make it

What are you flexing?

I try to keep myself from replying to posts like this but fuuuuuuggggg
Plz post more; you look like you worked hard for that bod

I'm so sorry user. GL in your endeavors

most people don't have flexibility to do squats

this is a lie, also you're retarded

Just have one of your friends put on a mask and rape her in parking garage you retard. Then blame her for it so she'll get jacked and never leave you.

It works trust me.

This is horrific

lol at avoiding all these guys going "LONDON" by pretending you aren't the person in question - don't think I haven't noticed all the pictures being conveniently mirror pictures though. Good luck reaching your goal.

Trust me it isn't her lol

Fuck I know this cunt. Attention whoring chick on discords.

Wheres your trip?

Seriously. Is there a way for women to cultivate mass specifically in the tits? Like chest workouts while also gaining weight, without ending up fat?

She gobbledngained

Idk, my girl got way bigger tits but she got fatter too

source?

What I take from all these, she used to be fat, and is now fatt-er

If you do, she will leave you

She is super long waisted, she should wear more high wasted clothing to accentuate the waist line & boobs and hide the love handles.

A-lines, pencil skirts and wrap dresses would make a world of difference.

She should throw out any clothes that sit on her hips. Even if she gets super fit that body is not going to look good in low waisted clothing.

She is not that fat, she just dresses like shit for her body.

W-what trip

She's not "that" fat...

I disagree - she's efficiently in the overweight camp and quite possibly closing into obese camp.

Run a TDEE analysis on her and place her ideal weight TDEE on a CUT TDEE then when she hits the ideal weight - have her revert back to Maintenance TDEE.

She needs to work out - no buts or ifs about it.

tdeecalculator.net/

Okay she's 5'7 165 pounds. That's hardly overweight and not obese for sure

Yeah like you can't really tell she's that thick here

Tbqh everyone needs to calm the fuck down she looks like she def has muscle under the slight chub.

I'm starting to think OP is actually the girl in question and is role playing to avoid a lash out and get serious advice.

Just calculate your maintenance eat that many calories and lift. If you don't see any changes is 3-4 weeks reduce calories by 200 and continue but be careful in the gym. You'll be good in a few months of that.

Pick a program like SS

>I'm starting to think OP is actually the girl
Yeah pretty sure this is the case. I think she just wants attention, not advice, because I think I've seen some of these pictures before.

Having in mind he or she just keeps posting pictures as if waiting for ppl to say 'NAH U DONT NEED WORKOUT U HOT AF'

OP the girl in the pictures looks pretty decent but average af. She can have a good physique if she tries but the majority f ppl here will agree she's a tad bit on the chunky side and obviously needs to work hard if she wants to improve that. Most importantly if she's not happy with how she looks she won't b happy even if everyone here said she's hot.

Powerlifting training, decent diet and decent genetics

It's literally what she does

I promise OP isn't the girl in question. Also what is SS? And she's been thinner before I think st a standard most people would say is hot on this forum

I can prove she's not lol

I'm 5'7 165 pounds and I'm a guy with decent muscle mass and 15% bodyfat.
She is fat.

buy a handtrainer

Lots of make up and some bleach? Oh and probably some fake tanner

She's only 20 percent bf, which means she's probably in better shape than you

that nazi group of special babbys
it means if you work out hard, act like an asshole and kill some jews, you'll be ripped easy

Well I know what THAT SS is, I just hoped it had another meaning

As a 5'7 female who used to weigh 170lbs, I can guaran- fucking- tee you that she is 100% no way in he'll 20%bf at 165 and 5'7. I currently have a 25- 26 inch waist (don't weigh self anymore) and would probably say I'm about 20%bf atm. Your gf is probably more like 30%bf if shes lucky

Just tell the bitch to quit eating so damn much. Fuck why is it so difficult? She has love handles and fat stubby legs..tell her this is not attractive by western standards.