Picture of my gf a few months after we met. she was a little chubby but not that much...

picture of my gf a few months after we met. she was a little chubby but not that much. she REALLY blew up in the past few years though.

how can i make her go to the gym with me? we take walks together but she refuses to exercise and she's only getting heavier. i'm starting to lose my interest sexually in her.

how can i make exercise fun and something that we would both enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stuffers/comments/5flcmd/college_has_really_been_taking_a_toll_on_me/
imgur.com/a/8SmIw
reddit.com/r/NSFW411/wiki/index
reddit.com/r/usedpanties/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell her to come by my house tomorrow. i'll fix her right up OP :)

Post current

wtf she looks so disproportionate. do you have full body pic? not naked, I don't want to see that ew

whew lad, THIQ

just be honest with her, say that you'd like her to take fitness as seriously as you do, or at least try it

bottom pic is a pic from her a few months ago. i took those pictures to show her just how much she changed but she doesn't really budge much.

i love her though but i'm finding it harder and harder to find her attractive.

she just has wide hips

Post some of her full body/standing up. She looks like she just got a little bit of a belly but it's hard to tell how big she is/has gotten

how about you stop being so low test?

breh.......

>not loving that THIQUE belly
baka lad

i have a few other pictures from her on the bed but nothing of her standing up.

>She looks like she just got a little bit of a belly
you sound like her. are you serious? a little bit of belly?

we'll obviously her stomach looks like shit sitting down, we could better tell if she was standing you faggot

post more so we can see what you're talking about. Hard to tell with that pic alone.

Gross, if she doesn't want to better herself, run away. She isn't going to fix herself and keep it that way for you. She has to want it for her.

She just looks like she's pushing out. That's why I'm assuming it's only a little belly.

Dude if she doesn't care about working out, then who cares. Let her get thicc, or dump her

you need to fix her diet more than exercise. Start meal prepping for her and nag her any time you catch her eating junk food.
Let her know you're concerned about her gaining weight.
If all else fails, stop being intimate with her and if she brings it up just say that you're not physically attracted to her anymore. She'll either get fit or break up, and either way you won't be dating a fatty anymore

Fix or abandon.

Tell her flat put the problem. A leader points out what needs to be fixed, then presents a laid out plan with an open mind.

Get her to understand why you want her to do this. You must explain you are losing interest swxually and it makes you sad or something cause you love her so much. Talk about heath benefits but make sure the entire thing sounds like its beneficial to her and not you. Praise her and shower her with love after every gym sesh. I had to pretend to get "really horny" when my girl was trying to lose weight. She would show me her butt stomach and stuff and say with a proud voice "look user, look at my butt! Its getting toght and bubbly!!" And id pretend i was overcome with sexual desire for her lol. Shes a cutie with a phat bootie now.

Be transparent and be honest, if she responds with anger ask why? Ask her if she likes being that weight ask her if she feels sexy or empowered. You gotta be tough but fair in this situation, make sure you dont attack her character just the weight

Get rid of her. There is no future there.

i loved it before, not now. i start finding it disgusting when we have sex

can'y you compare from the two pictures? her stomach looked nothing like that before. i liked her body before and found it hot but now it's getting too much. she looks like she's pregnant

T H I C C

Never had a gf (only casual relationships) so take my advice with a big grain of salt.

This is the plan I would use IF she's not the type that would want to go to a gym.

Invite her to take a walk with you a few times a week. Then progress from walking to jogging over the course of a few weeks. Once you've got her jogging with you regularly, invite her to jog in the gym with you and proceed from there.

While doing this I would also suggest to use positive reinforcement whenever she does go with you.

I find that the majority of the women are WAY too fucking sensitive to be able to have a serious discussion about this without it ending in a train wreck. That's why I'd suggest going the indirect route where she thinks you just want to spend time with her.

how fucking fat are you? She had a little bit of belly in the before picture, now she's just fat

does she know you're not attracted to baby whales? just tell her the truth if she gets offended so be it but if she won't put in effort to look attractive to her life partner then she's not worthy of you, you can do much better (that is if she has no attributes going for her like personality/talents but I doubt it)

thatsmyfetish.jpg

Well it just looks like her belly is getting bigger, not her boobs or legs or anything. Is she drinking a lot?

Why is she holding it like that?

You sure she isn't a gainer and thinks you're into it too?

insanely hot. holy shit.

this, why do the pics look like you asked her to do them like that kek

having fun with me. like i said, she doesn't care about it and knows that it irritates me so she jokes about it.

her thighs and ass definitely got a lot bigger too. her face changed a bit but not much

jesus christ lad just give her up to the feederism community you're doing yourself and all of us a service

Gym will make her bigger, not smaller. She has to eat less.

Let's see her thighs and ass then

you're a retard

This is why winter is my favorite season.

i feel like that's where this is all heading to. it's just hard to break up with someone after so long and while i still care about her.

maybe i should stop going to the gym and start getting fat and see how she reacts to it? she always loved my body so maybe that will work at making her understand what i'm going through

a glass of wine every other day at least from what i know

i make all the meals but she just loves to snack and cuddle and watch tv with me. she's always snacking on something. i tried eating all her stuff so she wouldn't but she just goes to the store and buys garbage food again.

like i said, i already told her that she's getting big but she doesn't really care and i have no idea what to do next

i won't be posting her ass because i have no before picture and i don't really have a good picture of her thighs because like i said before, i just took those pictures pretty fast before we went to bed but you can see that her thighs are much smaller in the first pic than this

>i tried eating all her stuff so she wouldn't
Funniest thing I've read today. My condolences tho. Maybe put a wallpaper of a hot sloot on your phone and have her ""accidentally"" see it. Just a tip.

Also, maybe start having sex less regularly. Tell her you're not in the mood etc. This should really let her know her value is going down in your eyes.

How old is she? She looks like she's into gaining dude, she might just wanna get fat

give her to me. need a belly gf tbqh

reddit.com/r/Stuffers/comments/5flcmd/college_has_really_been_taking_a_toll_on_me/

don't ask me how i immediately recognized this. OP is a cocksucka faggot

she's at the last point where she's probably salvageable, but in a couple months without doing anything, she's going to be a full on ham planet. if you want to keep the relationship and find her attractive again, have the convo about losing weight with her. if she bitches and cries and wants to break up, let it happen brev.

what the fuck! fuck you op

this guy knows I would take the same approach except for being upfront.
Don't make the mistake of calling your girl fat or that shit will backfire. Lay down the facts on health benefits like user said and tell her you are concered with her recent weight gain. Let her know you don't want to end up alone at the age of 60.
Also, just like user said, praise! Most men get motivation by being shamed. Women strive for improvement by being praised.

>reddit.com/r/Stuffers/comments/5flcmd/college_has_really_been_taking_a_toll_on_me/
>those comments

i fuckin KNEW IT

no one who's not a degenerate feedee would take pictures holding their belly like this

Either say something to get her into a gym or leave her because she'll only get big and you'll lose your interest in the long run. Think about you, user.

it's a fetish subreddit

Learn to love her

Men in 2017 and their 'adaptability'. Wew

T H I C C

You need to make her think that going to the gym and dieting was her decision. What's she interested in? Children, the community, a sport, hating the office bitches she works with?

You need to take her interest, and make her think that she needs to lose weight for it. It will be her idea. you just encourage her.

>reddit.com/r/Stuffers/comments/5flcmd/college_has_really_been_taking_a_toll_on_me/

Why is OP always a faggot?

EXTRA THICC

Do you do Cardio?

I started doing the couch to 5k with my gf. I didn't do any cardio before and it was a good way to spend time together.

I was just about to give a serious reply before I saw that OP is just faking this bullshit, that's not his gf. What a faggot.

This is why you read the thread before you post, retards.

>tfw currently my gf looks like the top pic but wants to get thin and toned

But I like thicc

>this is a real subreddit
holy shit gas them now

I would slam my skull on your girlfriends' trampoline, OP.

You're gay.

Nigga....... she looks like she's carrying twins

imgur.com/a/8SmIw

KEK

holy fuck start the ovens

I think I'm one of 30 people on earth who finds fatties like her hot.

you'd be surprised at what kind of fucked up shit you can find there

reddit.com/r/NSFW411/wiki/index

I second this user. On the current fight with my gf as well, his strategy works.

Underrated kek

that is oddly sexy

Fag

reddit.com/r/usedpanties/

anyone ever bought this?

Honestly, it's your own fault. It was clear form the very beginning that she'd turn fat someday. And no, she won't shed the fat anytime soon.

*from, damn it.

Read the thread
OP's a lying faggot

>leader
You giant faggot.

she has a huge hanging belly my dude

she has hair on her chin? lmao??

>wtf she looks so disproportionate
Homosexual detected.
>Veeky Forums
Makes sense I guess.

I would dump this chick right away. Her lack of motivation will not get better with you by her side.

I'm the complete opposite to OP, lol. I want my girl to bulk the fuck up, shame she'll most likely hit the weights afterwards and cuck herself by looking like "beast chicks" she hates so much.

OP is gay

stomach looks photoshopped my dude

Look at her fucking fingers

>her
oh Veeky Forums

>a leader
stopped reading there, wanna be alpha male self help book sales man

where did you find this senpai? I want on that board.

give me the bulkigates dahnal

>waits to see how long the rest of the thread catches up

Kek

What's her due date and how many is she having?

Get her on a DNP regimen

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD, JOE.
I'M GONNA SUICIDE-VEST RESCUE THIS ELECTION

Hey yea can I get 1 thicc bih, supersize that please

where my brapposters at

FUCKING OBVIOUS

u kids gotta learn how to not get trolled so easily, bitch is an obvious belly grower

>how can i make her go to the gym with me?
You can't. She either wants to or she doesn't.
If she's happy with how she looks then you have to risk the fight you'll get in if you tell her she's become less attractive to you because of her size. That's the decision you have to make. If you're not happy with her then you have to have that discussion and accept that at the conclusion of that discussion you may be single thereafter. Sucks to be you but that's the choice you have to make.

AHHHH!!!!
Run dude, RUN! Your gf is a pig!

Muh dik

>covered in moles
Just dump her, OP

I don't know why everyone is giving you a hard time. These are really lovely maternity pictures, user.

she looks like a real life fertility goddess
my dick would constantly be rock whenever i was around her

why are you young kids so dumb

there are a million ways to exercise. your gf will like one of them. think of one.

You can get better ones from /a/ as long as you're not in Toronto.

>OP is low test, whines about it on Veeky Forums

Your gf has amazing genetics. If you're too weak to fuck her just send her my way, any man who can't handle a bit of extra weight on his woman deserves to get cucked.