How do you deal with midnight munchies fit? What should I eat when it's 2 am and I'm hungry as fuark...

How do you deal with midnight munchies fit? What should I eat when it's 2 am and I'm hungry as fuark? What's the fit way to do it?

Also general infographics food thread. I will post some

how about you stop being a faggot and just don't eat anything at all

whole grain toast with peanut butter and whole milk is my go-to late night snack

What a great fucking idea man I never thought about starving before
Isn't peanut butter too much calories for night

OP contributes

Buy a pre-made salad next time you go grocery shopping and keep it in your fridge as an emergency

Power through it. Grab your fat rolls and jiggle them. Ask yourself if you'd rather have abs in six months or a hotdog right now.

I can make salads I don't think I should buy them. Fast meal salads have too much sauces and shit like that which makes them have more calories than hamburgers

I'm not eating hot dogs or shit like that. I eat my last meal at 7 pm so it's 7 hours so I'm obviously hungry at 2 a.m. I eat shit like crackers or yogurt

Kek this. But seriously eat some veggies like baby carrots and drink water. Bette yet don't stay up late

that's a good idea

fucking sleep retard. YOUR BODY NEEDS SLEEP

My body also fucking needs food

Not midnight but usually like an hour before sleeping: a cup of fat free natural yogurt with some raisins, cinnamon and vanilla extract.

I like to scarf down cottage cheese right before bed. High protein and even if I eat the entire container, it's like 400kcals and 80g of protein.

I was doing that too but it was so bitter and tasteless to eat.

That looks way better than it probably tastes.

> How do you deal with midnight munchies fit?
Do cardio. Idk why but it stops cravings.
> Strawberries
1 lb of strawberries is 150 kcals, apparently. Fucking delicious. I ate 1lb for breakfast and im gonna eat another pound for lunch.
> water
Drink water buddy. Stops cravings like nothing else.

these ones are really good. Throw in dark chocolate chips (80%+ cacao) too for more taste.

I might pick up some chili sardines but thats a lot of time needed just for eggs and sardines.

It probably tastes pretty good if you have some hot sauce or chili flavored sardines. In my experience the only Veeky Forums recipes that ended up being disappointments for me were the "Tuna Patties" and one protein bar recipe that I had to freeze and just ended up tasting like ice.

Casein

>2 AM
>hungry
You should be sleeping you faggot

Obviously you haven't thought about starving too much you fat fuck. Why don't country some self-disciple boogie and stop whining like a little bitch?

Of course it does fatty fatso.

What are you doing up at 2:00am? Go to sleep ya dingus.

I eat rice crackers, find a good brand and its like 5cal for one.

I'm not fucking fat you faggots I think it's fucking kinda normal to be hungry if the last meal you ate was 7 hours ago