Which flavour of myprotein should I get?

Which flavour of myprotein should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewanalytics
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strawberry Cream: best with yoghurt, 8/10

White Chocolate: do not recommend, 3/10

Salted Caramel: 7/10

If you love to mix it with diary go for strawberry cream. If not try salted caramel.

I wanna drink it with water

What about chocolate brownie to mix it with water?

stay small weakling

90% of them are disgusting
Don't get anything with chocolate
Strawberry, strawberry cream, moka coffee, pineapple and golden syrup are fine

yes goyim, spend your hard earned sheckles on more protein. you can never have enough protein.

Choco coconut, tastes a bit like watered down coffee with a really pleasant after taste.

Strawberry cream is the best hands down, cinnamon roll is really sweet, overpowers most shit you mix it with

Get concentrate over isolate. Even though there is lower total protein it has things like immunoglobulins which supplement the immune system. Unless you have lactose problems, in that case go isolate.

whatever you do - DON'T Get unflavoured

I got a 5kg bag about 6 months ago and gag every time I have to eat it
I've tried blending it with everything - nothing gets the taste away

>picking anything but unflavoured

The best chocolate flavour. I recommend it.

Vanilla mixes with things well. Nice on its own.

unflavored is hands down the best, everytime there's a sale i'll buy 100 bucks worth of the unflavored which ends up being about 20 pounds of protein

mixes well in plain old skim milk, or if you go for smoothies, makes great peanut butter chocolate ones, rn i use banana strawberry with unflavored and its awesome

unflavored also comes with no sweetner so it tastes very good and isn't too sweet which i find 99% of all proteins to be

get an 11 pound bag of strawberry cream.

How big of a meme is eating? I've been in the hospital confined to IV drips because of stomach shit and do lifting in a physical therapy room/gym. My gainz have literally not wavered. I can lift the same amount without getting tired. Stay dumb goyim

Dont they have those flavor drops on myprotein?
Wont that fix it for zero kcals added?

>it has things like immunoglobulins which supplement the immune system

I hope you don't actually believe this user

Chocolate Smooth and Strawberry Cream are the two safe choices. The rest are de gustibus.

Strawberry Cream: 6/10 with water, 10/10 with milk

Chocolate Smooth: 8/10 with water

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-a2fVtluHbnJ4lY_FJB626wynGICp_tDz70xz5Ay6M7vp7Q/viewanalytics

>all done

i always put
100g oats
2scoops
and 2g crea

strawberry cream is okish, a bit boring
choc mint is top tier
currently choco brownie, its ok, idrink it while shitposting on fit and its not a chore to sip
have tried vanilla and banana, banana was cool and vanilla meh, i cant remember, the experience was not as good as choc mint

chocolate orange, I used to mix 1 scoop of chocolate orange with 1 scoop of unflavoured and it tasted fine

Unflavored and just flavor it with whatever you feel like. It's the best way to have a variety of shakes from mixing with fruit one day, and peanut butter or chocolate the next.

These guys can say their opinions, but it is just one person.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/

Some guy did a small crowdsourced survey and got 50-100 ratings for each flavor at the time. Take a look to help decide.

Rocky Road

NO.

IT IS VILE

unflavoured. Unless you want to pay for sweetening chemicals and decrease the new amount of proteins. It's not that difficult to mix it with something you have around. It's not that difficult to chug it and call it a day too, you fucking sissy.

Rocky road. Comfy as fuck.

neck yourself back on your way to reddit, my man

>new
*net

Unflavored. It's utterly abhorrent but it's great for oatmeal, muesli and fruit shakes.

Chocolate Smooth it's pretty good. Also I got one time unflavoured by error and it was actually not that bad

gets sickening fast dnt buy alot.

Moka coffee is chocolate you retard

Why do you people buy this garbage it's awful

Wish there were sampler packs for these brands with tons of flavors so you're not stuck with an awful one for at least a month. Can't go wrong with unflavored at least.

newfag here. does unflavoured has better marcros?

nigga it just tastes like skimmed milk with some cheese after taste.
Suck it up princess.

p.s. you're never gonna make it

Unflavored or just try kys

CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE / CHOCOLATE BROWNIE

PLEASE OP, TRUST ME

>Chocolate Smooth: 8/10 with water
chocolate is nasty, don't listen to this guy. strawberry tastes amazing in water.

chocolate brownie

mix with whole milk

mixing it with water is just like retard level

"hello? yes i'd like to minimize my gains and make the fact that I purchased whey protein as redundant as possible, thanks!"

I really like Chocolate Brownie (I didn't like it much at first, but I am sad I ran out). Chocolate Mint is okay, Cinnamon is pretty sweet but just okay, Pumpkin Pie is surprisingly good, Mocha is really good, Salt Caramel is just okay. Cookies and Cream is the worst I've tried.

>I have Rocky Road in the mail

FUCK.

yes.

Unflavoured

Either blend it with an apple, oats and water or with milk and some cacao.

im using this whey and i think its giving me acne, i think thats just me though

what's so special about this brand of protein

Price / Quality ratio

cheap and high quality

Cheap ?

Kekkity kek. I got unflavoured because it got hard gulping down chocolate and peanut butter flavoured and overly sweet powders.

This unflavoured stuff smells a bit like unsweetened condensed milk (cooked smell), doesn't taste like much anything. I can ram it down fast, without that disgusting sweetness.

Try it before buying. But you might actually like it.

Always buy unflavoured. It's cheaper, has more protein and less lactose. You can just add flavouring via a small amount of hot chocolate powder or nesquik.

Unflavored you fucking pussy.

Artificial sugars. Stop buying shitty flavored whey.

Was okay at the beginning but towards the end of my 1kg bag I had to mix it with other ingredients.

Is there a difference between the isolate and the "regular" one. Is hydrolyzed whey protein a meme

F A G E
A
G
E

can i get a quick rundown on TheWhey?

>oats and canned fish in the fridge

Chocolate smooth is ok.
Cookies in cream is liquid sugar.

just ordered smallest bag of unflavored isolate. hopefully it's good

to me it makes water taste like skim milk and milk taste a little like cheese

I've been getting unflavored. It's good with a bit of instant coffee. Tastes like coffee ice cream.

Unflavored, unless you're a spoiled 8 year old girl.

i think i can force the flavor down. i'm more concerned about the quality. i got more than 2lbs for like $30 with shipping though so i shouldnt complain

I bought the 11 lb. bag of cookies and cream. It's only 1.5 grams of sugar per 19 grams of protein. I'm sure it's got some artificial sweeteners in it, but the sugar content isn't bad.

Tastes pretty good. Has a weirdly familiar flavor/scent that I can't quite put my finger on. Maple syrup, maybe?

Only faggots get FLAVORED whey, you're not a faggot, are you, bro?

I love The stuff. Tastes like my ex, whom I lift for to win back

that's one of the most beta posts I've read this month, user
gg

I was only pretending you fool

I have an 11lb'er. Should I be worried?

does baby need everything to taste like a rainbow??

2nd'd for Chocolate Orange.

I rotate between that and Vanilla. After hearing so many people say Strawberry Cream is nice I'll try that next time

They do a sample pack of almost all the flavours

As in, low in cost.

I have the mocha and pineapple. Mocha for morning coffee. Pineapple for smoothies. Otherwise if in doubt just get unflavored or vanilla.

>flavour
ahahahahahahaah
>mommy wantie milkie with flava
ahahahahahaahahahaha
real men chug this with plain water or whatever comes in handy
soup
coffee
whatever

fucking faggots

how small of an amount are we talking here because then you're getting more sugar than with the flavored versions

are you retarded or trying to bait? I can't even tell

For those of you that put your oats with scoops, do you just swallow the chunks of oats or do you chew them?

I bought a 4 or 5kg pack of Strawberry Cream flavored Bedtime Extreme, it tasted orrible, not sure if it was just that particular product or if everybody is trolling here. The only decent tasting flavors were chocolate ones, especially chocolate mint and chocolate brownie.

Lol I hope someone sees this and actually believes it.

No cunt here would remember but back in the early 2000s there was a guy who took injecting the glutes too literally and stuck the needle into his literal butthole.

He then had the gall to accuse the internet of giving him a bum steer. Pun intended.

I look at all of you as basically being the offspring of this one idiot.

? your comment doesn't even match the post you're quoting
nice reddit spacing, keep it up