208 grams of sugar in one gallon of milk

>208 grams of sugar in one gallon of milk
Will GOMAD give me diabetes? I've been doing it for like 4 weeks now.

>1% fat milk
You're supposed to drink whole milk

You're supposed to work out too.
That's for your muscle glycogen reserves.

sugar isn't bad, especially during/after workout

Literally no different than a large mountain dew at a restaurant. And people drink sodas all day long.

I drink Fred Meyers whole milk, but it still has 176 grams of sugar in it. Can this give you kidney stones?
I don't work out

If you're that worried then just stop doing it
Alternatively google it

>I don't work out
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

then why do GOMAD?

>I've been doing it for like 4 weeks now
>I don't work out
why

>being on GOMAD
>ever

rippletits has much to answer for

Don't do extreme forms of dieting. This is just as bad as the people who go on starvation diets to lose weight.

I'm 6'4 140 lbs

And you just decided that you would look/feel better if you were skinny fat?

I was told by multiple people on here that GOMAD was designed for people like me to gain weight

If you're not trolling, start working out immediately. You're going to be skinnfat/chubbyfat piece of shit without any lean mass. You're a skeleton now, and you're just going to turn into a fatter skeleton. It's designed for young skelly men (that are literally too stupid to eat a normal calorie surplus) to lift weights and get big quickly. Not to become a fat faggot without getting stronger or gaining any lean body mass.

Lift. Eat. Read the sticky. Theres a good chance you are baiting but just in case.

This is almost as good as the guy who did GOMAD without eating

and that weight is just gonna be fat if you don't lift

>tfw all I eat every day is a gallon of milk and a can of soup

Kek

Thanks for the laugh m8

Wrong. The sugar in milk is naturally-occurring.

No matter the source of the sugar, after the first step of digestion it will turn into glucose in the body. And all glucose is the same.

This is some next level retardation. Why aren't you lifting? START LIFTING FAGGOT.

5x5's, bench, dead, OHP.

There will be a linear increase with weight gain and strength regardless

The body will have to turn some of it into muscle, if he was working he could make better use of it though