Femanon here

femanon here

how do i get ass like pic related?

Ass too fat

MOAR

Eat more, and hope you have genetics that will make your ass fat before the rest of your body.

Don't exercise

genetics

Squats/Deadlifts. Go heavy.

what about exercises?

Someone needs to change underwear and clean toilet seat more often. Nice shape tho

there are tons of things you can do, including a diet. Its all about the butt and hip ration, if you can keep your hips slimmer than your ass you will be gucci. Not a femanon so i cant give you proper advice.

BREHS

That ass is all fat, no exercise required

cus she has literally 1 pimple on her ass?
lool

The pics you are posting don't look like the butt of a person who exercises that much, you can see the cellulite that's starting to form on the lower area of their cheeks. They just have a really fat ass.

>not wanting to have that on your face

Post more please.

This

It's an infected ingrown hair

>tfw no phat butt to suffocate me

Why continue.

Donuts and hamburgers

Why would you want that? That's bordering on nigger ass

Do squats and get some firmness ya stoopid sloot

10x Face sits (my face)
10x dick squats (my dick)

Yuck. That's just a normal ass which will start hanging once she hits her mid-30's. Why the hell would you want that?

Why are fat asses like these becoming more popular?
They are DISGUSTING
Pic related is a much nicer tight butt and something every female should strive for.

man i really, really want to lick that asshole

this is fucking trash.

That's not a very attractive ass, but like said, it's mostly fat, so you better hope your genetics let you have that ass.

You can however build a nice ass by excercising and having 20-22% bf.

These ass pics are the result of a fat girl using a 200mm focus length while pushing her ass out.

In general, if you want a better ass, I recommend an upper/lower split, working out a total of 4 days per week like ULxULxx. You could also do LULxULx or add in cardio like LUCxULx.

You should do about 6 exercises each workout. For upper body, do
>OHP 4x5-8
>Lat Pulldown 4x5-8
>Bench Press 4x5-8
>Row 4x5-8
>Triceps Kickback 4x5-8
>Curls 4x5-8

For lower body
>Squat 4x5-8 / alternating Deadlift 3x5-8
>Romanian Deadlift 3x8-12 / alternating Lunge 3x8-12
>Standing Calf Raise 4x15-20
>Weighted Glute Bridge 4x8-12
>Seated Calf Raise 4x15-20
>Cable Kickback 4x8-12
If you Squatted, you RDL. If you Deadlifted, you Lunge.

>27 replies
>No brapposting yet
BAKA I have to do everything around here

I'm just waiting on the ass-nudes

>lower back tattoo
>broad as fuck shoulders, narrow as fuck hips
>in doggystyle, her pointy ass bones would smack you in the hip flexors like you're fucking a wooden box

Yea no. Fertility hips all the way.

fuck off small dicked low test fags

>in doggystyle, her pointy ass bones would smack you in the hip flexors like you're fucking a wooden box

I have yet to fuck a chick where that didn't happen m8. Doesn't matter how jewcy you are, put your leg up captain morgan and you'll feel your ischium.

Short of harpooning whales I don't think there's any getting away from it.

To clarify, I'm not defending trash asses, it's just a bad argument.

On the other hand, the OP pic mostly looks good because it's a low-angle close-up with a flattering pose. If you saw it irl you'd realize it's like the size of two cantaloupes. It's the same trick that makes you think actors are taller than you. It's a better ass, yeah, but you're being conned.

good lord

Barbell hipthrusts at least 3 times a week, also Romanian deadlifts and squats. Full body 3 times a week, calorie surplus, at least 1.5 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight.
I've been doing that for a few months and my boyfriend goes crazy over my ass now.

>becoming more popular

Fat asses have been trendy for like 15 years, honey

Looks like a man ass to me bro...

In nig world, sure.
Not ten years ago, if your gf asked if her arse looked big, you had to say no to avoid upsetting her.

don't exercise and eat everything you see.

fucking gross lardo

Ireland pls go

3x5 dumbbell curls(make sure to alternate)
3x6 bench press(use your legs for stability)
3x4 dumbbell shoulder presses( don't alternate, use legs to prop up weights)
2x7 overhead triceps extensions(make sure to do these seated)

And now the coup de grace is to do lateral raises, 4x4 should be enough, but do them alternating on a single leg
Then wrist curls, standing. Use the barbell behind your back. Do 4x4 like before

Do this every other day and your butt should have a mad pump if your doing everything right.

Also you can substitute some weighted dips for triceps extensions if you prefer, personally I like the focus on the hips evil bringing the weight above the head so I don't do them.

It's called a Brazilian butt lift i think, also genetics

>no ass

im gonna need a pic yours for reference

Genetics. That's a fat ass, aka fat deposits. That girl doesn't lift. Not sure why you'd want that.

T.nigs
That ass is perfectly fine
OPs ass is way too big and riddled with cellulite
Posting another cute butt

It's there so she can unbutton it and sit straight down on the toilet and let out a nice stream of cute girl diarrhea! PLOOOSH it goes into the toi-toi! I bet she doesn't wipe very thoroughly and a nice crust of poopie doopie builds up on the inside of the flap. Her farts a probably like little toots--*toot tooooooooooot*--and very sticky sweet. Their aroma probably infuses the flap. How I would like to be the mommy who cleans her poopie flap and gets to smell that fragrance!

yeah 100% genetics only

10/10 at my gym routine is just ride bike 20mins, squats, lunges and hip thrusts, all she does

*SNIFFFFFFFF* a very pungent smell *BRAAAAAAP*

I wanna pop that ass pimple...

>That ass is perfectly fine

No, no it's not. It's flat and gross.

No one is saying, "Boy, I want watermelon implants back there." The ass you keep posting is not good, period -- unless your standards for women is on the Irishman level where you're just happy she's alive.

>cellulite and pimples

My fiancee had an ass similar to this before she started working out. All she did was complain about how much she hated how fat her ass was. It's genetics.

>Its flat and gross

Dont know how anyone can consider this flat and gross

eat food and sit on your ass all day.

Femanon to femanon, this is either genetics or angle sorry. Although if you do the right strength training and weights you'll get a pretty sweet ass to waist ratio without the cellulite

>Dont know how anyone can consider this flat and gross

Nigger, you could almost draw a straight line down her ass. This is flat boy butt.

1. Ghetto black culture from the US/Caribbean, places with nearly zero health/nutrition education or focus, begin getting into obese girls, especially as the obesity rate among US blacks is by far the highest so they get used to it easily

2. Studies show normal-weight white girls prefer normal relationships while the obese ones hog the interracial relationships, and brown men are *obsessed* with white women

3. Fat women are starving (kek) for any bit of redemption or acceptance, so when a nascent subculture emerges from the hood that idolizes them, fat acceptance women try spreading the "thicc" fetish around

It's basically an unholy alliance of ghetto blacks and fat acceptance women fighting together

This, you can see the cellulite within it. You don't want that, that's disgusting. If you want an "ass", start squatting. That works out your ass muscles and will cause them to grow if done properly. In addition to that, make sure you have a proper diet of course.

is it remy, looks like remy

Take estrogen pills and over eat.

Ss + gomad

Fertility goddess fetish doll has been thoroughly discredited.

Rubens was an outlier who painted feminized fat men on commission

Marilyn Monroe was pregnant in that photo.

I agree with you and you're actively discrediting our position with duncecap mongoloid retard tumblr alt facts, fuck off.

There's a difference between fat whales and curvy thick girls, fat acceptance hamplanets are not fertility goddesses

It's mostly genetic. That's just a slightly overweight woman with barely any muscle in there. Don't fall for the squats give you an ass meme - they will help but in the end it's genetic, just like bodybuilding.

Why would you want this?

don't spend a lot of time doing leg exercises. i hate it when thin women, low bf% try to create an ass out of thin air and end up looking like Bruce Lee in the first fighting scene on Enter the Dragon.
rectangular quads and butts with sharp corners lol, disgusting

it's not entirely genetic. female hormones also have a role in weight distribution, if you have lots of it, the fat will be stored more in the legs and the ass, the arms, tits etc. and a little bit of muscle added on top (all this if you are not obese ofc)

idk if you can increase estrogen etc naturally? you might be able to inject yourself with it though, just don't overdo it.

Sauce on ass?

Dear god. What an ass.

Squats & Oats

SAUCE

ON

THAT

ASS!

be a lazy pale white woman from some liberal city like boston, in her mid twenties, working a shite dead end management position i guess

that's how my boss got it

ily user and I appreciated this deeply sarcastic and unhelpful post

amazing ass
those people saying this is disgusting are faggots

Ohh fuggg

pics of boss

asses on chicks are like calves on men. you gotta be born with them.

is your name alyssa?

you're a fuckin nonce mate