/rate/ GENERAL

post your physique and stats

5'9 , 175 lbs

I'm the same height and I have similar insertions, and I really want to suck your dick (no homo, though), so I'll save your pic as goal body

16 fluid ounces, 140mg of caffeine,
0 calories

You look like a statue OP, you are my short term goal

>wanting to become a fat slob like him
Okay pham whatever you say

This is me now

fat slob ?
What the fuck are you on ?

>newfag takes the b8

>5'9"

Needed a good laugh, thanks

Not a newfag at all, but yeah, maybe I'm overreacting to the retards posting on this board, I don't really get used to it

>manlets are this dumb
Collar me surprised desu.

Just getting back into lifting after a very long hiatus.

5'11 / 160

slightly more ripped David

what makes you even think OP looks like a greek god, he's slightly above DYEL at most

what exercises do you do for biceps and shoulders?

You're illiterate and delusional, please see a shrink

I'm not him, but OP really doesn't look like a Greek god. Idk what you're talking about srs

me too, was thinking samefag at first but too many posters ITT

Of the three quoted posts, none of them said OP looked like a greek god

this, Veeky Forums needs more brain gains

same tone though, meant the same

This guy said is delusional and needs to see a shrink all because he said OP didn't look like a Greek god.

Lrn2read

Wow, you're my goal body bro. What's your routine and stats? Current lifts? Please respond.

nice pic. mind if i jerk off to it?

not sure if serious

faggot

Under the first layer of idiocy is the fact that David was neither Greek nor a god. He was Hebrew, and he was a king. And the sculptor wasn't even Greek. He was Italian.

Fuck man. Just stop posting for a while.

>same tone though, meant the same
As I said, illiterate. Also, laughed at "tone" on a fucking internet board.

I wrote the two posts you quoted, I don't need to "lrn2read" posts I wrote myself. I said illiterate because nobody even talked about greek god before the other retard mentioned it, and I said delusional for "slightly above DYEL" (if you think OP fits that definition, you have deep body dysmorphia issues).

6’5”
240 lbs

>david
>greek god
Yeah, no...

so if OP isn't above average DYEL, what is he, Mr. Expert.

>David
>Greek God

Yes, I mind. Don't jack off to it.

can i get lift numbers OP?
bench, squat, deadlift, op please

also do you do anything specifically for abs?

I'm serious, you look great bro. Can you answer?

stfu.

Nice post dude

Muscular and way above DYEL

He just has good insertions, he isn't "way above DYEL" he has barely any muscle

you honestly look sexy as fuck body wise, more traps and you'd have achieved something extremely nice imo

Im not gay but I can appreciate a good body

Do more decline bro.
That said, you are a big guy, so building chest mass relative to your size might be hard.

you look like you have a degree in business

Daily reminder Veeky Forums is a way for gays to jerk off to misguided straight 18-25 year olds who want to post physiques for 'critiques'

Just rename this board to /effaytwinks/ already

This is seriously the gayest shit ever. Lifting culture is for faggots.

thats random as fuck but sadly not ;_;

Gf of 3 years left me for a lesbian. Hating life, want to die. 20 yo, 175lb, 5 foot 10

Looking good. Just hit more chest and cut a little.

I'll be your bf.

he looks like one of those who can cut as much as they want, but will never have abs, even with roids.

reminds me of chestbrahs physique, dude has the same problem. lean but no abs

no, Im just pretty fat and rarely hitting my abs to be honest. I am also natty (I dont know if you were implying something else)
also chest brah doesnt look very lean there either
yeah, i neglected benching so badly. thanks

Very very edgy post

fixed it for you op

>very long hiatus
Why are you lying?

I don't know how that's not believable. Taking long Times off from the gym doing drugs and neglecting diet will do that to you.

nice estat on that weight

>6ft
>195lbs
>can't lean out because I enjoy food too much
>droopy puffy nips that poke out of shirts
>can't decide if i want to get bigger and fatter or cut down to skinny twink
>doesn't matter because food is one of the only things i enjoy

Fuck.

Fucking mirin. I wish my arms were hooge like that.

Nice insertions. Sorry about the gf tho

Good shit dude, you'd look beastly once you get bigger at that height

that door is 80 inches tall, meaning 6'6"
you're claiming 6'5" and that door still has a good 4" on you.

so 6'1" at max.

with 6'1" height, bodyfat % and your claimed 240 lbs, you'd look something like this.

off yourself.

Did you tan in a bra?

pretty boy, post face

Nah I went to a festival a month ago and wore a tank top. Got massively sun burnt while rolling face like a degenerate

6ft and 170 pounds, ate a pizza yesterday and fucking hate myself for it.

>having gay images on your computer

The west is really fucked. Wash yourself in holy water or something.

Grow your hair a bit longer on the top and get a 0.5 going to a 1.5 fade on the sides pls

here, I matched with pic related and I was hoping you autists could help.

>240
not a chance in hell, I may be 1" shorter but it doesn't make that much of a difference. that's 200 lbs at most

she honestly looks pretty average, I actually think she looks bad.
sagging cheeks, bad jaw line, weak chin, in general she seems unplesant. reconsider

180cm 73kg
what do you think?

I don't know man her other pics look pretty cute, I just want some pointers on what to say as i'm an awful texter.

Mirin hard, what routine?

I change my training plan every couple months. I don't train with heavy weight, don't do supersets. I'm not that good at eating hence my growth stopped eventually.

Just b yurself

Just be yourself and dont make it apparant that youre fucking thirsty, nobody likes that. Do you think she expects a super witty opener? Her profile is probably barebones as fuck and she seems introverted in some ways. Just ask her if she'd be up for a date, getting to know each other, then babble on about random shit that comes to your mind.

lmao, nice troll
just keep in mind that its probably not going to work out,

>you look like you have a degree in business

what did he mean by this?

I'm still wondering desu. Perhaps because of the chinos(I actually read some post about an user thinking he dresses elegantly (with chinos kek)

>assuming the height of my bathroom door
>being so insecure that you accuse an anonymous stranger of lying about his height
>having that picture on your computer

Please kill yourself, faggot

Pic related, taken a few months ago at my most recent physical

I'll vouch for 6'5 bro, I'm also 6'5 and we look identical, except I've got an extra 20lbs of fat that I'm working on cutting off.

Jowls.

lol, is this supposed to be good evidence?

>looking at other men shirtless on Veeky Forums

What are you, a fucking homo?

6ft
190lbs

you're not 240, not anywhere close you frauding faggot

Here’s a full body pic, I have absolutely zero reason to lie about my weight

Summer mode

So how's the life as being a lanklet?

6", 145lbs

I have basically no sense of smell and hate eating. Was 175lbs at my heaviest but can't decide if comfort should be a priority, life's getting busy atm

kek i actually used to look like this

dem golden zone hips make you look like a grecian statue.
mirin. routine?

>5'9
>181
>been training a while but fell off it for 2 years, and just started being serious about diet and routine 2 months ago
>still cutting
Most people here look better than me, but I'm not going to let that affect my criticism
8/10 definitely a natty goal
7/10 more volume on chest, but definitely look lean and strong, better than me at least
4/10 decent frame but hungry skelly and aylmao. You'll get somewhere good if you eat.
Beet red/10 not bad but I'm doubtful of your height. More volume on chest would be good.
Thicc/10 looking solid.
Very aesthetic, channel those bad feels into gains.
You have good vascularity and a solid base, but if you're going to look good at that bf you need a much bigger chest, especially to offset puffy nips. Strong dadmode right now.
user is right about the haircut. And yeah you ate bad shit but channel that into bulking. You currently look like you sell cigs to middle schoolers.
Very aesthetic, mirin that ab vein.
You look strong but you've got some weird lats my dude.
Instagram filters/10 maxed out contrast filters aside, looking bretty aesthetic. Natty?

100% lying, Just compare to 220 Jon skywalker or bignig who absolutely dwarf you and your Stick arms

good physique but if you're 5'9 you'll never make it lol
my mother is taller than you buddy

honestly if a guy is 6'4 and looks like that he'd still get more pussy than most jacked manlets

post routine faggot

>implying I look anything like that

5'8" manlet

No gf, no friends, no life

sorry, you're not 5'8"
you're like 5'5"

Lol I guess you're gonna post that retarded doorknob meme now, right?

jesus christ this is perfect