Old one close to 300 edition

prev thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

After 3 weeks of strict keto dieting, I got into an argument with my dad this morning. I was upset and frustrated so I went to panera and ate a cobblestone and a steak, egg and cheese sandwich.

Now I have to stretch 500 calories out for the next 13 hours to hit my calorie goal for the day. I fucked up.

Why did I do this.

Could get a good chicken salad in that 500 cal allowance

Us any one else /flounder/ mode here because of their wide hips?

I hate my hips with such a burning passion. These things will prevent me from making it.

Hey fatties

Just got a great tip from a mate about how to keep the full feeling while keeping calories low.

A 1/3 mix of split lentils, bulgar wheat and buckwheat, cooked with 2/3 stock, is filling as fuck. Looks plain when it comes out of the pan but cook in a few spices and a half tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, it's pretty damn good. It keeps in the fridge for days and it's cheap as fuck.

lost 120 pounds total since the start of my journey. I'm dyel mode now, but every time I see myself in the mirror, I still see that 350 pound sack of cellulite staring back at me. How do I get rid of that man in the mirror?

>shut bathroom door after poop
>it catches on my love handle

W-when do these things leave...

Calorie allotment per day is 1700 so I had a light breakfast and lunch so I could have two donuts. I still have 850 calories left today.

I feel like I cheated but on paper I didnt.

Broke my 160 plateau yesterday, weighed in at 159.5 lbs at 5'9". I think I might start to bulk once I'm down to 155 or so. GL with everything, /fat/.

How wide are your shoulders?

I fucked up last night. I quit dip on Friday, and I ate at McDonalds for breakfast because I'm a fat retard, which took up more than half my calories by 8am. I then went for a run and had lunch at 11am, leaving myself for 100 calories for the rest of the day. I ate a banana at 5. At 8pm my friends decided to drink and I was fucking ravenous, so I went to Publix, got a 6 pack of Yuengling, a bag of crunchy cheetos, and a 900 calories large Cuban then fucking consumed it all.

I was weak, but now I must continue. Fight on, brothers.

left pic is me at 240lbs
mid pic is me at 194lbs
right pic is me at 175lbs

Went from being xxl to medium, and coat I'm wearing on the right is a small. Feels good :^)

my shoes are shit tho, gonna get a new pair cuz these things are ancient

Also, any other scotsmen here?

I had a shit day yesterday but today I got back on track, pic related.

I don't log training on MFP but I rowed for an hour. 2400 is my day calorie limit and I'm well under it.

We're all going to make it, /fat/

How do you guys keep your mind off food when hungry?

I went on almost 3 month streak of cutting and eating zero shit food. But almost every day I had to force myself not to eat shit, so it was like constant mental battle. Then I decided to have one cheat day and everything went to shit after that and I gained 3 kg back.

How do you take your mind off this shit. It's a fucking struggle for me, everyday I think about eating something dumb.

And btw cheat days are not productive for everyone. Take me for example, maybe I could have kept my diet going if not for it. Never should have listened to people who said it was.
Sometimes I feel like alcoholic on rehab.

Around 16 or 17 inches

It's been 2 years and only 4 weeks are left until upper body lift.

Only 4 weeks until I will be moob free for the first time in my life!

Damn user, I am miring. Great work.

Damn I've never seen an operation turn out so clean. Usually I see big ass scars across the person's torso.

for any fats having trouble commiting:
take pictures of yourself naked (with just underwear) from front, side and back
look at them before any meal
this is the only method that has helped me have willpower to actually refrain from shoveling pig food in my mouth

lol nice tits

So average?

Confess

Okay asking for a friend here, yes i have read the sticky and i have been attending the gym for two days so far and i don't really understand what to do in the gym and what to do nutrition wise (Yes i am counting calories) But i'm 18 and scared that i'm wasting my youth being a fat cunt, i should probably mention at this point i am 210lbs and 6'1. And yes i know my nipples are fucking weird.

thanks

the scar is hidden under my briefs, it goes all around like a belt. It is still red but will fade to skin color over the next year or so

enjoy them while they're still around

Yeah he literally wrote that he's getting his second lift in a month you mongoloid

I ate fried rice last night.

Started C25K last week and do it every other day (before I only lifted.)

And the off days I lift and do three sets of 15 curls, flies bench, and reverse flies with 25lb dumbells.

I eat at 500 cal deficit and get at least 90g of protein a day to recover. Is this good enough to lose weight doing? I've lost 5lbs already but I'm not sure if it wasn't just mostly water weight.

This is week three for me. Does this sound right? Or is there more I should be doing.

If that's average, then yeah.

Nothing today you faggot I've been good.

>i have been attending the gym for two days so far and i don't really understand what to do in the gym and what to do nutrition wise
Read the fucking sticky

Question:

I lost over 100lbs in 6 months. Now my weight loss is starting to slow down to pretty much maintenance. I want to get chiseled, now that I'm finally in decent shape.

Would it help to up my calories by about 300-500 a day for about two weeks, then go back down? My lifts have suffered a lot too in this process and I'm wondering if some extra protein will help rebuild some lean mass to help continue losing. Is 2 weeks too short? I'm not really sure if its time for a full-on bulk yet at I still have a bit left to lose.

i have kicked my addiction to food

now i am addicted to chewing gum

I drank 850 calories worth of beer tonight. I went over my maintenance for sure. I am ambivalent. I am slowly my progress by doing this once a week but the difference is now I get back on the horse the other six days no problem.

I had a pizza yesterday. A whole pizza. About 11", and cereal for breakfast.

I don't think I went over my TDEE but it's still a lot of fat.

For your age, weight and height I recommend eating exactly 1800 kcal/day.

Do NOT add exercise calories on top of that!

Eat around 185 g of protein/day and 40 g of fat/day, the rest you fill up with carbs.

To know what to do in the gym read the sticky. That is all.

Dude the person in this picture is me and i'm going clubbing tomorrow and getting absolutely fucked off my literal tits, a bit of drinking doesn't hurt anyone haha

>a bit of drinking doesn't hurt anyone haha
m8

So do you suggest getting protein powder or something? *takes notes*

Put /fat/ in the description you fat fuck

Height? How are the scars? well done btw

AHAHAHAHA...Fucking hell. Just pictured it in my mind...thanks for the laugh...*wipes away tear*

chicken breast = 21g/100g
canned tuna in brine = 20g/100g
quark (that stuff is amazing) = 12g/100g
oats = 13g/100g (but plant protein is only used around 70%)

try to get most of your protein from your regular diet and only use protein shakes to supplement if you are falling short. Shakes don't have any advantage over regular dairy or meat protein but they cost way more per gram protein and they aren't as filling (especially important when cutting).

Not that user but that is fucking costly especially knowing that i'm europoor.

6'4''

the scars are hidden by my briefs. They go all around my waist and are still a red hue. I also have scars on the inside of my thighs. The scar color will fade within a year and look very similar to your regular skin color.

Thank you man i shall be taking a trip to the shops tomorrow, i'm actually only a stone and a bit overweight i think, so hopefully i will be sorted in a few months

Increase your protein intake and finish your cut. Build the mass back with as clean a bulk as you can.

I seem to be dropping 1KG like every week while building muscle at the same time. I know that this is actually really fast progress but it just feels so fucking slow. Like I've overcome the hurdles of signing up and maintaining regular attendance and now it's not a matter of will but just waiting. Frustrating.

Any fatbodies know this feel?

Germany here. Quark is the cheapest protein €/g on our market. Any protein powder will be way more expensive than getting it from dairy products. Always remember that protein powders are nothing but dairy products without the water, so you will be paying for all the drying and packing costs + the additional marketing. Buying skim milk or low fat yogurt will always outperform a protein supplement.

Only use protein powders if you can't reach your daily protein intake otherwise

6' 298 lb. Was 366 4 months ago. Already seeing serious sags, but thanks for the inspiration. Hope I end up looking as good as you.

How much was the operation?

this is me
and I know what you mean. Don't stress yourself. Just think back to what you did 3 months ago and then think about how that time has passed. It just flew by without you even noticing. Just realize that you made the hardest part already, you made the change in your habits.
At this point you have won. If you just keep doing what you are doing, you are guaranteed to win. You will reach your goal without question and all you do is to keep doing what you are already doing and let the time pass by like it would anyhow.

I know it may be frustrating right now but since there is nothing you can change about it, just enjoy the journey instead.

nice work user!

>at 206 lbs, down from 230 in March
>almost below 200 again

My diet is still awful but as long as I stay at or below my calories per day I think I'll be good!

Yeah, I know it. Didn't even start out ultra heavy either, like 99KG, nearly 6 foot, borderline obese. I know that in a couple months if I just stick to what I'm doing I'll be near my goal. I just feel bored and anxious on my recovery days, like I could be doing more. I'm kind of enjoying the feeling of being hungry now, cause I know that means I'm losing weight.

for me it basically boils down to this
>cheating
>not even once

Before dropping the number that is going to scare you shitless let me explain that I went to best clinic in the world for this procedure. The lower body lift is a highly specialized field of operation and there is a clinic in Germany where the head surgeon Dr. Richter literally perfected the procedure. The operation is called Lockwood modified by Richter. Doctor Richter was the surgeon I consulted with and he was the one performing the procedure.

So when I tell you that it cost 22k € I don't want you to think that this is a fixed price. I went for the Rolls Royce of lower body lifts and that ain't free of charge. Depending on your surgeon you may be able to pay half that price. If you are lucky and only need a tummy tuck (only the front of your body and no thigh lift) you may even get away with a quarter of the price.

tiltedExtremeLaughingEmojiWithTears.png

I lost like 9 pounds on keto, but my body stopped being able to digest normally. I would get mega constipated and feel like shit, yet I was getting plenty of fiber.

I have colitis, so it might have something to do with that, my intestines don't handle everything.

Going to add starches back in, but I will be careful not to gain weight back and keep losing.

love that painting. Great fan of Orientalism myself.

Just shift your focus in life. If you have project "weight loss" under control branch out and start learning something fun. Like how to play the guitar or join a club, volunteer at the animal shelter or something. Eating the way you do right now is just part of your identity and not your sole purpose in life.

>be on 1600 calorie diet
>5'6''
>get 160g of protein a day
>all my lifts have gone down
but the weight loss is nice, it's good to be below 200

i have colitis and got mega constipated during keto too kek

in fact it's the first and only time since i was diagnosed where i was taking solid shits

today was the first time in almost a year that i went shopping for food and just got what looked nice
didn't even read the labels
very ambivilent feeling

Had a long shift today and am practising OMAD but still watching my calories. I've eliminated cheddar cheese and peanut butter from my diet because shit's starting to get tough as I move into the final 10kg but it's still around the house

Well after not eating for ~28 hours I eat a tablespoon of peanut butter and a nice block of cheese after my normal dinner

Nothing super major but I still feel bad

>tfw can't eat anything without counting the calories
>will never eat any junk food without feeling like shit again
>tfw doomed to a life of Tupperware, oats, chicken breasts,and broccoli

sounds good. I remember the feeling when I was first able to shop in a normal store and not one for fat people. I never really told anyone about it, but I think it was one of my proudest moments when I was able to wear normal people clothing and not something that I had to buy in a special store.

>OMAD+keto
>lifts increasing
>never hungry
>feel great
>actually unironically making muscle gains as I lose fat
>fat is pouring off me
>feel like a smug fuck all the time

Is this the pinnacle of dieting?

trust your own judgement
you have all the knowledge you need

6'4 214 right now (most of it is bloat from vacation). Was 392lbs at one point in my life but really want to get back down to 198-200lbs.

Who here actually meal preps? I don't do it on a large scale (ie: prepping every meal I'm going to have for a week) but I do cook a big skillet of hamburger meat + black beans + taco seasoning and store it in the fridge and eat on that whenever I'm hungry.

not fat people get the FUCK out of my thread!!!

>cut
>didn't lift
>no energy
>look like shit
>feel like shit
>starting to gain again
I just don't like lifting
why are my only options be miserable or be fat

nothing worth having in life is for free

When am I done with losing weight?

I've been at it for a year now and I'm at a normal weight but idk when to stop and go to maintenance or something

for any of yall who made it when did you know

I'm mad jelly right now richfag. The most I can see myself paying is around $15k, unless I can game insurance into covering it. We'll see. Thanks for sharing, slay some pussy in the name of fatties everywhere.

>mom was free and she's amazing
chequem8 athiets

tfw making gr8 noob gainz but it doesn't really show or matter because still kinda fat. like my arms are twice as big as before but I can only see the bicep curve in favourable lighting.

>losing all kinds of weight
>look like a new man
>cousin used to say "i can eat what ever i want and still stay slim"
>he used to grab my manboobs
>have been lifting for years however still fat
>next Christmas if things go right,I think they are, I'm going to look fucking joocy lads
>he's putting on mad pounds
>I count calories,eat clean, and work my ass off at the gym
>when Christmas comes I'm going to say "i can eat what ever i want and stay skinny"
>I'm going to pat his belly
>tfw never been thin before, they're not even going to recognize me looking like a Z fighter and shit
I've been lifting for years but now I found a purpose for lifting not just doing it out of habit.

is there even a point to try and lose weight if i'm 5'9? i can't lost my smallness

Man stick to burrito bowls. Easiest way to meal prep.

Manlets get faster gains.

>went for the "rolls-royce of surgery"
>22 fucking grand
>still looks like shit

No offence senpai I just think it's a good warning to fatties not to get THAT fat y'know

Im at 240 rn and you looked just like me. Excites to meet you on the other side haha

In the name of all fatties, I will not let you down!

ask your dad if she was for free...

the best revenge would be not doing that. Don't say a single word about it and when they say "my have you changed" just say "yeah, got a haircut last week".
Let your actions speak for your character and don't act petty/insecure by trying to get pointless revenge. They all know that "you won" and no one like a showoff. Do you think James Bond would act like that when he gets revenge?

You are going to be your size no matter what, but you can still slay pussy when you are ripped. Don't let the manlet stuff get to you. Women may not be trampling each other for average sized buys, but what really dries them up is insecure guys worrying about their height. Lose the fat, lift the weights and stop complaining about things you can't change.

Do you guys feel full when you eat? Like you eat a full meal and your body tells you it's enough?

I thought it was because I was a fat load but after losing 150 lbs I still don't experience that sensation. I can literally eat until I am in physical pain from my stomach distending. Like it's hard and round right under my ribcage like Kobayashi.

Is there a medication I can look into that brings this feeling back? I mean I just don't know.

>Let your actions speak for your character and don't act petty/insecure by trying to get pointless revenge. They all know that "you won" and no one like a showoff. Do you think James Bond would act like that when he gets revenge?

This isn't some big existential game, it's petty family revenge, and it's extremely satisfying

How bad is to start running if i'm 260 lbs?

>Do you think James Bond would act like that when he gets revenge?

Not Bond but goku will

Please do not lmao. I wouldnt start running till like 230 and even then take it easy. I tried running at 250 and it hurts the knees. Running at 225 feels normal

Yes. You just need to eat the right things.

This is what I've eaten today. I had a big portion of pasta and a cup of coffee an hour or so before going rowing for an hour. Bananas on the drive home.

I had the lentils/buckwheat/bulgar wheat porridge and lamb's liver later for dinner.

I really recommend favouring complex grains like lentils and wheats over processed substances like bread. I'm going to stop cooking pasta once I get through my current batch.

>tfw went from 104 to 82.5 kgs and you still look like a piece of shit and guys still won't talk to you
>tfw plateau

don't run unless you actually want to destroy your joints forever. Eat around 0.8 g of protein per lbs bodyweight during weightloss and lift to remain muscle mass and mostly lose fat instead of fat and muscles.

Not a great idea. Do bike or rowing or something instead. You're basically suggesting banging your swollen mass onto your ankles and knee joints for minutes at a time, when you can derive the same cardio benefits without incurring those risks.

hey, where can i find that calorie counter?

Are you a grill? 82kg is still heavy for a grill

It's myfitnesspal, I just use a firefox plugin that puts everything in to night mode.

>mental break
>1,800kcal granola breakfast
>footlong chicken + bacon sub w/ chipotle
>white chocolate + raspberry cookie
>step on the scale
>yesterday was 151
>today...
>...146

I don't know what to think

i know. just end my life

that scales are a shitty indicator of health

I guess i'll stick to bike then.

keep going roastie, you can do it

It is cool to be able to run, and I and many other fatties look forward to the day when we can feasibly and safely pick it up as a pursuit.

We're not there yet but we will be one day.