Do

Do

Don't

Someone do the diet pls

things like this are created by virgins themselves because no normie would know so much about this

t. virgin

obviously

I go out in public and every virgin dude i see literally looks like the virgin walk dude. shitty clothes, shitty body, bad facial aesthetics, bad posture and a bowl cut. It's like i have an incel detector

pic related is of a former high school friend facebook profile picture. i feel so bad for him lol, because he is such a fucking incel. he is literally going nowhere in life. bad at social interactions, staying in his parents house after high school, and only playing PC video games and jobless.

Yeah that guy is fucked, I'm sure he'll find an unhygenic 4/10 fatty in 6 years tho
He has to compete with the nigs

Post more please and source if possible.

He should become a trap, he has potential

dude you responded to here. If he actually took the time to improve himself, he wouldn't be a virgin. He is 5 foot 9 inches and normal shoulder width.

Like If he got more muscular, dressed better, get a new haircut , got rid of his shitty glasses, fix his posture, build a thicker neck, stop leaching off his parents , he can find a cute girlfriend like pic related and lose his virginity.

>I go out in public and every virgin dude i see literally looks like the virgin walk dude
You'd think being on Veeky Forums you'd learn not to judge people by their appearance, what with all the virginal meatheads who get mad at ugly DYELs getting cuties.

>eats between soundwaves to let everyone know

The virgin meatheads you are talking about are probably either shitposting DYELS or meatheads with shitty facial aesthetics (think virgin walk dude with muscles) and bad social skills

Possibly, though He has really shitty facial strutture. Nothing is good. Wide nose, oval shaped head, narrow jaw, weak eyeline. Most of this He cannot improve. Maybe he can mew for a better jawline

You sure that isnt you?

oh mein god

I am virgin walk dude with muscles, except I have good posture and walk, and I get laid. Like I said, don't judge.

is there one about the virgin/chad meal or diet?

DELET

>Personal cloud

I must be becoming retarded because that was the funniest part for me.

He'd unironically make a really cute trap.

>WOAH!

delet this

heh

is that trappy?

fucking kek, these are high quality

>WOAH

I have that exact same kinda shaker cup in that drawing, red top and all. I don't really like it but is there a stigma against it? I can't help but imagine this is a very subtle joke I don't get.

which pathetic cuck makes these images?

no, you're fine

better font i think...?

might just have to make a .png

KEK

>is between ages of 11 and 13 and still in middle school

>switches phone to silent mode even though no one ever calls hiim

that's the fukken joke

>Not "THE CHAD PUMP"

There's no stigma against it and it's about how he looks and what he DOES

No, chad would kill someone, gets a mug shot, and relieved because he looks too damn good to be in prison

Elliot Rodger, I didn't know you're still alive

That's clarence0?

or a Korean high school. Then again those are kinda synonymous out here in SoCal

*high schooler

who the fuck makes this shit

not chad, I'll tell you that much

damn

I don't know about you but virgin guy is just more attractive

>Meal is an exact replica of the food pyramid
lost

I'll ship it.

cuz you're a fag who likes twinks

Anyone else notice janitors and mods have been extra uptight lately? We need the Virgin Mod and the Chad God, the Virgin Poster and the Chad something.

>implying everyone on here isn't a Virgin Poster

>never takes eye off the niger

Lmao

Hey, it's me! (sans weightlifting gloves)

The classic

This meme is nothing without wizard.

dead

you, sir, won the internet

I really don't like the fact that I look like a deadringer of the guy on the left. The hair, the bodyshape, the style of clothing (less shoes), the glasses and fuck, even the face.

It's like somebody saw me and had to quickly run to MS paint.

Hey everyone, big fan of this meme. I saved a few of them. Hope that's alright.

>bottom isn't even wearing a cock cage

dropped

>clogs

fuck me I'm dead here

Wizard is overkill imo

i've seen some discount stands at the supermarket i go to using this font style, i think it fits the meme

Me:

>buzz cut, hair never reacts to wind
>constantly looking other people in the eye
>seriously don't register other people's feelings or emotions
>wear bright red basketball shorts and a tank top
>sometimes wear bright red shoes, bright red shorts, and bright red compression tanktop to gym

nothen personel faggot

>wear bright red basketball shorts and a tank top
>sometimes wear bright red shoes, bright red shorts, and bright red compression tanktop to gym

suwoo nigga

I'm like this but my obnoxiously overused color is blue.
>literally all my clothes are blue, black, white or grey
Do I have autism?

I'm alpha as hell dude

Y'all wouldn't be gang members now would ya?

what the

a real autismal brainlet would work on a project weeks in advance and still get a shit grade