We basically got a 3 month pump ticket to the moon

What are you waiting for user?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinknodes.com/sergey-nazarov-speak-bitcoin-ethereum-blockchain-superconference/
bitcoinsuperconference.com/speaker/sergey-nazarov/
chainlinknodes.com/hcl-technologies-endorses-chainlink-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strap in boys. $5 before februari 2018

>Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain Superconference

Sounds like a super virgin circlejerker club.

I know right. Fucking nerds

Good. They make money rain.

>salty nocoiners detected

I've been ready and willing to reinvest in LINK since before I even made my LINK losses back.

Haven't seen good market conditions for it yet. I don't think it'll shake its lousy reputation in the immediate future.

I'll keep monitoring for re-entry, but I might never re-enter.

How much did you lose? If you're so good at day-trading that you can consistently make 100% gains every couple weeks then sure, don't even bother with long-term hodls like LINK.

>If you're so good at day-trading that you can consistently make 100% gains every couple weeks
Lmao, imagine saying that with a straight face.

The Superconference.

We are gonna make it.

They left off the room number, but I already reserved the urinal three slots away from the handicapped stall where he will be talking.

Is this new? Link?

>Is this new?
Yes.

Mfw $80 within a year

And by "Link?" I meant that I want a link to the site.

Might buy some of this after I get my free fork moneys

I lost about 50% in the post-SIBOS crash, even though I was logged in for the ATH and should have known better.

Made all of it back playing safe margins, mostly on BTC/BCC. Holding BCC now, feels comfy senpai

>airport
LMAO

chainlinknodes.com/sergey-nazarov-speak-bitcoin-ethereum-blockchain-superconference/

Note how it's not "blockchain for X". It's a fucking PROTOCOL FOR ALL FAMOUS BLOCKCHAINS.

Every coiner whatever fanboy they are ARE going to NEED ChainLink for oracle problem sovling

Buy high, sell low. Also
>buying BitConnect
Why?

ChainLink is our ticket to high class women.

>some random ass wordpress blog
>no source anywhere
not very believable

Does this faggot do anything but eat Mcdonalds and speak at conferences?

bitcoinsuperconference.com/speaker/sergey-nazarov/

happy now?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Considering the amount of weight he put in cos of SIBOS if he's actually doing this 'superconference' he may very well start affecting the Earth's rotation.

What % of 5k would you put into btc, ether, link, and alts

Sergey is smart. This isn't a vaporware exit scam because the CEO attends major conferences and speaks about the product without actually producing a product.

Basically if you want to start a scam ICO and want to get away with it, just start speaking at conferences every few months or so and people will believe that you're trying to build something

>superconference
>at an airport marriot

kek

religion of peace

Cool maybe you should go try that. Oh wait, it wouldn't work because you're a stupid cuck :^)

I would succ Sergey so hard, he'd lose all that extra weight, and have an 8 pack
Sergey is love, Sergey is life.

all in link

40% LINK
20% ADA
20% BLOCK
20% ETH

Dump all of them for BTC as necessary (before forks, huge news like derivatives trading etc).

>rent free

3k LINK
1k ETH
1k BTC

kek, you getting your toes wet.

Oh boys you are slow today. Can't believe no one posted this yet.
>PRICED IN

Serge it up.

60% LINK (low risk)
20% OMG (medium risk)
20% RDN (high risk)

big If true

Super conference, held at a Hotel? LOLZ

Sibos was bigger and it dropped.
So ya don't expect too much

Link memes kill me on a consistent basis.

He always markets himself as CEO of smartcontract.com and not chain link. Anyone else find that concerning?

havent you stinky linkies learned by now that conferences dont mean shit

company is smartcontract token is chainlink...?

Not really. SmartContract is the company. Chainlink is the product.

No more concerning than the CEO of McDonald's not calling himself the CEO of McNuggets.

Thanks for your input, boys

SmartContract is the name of the company and website, LINK is the product.

And you boys are daft if you're expecting some major change in the price this soon. Any shill from now until actual usage of the product is BS flying straight from a whales asshole.

I want Sergay to bust a nut in my mouth. I mean im not even gay or anything. I just want to swallow his cum.

me too but I will wait until LINK 10K

Priced in

do these crypto "co-founder" faggots do anything besides talk at conferences. fucking retarded.

Mainstream smart contracts are the product.
Chainlink is the tool, the decentralized network that makes it all possible.
And Link is the token that is the lifeblood of the Chainlink network.

Lmao

Airport Marriott. It's a hotel. Most conferences set up at airport hotels or at least very close to them

the best way to profit from this chainlink scam is to sell the token and buy carls jr stock.

I need to see the marriott floorplans before I buy in this time

Not to mention being endorsed by HCL a 7 billion dollar technology integrator.

chainlinknodes.com/hcl-technologies-endorses-chainlink-twitter/

MORE GOOD NEWS!! SELL SELL SELL!

Link has nothing on Zap

Except being decentralized and trustless.

kek

LMAO

it's 1 AM here, i probably woke up half of my neighbors

You win the Internet today.

Holy fuck guys. Can you even imagine how big Sergey will be by then?

He will be big enough to stop the hordes from South America when he lays on his side

I'm LMAO at all you fags calling Sergey fat. You realize that he was just cultivating mass on his bulk during the past few weeks and will start losing weight soon? 3 months from now he's going to rip off his shirt at the conference and show his aesthetic, ripped, Russian body with a Chainlink logo tattoo'd by the Russian mafia. LINK instantly moons to .25 cents, get ready fuckers

Kek, looking forward to seeing if he balloons some more.

SUPERCONFERENCE IN EVERY CITY

this. don't be jealous of his gainz bruh