Any legit skinny guys here that managed to get swole natty? I'm talking genuine lanklets that managed to ascend here

Any legit skinny guys here that managed to get swole natty? I'm talking genuine lanklets that managed to ascend here

I need motivation and inspiration badly

I'm not swole but I did make progress to the point that I look like I do at least some sport with my shirt off. Went from 125 lb to 170 lb at 6'1, going for 210lb

The one. The only.

Skinny guys are skinny because of their behaviour.
It's not built into them.

You want to get muscles, you need to eat a lot more than what you're comfortable with.

I said natty

roid monkey who died from roids 'natty'

stop posting this dead faggot

>tfw you've spent so much time on Veeky Forums that Zyzz doesn't look big anymore.

Fuck.

Nice one. I'm currently about 170 at 6'2 and have gained about 5lbs this past month. I'm aiming for 200+ too

Whats your routine/diet like? 125 was seriously low if you don't mind me saying

Its possible, theres this guy at my gym hes like 6'4 and looks like a greek god basically, not very strong but has a top tier body. He showed me his progress pics and its incredible. Hes natty, benches like 1 plate 20, ohp 35 each side and deadlifts like 2-3 plates for 5 reps

Trust me.bro u good

He wasn't always roiding.

>natty limit at 3

I'll never stop posting Zyzz, because if I do he will really be dead.

as long as you're not a manlet, you'll make it bro.

Nothing but chest and abs

Zyzz had tiny wrists which gives me hope

But then again he was megadosing gear and died at 22 so....

5lb/month is pretty good man, keep going at this rate and you'll hit your goal soon enough without too much fat hopefully.
I currently train full body, I do a push, a pull, legs, core, and accessories on any given day, because my schedule is chaotic as fuck so some weeks I can go 7 days a week, and some weeks I might be able to go twice if I'm lucky.
As for diet, currently trying to hit 3500cal/day, 1g protein/lb bodyweight. Some days I try to eat more because I work a physical job.

Yeah at 125 I was a serious freak. My friend used to joke about how I was a holocaust/ Chernobyl survivor cause was a Ukrainian Jew.

fuck off manlet.

u look hilarious lol

He was only 7 in first pic

whatever happened to crouchie

This guy looks like he has similar natural build to me. I have a long pencil neck and I worry about never being able to fill it out. I've been contemplating buying a neck harness, direct neck work seems to be the only possibility. A skinny neck is honestly the worst affliction for any body, it ruins everything else, just look at Athlean X. I know he's fucking ugly too but the neck just ruins his otherwise impressive physique

Same, now I just admire him for his lifestyle

D E N I N O
E
N
I
N
O

Do shrugs and deads.

Those neck harness things are hilariously stupid and ineffective. They prey on the insecure and obsessed.

How come College/NFL train using them then?

Hilariously intimidating, huh manlet. When all the chicks are mirin my body I'll remember you.

Do I have any chance as both a jawlet and chinlet?

There are idiots everywhere. Even fit ones.
The updown muscles that are "worked" by a head harness aren't the ones you want to get bigger.

You want the two big ones that flank your neck to be bigger. Those twist your head left or right. Feel it now.
Doing "neck bridge" does nothing to those muscles.

PERFECT

can't stand this cunt

None. Your parents should have stopped you mouthbreathing as a child. There is literally nothing you can barring painful, invasive and very expensive surgery

Bingo.

I'm on my first cycle now and it's done wonders. I'll be honest, I had panic attacks and anxiety which made it almost impossible to eat at one point, and the gear has made me feel a million times better - I'd do it for that effect alone, even if it kept me skinny. But I've put on nearly 2 stone in as many months and look so much better. No longer do I look like a dying AIDS patient.

But I'll admit it was a shortcut - I'm 29 now and time is running out. I actually wish I'd done it so much earlier.

But to suggest it isn't possible without gear is totally wrong. Very tricky if psychological issues are holding you back, but still doable.

ss gone wrong

come on now
might as well post a picture of a fetus as the before pic

He died from a diagnosed heart condition you idiot.

If you can't be bothered to do basic research, gear isn't for you anyway. It involves a lot of reading and a good dose of common sense.

>heart is a muscle
>takes all these muscle fucking chemicals
>heart conks out

Wow, there's nothing he could have done to prevent this!

>needing motivation as a lanklet
you are already tall what more motivation do you need?

I didn't know you could get diagnocised as a roiding cocaine addict

you've missed the point retard, the point is, if you can't do some basic fucking reasearch then maybe you should bother taking a chemical which requires some basic fucking research.

you didn't know that people could be diagnosed with a drug addiction problem?

He got a bigger head.

He's just leaning forwards. Makes your upper body look bigger/wider in pictures.

Not really all I do is ride bikes so my legs are kinda swole I guess but nothing else.

At least I can ride up a hill really fast

I'm older than him and he looks like he could be my father. Not sure what to think

lol

you look pretty good but this photo is so fucking funny what is this pose ahahaha what is this facial expression

Iceposeidon lookalike

Lookalike? Pretty sure that's him.

fucking lmao
i knew i've seen the first pic somewhere before

He looks like a guy who knew his way around a room full of dick desu.

Routine: Arm things 4 sets AMRAP

iceposeiden??
love your twitch stream faggot TriHard

THe only youttuber I seriously want to die.

I'm not jacked but I used to be 6' 120lbs at 16% and I just reached 16% at 176lbs this week.

keep coping with that butter face. My jawline is a literal aphrodisiac.

If he wasn't an actual cunt he'd be Zyzz status.

People here are gonna spout a bunch of nonsense about pic related. But you can't argue with the facts: Rich Piana is a hardworking specimen of a man and is dedicated to the craftsmanship that is bodybuilding.

Is he natty? What kind of question is that? Do you think somebody would need to do roids on top of an 8 hour arm workout and multiple protein shakes throughout the day? Don't even get me started on the egg whites.

The men's dedicated, a true natural. The epitome of natty.

I agree I hated being skinny and thought I could eat whatever I wanted and still not put on any weight but I was skipping breakfast and lunch and eating McDonald's for dinner and I would sometimes even have chocolate after dinner. I was probably well under my minimum tdee and wondered why I was so skinny.

Mirin, this achievable natty?

Zyzz wasn't especially large just lean, look at those unbelievably shitty legs, he probably had a shit back too
You're a fucking retard

This under shadows that he was fat as fuck too. In the dudebros series he was fatter than Mike

>ZIDF in full force
He was an immature vain child who didn't have an ounce of work ethic or maturity in him and now he's dead, end of story

He's about as "natty" as they come. Check out Richard Piana's youtube channel. He's got a great rundown of what to do to achieve a healthy, "natty" physique just like his.

that schnoz

If you genuinely believe that and aren't just trolling, then you are stupid beyond words and should leave steroids to those who don't have an extra chromosome.

Keen to hear about you first cycle, what are you taking?

The pose looks sort of noble, desu

I was 135 lbs in high school now I weight 175 with low body fat. 5'11

I used to be 135 pounds at 6'.

I'm now around 200 at 15% bodyfat.

RuneScape x F

>this body
>making it

s-so beautiful

Chin implants are typically done on an outpatient basis with just local anesthetic and heal within a week. Not the most painful or invasive procedure and can makes huge differences to appearance.

Cost is pretty subjective.

Wow leanice44 what a body

Myocardial hypertrophy is a real danger of AAS use. The muscular walls of the heart thicken, decreasing the volume of three atria and ventricles inside. With less volume heart rate has to increase dramatically (non-linearly) to keep up with equal cardiac output. Puts a lot of stress on heart.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Poor bait but still hooked the summer fags

>was a Ukrainian Jew
>was

how did you change this? asking for a friend.

At what point did you decide you wanted to bomb the marathon

WHAT?! NO WAY.

yes

>115lbs 6 foot
>190lbs 10-15%

took a long time. Veeky Forums will say derp could of done in faster time. but my weight fluctuated. forever bulk mode to losing it to bulking. To 'aesthetic' mode to 'fat mode'. From focus on gaining weight to strength etc.

It's worth the effort. Make it a life long goal of staying fit, healthy, strength and looking good.

you can do it homie!

It wasn't the anabolics that killed him.
It was PROBABLY the combination of a congenital heart defect, an abject lack of cardio, a kind of shitty diet electrolyte wise, heavy clen usage, heavy DNP usage, heavy stimulant usage and the shock of having his boihole penetrated by thai ladyboy bratwurst for the first time that did him in.

I was 55kg 185cm when i was 15. Now 23 am 80kg, still 185cm. Dont know exact bodyfat but sub10%. Not big by the standards of autistic muh 20in fatceps Veeky Forums retards but impressive to normies.

Oh for sure he wasn't that large, but when I first started coming to Veeky Forums he looked positively massive.

>80kg
you trained for 8 years ?

bro he said he wasn't natty on utube hahaha... you musnt even watch him

You look like a fucking rat!

are you kidding me you ugly rat jew lmfao

People do genuinely believe this though.

Look at this post Pretty much everything about it is subtly wrong, but if you've no knowledge of that sort of thing, then it looks totally believable.

O he didn't come out of the womb roiding? You my friend are a genius. When do you get your medal for winning at life?

Lmao just yikes. No face or muscle. Sad. Also, yes I am 3' 2" because you were wondering.