Match with girl on tinder

>match with girl on tinder
>heart starts racing
What do you even say to thots?

People need to stop using the word thot.
Ask her questions.

you're a beta bitch getting heart issues over a match and you still call them thots.
end your life

If it's one thing I learnt work with women is being genuine desu. Do you care how her day is? then ask her, if not don't. Do you just care about having sex? make it obvious.

Does it hurt your feelings? Does it make you salty? I sure hope so, thot.

Stop thinking and just say something. She not gonna be some cunt because you didn't say the best pickup line.
Here's a tip: say the most retarded thing you can say and try getting rejected. Just start swiping right and try getting rejected.

>People need to stop using the word thot.
No they don't shut up you white knight cuck.

Start with something funny and assumptive. Neg her a little bit and then compliment her saying you're glad they matched. Call her cool and let the convo flow from there. Once you build momentum it's easy I promise.

Just be yourself.

>writes this with zero proofs of it working
t.virgin

>"Yo girl, come spot my squats."

I could never comprehend the idea of being sad because of someone else. i mean it is justifiable when somebody close to you goes away, or dies, but why the fuck would you keep your happiness hostage to a "qt" girl who doesn't give a fuck ? If you want her, just do normal conversation thing until you convince her that you're not autistic, and then you'' probably be happy. Will you be happy then ? To what end ? maybe your qt f will cheat on you, maybe you'll stop liking her, maybe she'll get fat or maybe you'd start liking some other girl and cheat. Getting hurt in some form is inevitable. Why not just do your thing ? Want a gf ? Get a gf. First step to happiness is being content with your life and knowing what you want. I know I don't want a gf , and if i got one I can't cheat on handle being cheated on, and I definitely don't want to hurt a girl by telling her I don't love her anymore. Basically just BEE yourself

>gril claims to be there to make friends
>"You wanna be friends?"
>"Y not?"
>"Oh shit I never made it this far"
That was a tense conversation

Well let's see who advice OP takes.

Women are thots there's no debating this.

gay

>women who refuse fuck me are thots
fix that 4 u bud

why would you even attempt to squat that much

im sure glad its summer in here. So many fit related topics

t. thot

THOT BEGONE

>there to make friends
Right, just like a fatty who says she only wants to get a salad and then ends up buying 5 bigmacs in mcdonalds.

t.virgin who can't even get a thot

>just be yourself!
>say what your really feeling!!

BITCH YOUR ONLY SEMI FUCKABLE BUT I'M FEELING HORNY SO LETS DO THIS. BITCH

>try a dating app

>thots
Tinder is for young adults not preschoolers like you so you should probably stay off it.

>that webm
THIS IS WHY YOU USE THE GODDAMNED MOTERFUCKING CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>living in Ontario

I always start off with a pun in a form of a question, that usually gets their attention and breaks the ice.

>using bitch clipz
nigga .....

All or most of them could be attractive if they just lost weight. Like Jesus Christ, it's such a small effort compared to the benefits you can get, yet they fucking REFUSE to put the fork down because muh taste gud.

im sure he knew what he was doing. Hes probably done this before. The result is probably exactly what he was looking for

Niggas who don't call women thots make me sick.

>shitimbald

>sees video
>sees what can happen without using the clips provided by the gym FOR YOUR SAFETY
>won't use them anyway
Confirmed for SEVERE RETARDATION. Please refrain from further use of a public gym unless your nanny is there to supervise you.

Lost it at shitimbald. At least she(?) has a a sense of humor.

Clips wouldn't have saved this kamikaze dive.

>Just be yourself.
>Hey, do you like bondage and spaghetti?
>Fuck off creep

>trying unsuccessfully to do an end-run around the point

not using clips saved him though

Bodybuilders or even Veeky Forums aren't known for their intelligence. That's found at the oppressed anime club and /b/.

There were spotters there faggot

I don't even bother making small talk anymore, I just immediately ask them out for drinks or coffee.

have you ever noticed how "stupid" men have an easier time talking to women? it's because they don't overanalyze everything they say, they just say something. try it. better to say something retarded and get rejected than not say anything at all.

No, he and the bar were completely out of control. Once some plates started dropping there was no way to regain control of the situation. Anything could have happened, up to and including that guy getting severely injured by 45 pound plates dropping on him. If the bar had not started falling apart like that he could have just dropped it cleanly when he failed.

No shit.

dont think so

There's no room on the bar for clips

>that webm
reminds me of this

Then there were too many plates and at least one set should have been removed. Clearly that guy couldn't handle it anyway so your point is moot.

Just start complimenting your own physique to her bro.

I love the fact that they're laughing their asses off while continuing to just throw more weigh tin the back

The best part is that they actually prepared a rug for him to vomit on.

>a rug
those are towels, you fucking retard

>Being triggered by this
Roid rage or just autism?

Every girl on tinder is a thot. This is like getting offended when someone calls a stripper a slut.

Begone thot

If you want dating advice, try somewhere that isn't Veeky Forums.

www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/top/?t=all

It's below the raw world record. 800 pound squats aren't what they used to be.
Although he really should have used a better belt, clamps, and 100 pound/ 40 kilo pl8s

Strongman is fun like that yeah

Show her that youre interested about her.

The poster below me is a THOT and their mother will die in their sleep if they do not give me a (you).

I've met on tinder 3 girls I fucked, 2 I just went on a date with, and one I dated for 1.5 years.

Here's what you do: Know what you want from any relationship with this girl. Then look at her bio and figure out what she's interested in and have a genuine, back and forth conversation. If she goes to the same school, say you saw her around. If she likes some music try to connect on that. If she seems very sexual be short on that and be playful. Talk about kinks and funny situations. Ask questions but make sure she's interested in you. If you're older it will be more to the point. If you're younger there's some games.
Typically then girls will want to meet you to know you're not a creep. But as a male in (I'm assuming) america you need to take the initiative to set a time and place for a date. Usually girls won't do this themselves. Think about going to local trendy cafe with food, pub, pizza, whatever she might like. Or make a couple choices and she can decide between them. For bonus "I can cook" points maybe make a picnic and sit in the park for dinner. Dates can be as creative as you are.
As for sex girls usually want it as much as you, so take the lead and give her a good time. If you put effort into making her cum you're better off than many. It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat.
One thing I've learned in my limited experience is that girls are frequently more awkward than you! It helps to take the lead but be very conscious of how she's feeling. But remember that these thots don't owe you shit, and if it's a one sided relationship on either end, dump her ass.

>Just be myself
10/10

Is me playing an instrument alone a good picture? I'll have to stage it with a timer/video it so it feels "wrong" that there's nobody else there.

Any instrument picture is better than none, but try to get one that was believably taken at a performance or when practicing with friends.

I agree. I dislike niggerspeak.

I've never played live and have no friends to play with. I'm a bona fide bedroom guitarist/bassist.
I basically have no pictures of myself and nobody to take new ones with, so I'm struggling to put together a profile.

Femanons are really bringing down the quality of this board.
This is the best way, desu, as long as your Veeky Forums.

>Every girl on tinder is a thot
>Every black person is a nigger
>Every Mexican is a spic
>Every Asian is a slant

Arbitrarily devaluing any group of people for any reason just makes it easier to justify treating them like less than human beings.

>Oh well she's just some WHORE from Tinder, it's perfectly okay to just pump-and-dump her, LOL, it's not like she matters or anything!

Imagine your face when someone devalues and demonizes you for something you can't control:

>Oh user over there? Who gives a shit about him, he's just a MANLET, it's not like he matters or anything, LOL. Fuck him!

I'm not female, you stupid bastard, I'm an ADULT and know better than to talk about people that way. You on the other hand can't possibly be an adult, regardless of what any calendar says. Fucking grow up.

Record yourself once, take a screenshot of the recording. I'm a pianist but didn't have a picture on my bio. If I were to go back to tinder I would.

>I disagree with posts...
>Aha, this cognitive dissonance is not my problem. It must be the feeemales!

Grow up kiddo.

Chill out, Anonette. Is it your time of the month?

YOU NEED TO GO BACK:

Off there's one thing im sure of about Tinder it's that people vastly overrated the importance of their game.
If you're above average attractiveness you can say whatever the fuck you want. There's no technique to it

Instead of posting "go back to >>>___" can we report these posts?

He was using like 10 plates and a pussy pad. He is clearly doing more wrong things than just not using a clip.

how new can you possibly be

>avoiding the POINT
Use the goddamned clips when you load the bar to squat, goddamnit.

Do you think this would work? I get to flex a bit of forearm which is nice, but I'm not sure about the "setting". Feels a bit fake.
Do girls even like musicians anymore?

Game is important only for average dudes. Bio and pics count too. If you're Chad then you prob don't need tinder anyway. Just comes naturally.

FFS don't use some posed shot. Get some buddy of yours to follow you around and take candid shots, go through them later and find ones that look good.

He failed because he tried to lift over 900 lbs despite probably barely ever having squatted before, not because he wasn't using clips.

>bass
And here I was thinking you play an actual instrument.

>WORKING LIKE THE DAMNED to completely ignore THE POINT OF USING GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING CLIPS

* * * * * USE THE GODDAMNED CLIPS, RETARD * * * * *

That is better than none. But if you choose to find something more candid.

>Get some buddy of yours to follow you around and take candid shots
that is some serious faggot shit

I don't have any buddies to do that with.

I play guitar too but it's a ridiculous metal guitar with a Pantera paintjob that I bought when I was a teenager, it's way more embarrassing than a bass picture.
I want to play drums too but no space.

>Oh well she's just some WHORE from Tinder, it's perfectly okay to just pump-and-dump her, LOL, it's not like she matters or anything!

She's consciously using an app to go shopping for cock with zero effort involved. It's not like she was born on tinder.

>She's consciously using an app to go shopping for cock with zero effort involved. It's not like she was born on tinder.
and the males are giving her that option dumbass.

What the hell are you talking about? How else are you going to get candid shots of yourself (meaning: they are not posed or staged in any way) unless someone else has the goddamned camera? You're stupid.

>I don't have any buddies to do that with.
I think you got more problems than just getting attention from girls on Tinder, buddy, I think you have "No Life" problems. Fix that first.

>Slut shaming
>Applying stereotypes
>Playing the goddamned Tinder game in the first place
The whole thing is fucked up. Following your logic farther down the road you may as well just pay an actual whore for sex and be done with all this window-dressing of it actually being anything even remotely social. I'm serious. If all you want is pussy to bang then just pay for it and never mind all this other shit. Or are you too much of a poorfag to pay for a professional? Since you don't give a shit about any of the girls you're getting from Tinder to fuck, then just pick whoever will have you, it's a warm wet hole with tits that squeals when you stick your dick in, what do you care what the face looks like? Or is that a little too real, a little too on the nose for you?

Face it: Tinder is disgusting and dehumanizing regardless of whether you're male or female. You secretly feel dirty and ashamed when you use it, so you act and talk like none of it matters.

The fact of the matter is that none of you who use Tinder can get actual dates with girls otherwise and you're so pathetically desperate for female attention that you'll now resort to almost anything to get your dick wet. Seriously, you're just one step away from paying a prostitute. Just give in and do that instead, at least it'll be over quicker for you that way.

Wow this is pathetic

thot

thot detected

Wow, he managed to unrack that

We're done as a society. The fact that a girl matching with you on tinder is enough. I know this place is full of artists, but cmon guys. Tinder. A match. Heart racing. Please be bait so I don't have to think about how pathetic the generations have become

t.hot

MdmRae has pretty eyes, at least.

So how does that make her not a slut?

I just want to make it clear that I have never used tinder before so your autistic feminist rant doesn't apply to me. tinder sluts are still sluts though.

>>>Every black person is a nigger
>>Every Mexican is a spic
>>Every Asian is a slant
Nobody but Stormfags say this though.