/scg/ Skin Care General

ITT we share our skin care routine and recommend products that work.

In the morning, after shaving:
Bulldog Original Moisturiser.

In the shower, daily:
L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Charcoal Face Wash

In the shower, weekly:
Bulldog Original Face Scrub.

After shower, daily:
Radiant Life Retinol Collagen Eye Gel Cream

Other urls found in this thread:

fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160401111847.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumperino

You need to shave after your shower bruh

Why is this?

My skin on my face is all bumpy and I have blackheads on my nose and cheeks, as well as around my temples.
I was my face twice a day, moisturize and use toner daily.
How do I fix?

morning:
salicylic acid scrub
exfoliate with loofah
benzoyl peroxide cream

night:
salicylic acid scrub
exfoliate with loofah
benzoyl peroxide cream
glycolic acid cream
zinc oxide cream
bleached towel on pillow

Drink kefir for skin gains

Remember, acne is caused from the inside. You have a pizzaface because your diet is shit or something else inside your guy is fucked up, not because you dont use enough chemicals to wash your face.

Could you please explain what the products are for?

salicylic acid scrub: exfolates
loofah: more exfolation (probably better than the salicylic acid scrub)
benzoyl peroxide: typical acne cream
glycolic acid: chemical exfoliation. makes skin super soft and gets rid of scars.
zinc oxide: diaper rash cream. it takes care of inflammation and redness.

Sure here's mine that started working after years of periodic acne (nothing horrible, just a more than average amount of breakouts)

Shaving (I usually do this after showering): Use a straight or safety razor, multiblade razors dry my skin out like crazy. Nivea post shave balm (doesn't have alcohol like aftershave which also dries my shit up)

Shower: Literally just scrub with hot water, rinse with cold

After shower: Sunscreen so the hydrogen fusing jew doesn't take my face gains

I know this is anecdotal, but I have pretty bad acne and there has been a strong difference between when I was shaving at random times vs. shaving after a shower. I don't know what it has to do with, but maybe there's less oil on your face to get spread around and irritated or something.

AM: cetaphil gentle skin cleanser followed by a moisturizer
PM: cetaphil gentle skin cleaners followed by stridex in the red box, let dry for 20 min then moisturizer

I'll usually use the stridex for a few days straight then take a few days off where the PM routine is same as AM

Every time I've tried using soap or cleanser, it's broken me out. Doesn't matter if it's something gentle like Cetaphil and Dove, or strong like Neutrogena SA and body washes. And no, moisturizers never helped, either.

The only thing that seems to give me clear skin is long showers using only hot water.

I've honestly never really cared about skin care, and to some extend I still don't, and I know nothing about it
That being said I wash my face every morning (just water) and put some coconut oil on my face after a hot shower. IDK if the latter is good or not, but it helps me with the dry skin that I'm having as part of my acne treatment

I kind of want to care more about my skin but I have no idea where to begin

Buy a comedone extractor kit on Amazon. Mine was $8, kills everything on my nose. Just don't go ham.

sup Veeky Forums

I moisturize daily, def helps my skin feel better. I don't do anything else. I bought a shower face cleaner about 2 weeks ago so I do that as well, not sure what's in it or if it's useful.

I don't exfoliate nor do I know why one would (aka I have no clue what it is) and I have never done a face peel. I generally have good skin but some redness and some dark discoloration around the eyes that eases up during the summer when I get some color (I wear full spectrum so my color is lacking anyway)

Any recommends for a noob? Grac brehs

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 100 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>sunburnt
>red as lobster
how to fix? never going outside again

How does your skin look? Would you mind posting a pic please?

once a week home made coffee coconut oil scrub, equal portions,
raw clove of garlic every two days for immune system
cetaphile moisturising lotion after showering
tons and tons of green veggies and carrots
im finally happy with my skin after ditching the products and going for a natural option. i agree with the most important part of having good skin is having a good diet.

God dammit. Beat me to it.

What kind of razor do you use?

>posting a picture with the pasta
>not letting the bait hang out there to catch newfriends
iamdisappoint.png

Morning/night- Laniege face wash

Morning- No.7 moisturizer with SPF15

Night- Neutrogena night cream

Weekly- Exfoliating scrub

Monthly- L'Oreal clay mask

walk into your local chemist and tell them you'd like to start caring and they'll ask you questions to choose a product that fits you.

I have naturally pale and blotchy skin. I flat out cannot tan at all and I'll just get freckles. Is there any product/moisturiser to even out my skin tone ?

I'm balding (kill me) and don't want to look like complete freak when I have to shave my head.

> Chemical exfoliate followed by physical exfoliate

Goodbye skin

Fellow Redbox brah checking in.

Is cetaphil legit?

> posting the picture and ruining the pasta

Ew.

First off all you're all idiots.

How to get good skin while avoid estrogen.

1. Wash your face with lukewarm/cold water in the mornings and before going to sleep

2. Sleep with a towel instead off a pillow cover

3. Do this 2 times per month : fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/

4. Use a physical sunscreen, not a chemical one, a physical one.

That's it, or be like this faggot here JUST REMEMBER :

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160401111847.htm

THIS APPLIES TO EVERY MOISTURIZER.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

Whiskers are easier to shave ya dingus

I shave in the shower. No shaving cream for me

Instead of a towel use old clean cotton tshirts.
Comfier, cleaner, and you have 4 sides to them like a pillow case

So you're saying that if I put sunscreen on my dick I can creampie without worrying about pregnancy ?