Vegan bulking

Get jealous, faggots. It's a shame you guys don't know how easy bulking as a vegan is.
> calorie-rich tomato veggie soup
> wheat roll
> avocado healthy fats
> pita bread veggie patty sandwich with onions

>total protein: 6 g
>total calories: 400
Impressive.

I already got 30g of protein from my morning shake, fuckwad.

I can eat everything you've posted there as a non vegan. Since I don't have imaginary retard dietary restrictions. I have no reason to be jealous.

So you're bulkin with bread? Awesome.

>how easy bulking as a vegan is.
>nah just 4 scoops c'mon

Get jealous faggots. It's a shame you guys don't know how easy bulking as a vegan and meat eater is.

>he doesn't bulk by eating a JOPAD

(Jar of peanut butter a day).

Are normies even trying?

How about you share some meals that taste good, instead of being a fag here on Veeky Forumsél?

>tfw being non-vegan makes me unable to eat vegetables
man i'm jelly

It's easy. I still eat the meat, but also eat exactly what you do.

>inb4 vegan food has calories.

This is really pathetic now. You sound like Jeb bush.

Please be jealous now

Why even try with this shit?

We're all gonna make it veganbros.

We can eat your food any time we choose silly

I'm vegan, my point was that your example meal is terrible. I guess it takes after your attitude.

>tries so hard to not respond

Explain how my meal is terrible using particulars, please Ricky Retardo.

>no protein
>no calories
wow that was hard
get yourself some tofu and pb on toast if you really want to get big, twink fuckboy

Kek. I can eat all I want and even have some delish CHURROS at the end for the dessert without having to worry about saturated fats and cancer in meat. I'm legit probably going to live until the age of Methusaleh bro. Get jelly.

>2017:
>Eating wheat, ever
Enjoy multiple chronic health problems from being poisoned by glyphosate residue.

Of course you Vegancucks don't really care about your health anyway, you'd rather slowly kill yourselves so dumb animals who couldn't care less what you do can live their pointless existences of consume/eliminate/reproduce/repeat until death. Really, you should just cut out the middle part and die now, you'll do the most good as fertilizer and you know I'm right.

why is this black guy yellow?

What do you mean NO CALRORIES?
I've got like more than a thousand calories here, dude.
Protein: 4 grams in the veggie patty, 2 grams in pita bread.
Later I will have three slices of toast with PBCRAVE stacked ontop boy.

>I got 30 grams from a supplement intended to boost protein intake
I'm not a vegan and I regularly accidentally eat well over 30 grams, and they're not incomplete proteins from shitty plant sources.

Unless you're super into cardio, bulking is all that you can accomplish vegan.

You need some chicken breasts if you'd ever dream of cutting without losing gains.

>vegan bulking
LOL vegans don't 'bulk', they just get FAT from all those empty carbs they eat, LOL.

>more than a thousand calories here
doubt

Every time I have something like a wheat roll or a slice of wheat bread I start sweating and there's this weird sensation I get in my brain which is similar to when I've done drugs before and I'm getting high.

Does anyone know anything about wheat affecting the brain?

VEGANISM IS A DEATH CULT DEDICATED TO HUMAN SACRIFICE

Probably Roundup (glyphosate) residue.

So which grains can I eat? Should I just avoid wheat and eat other grains or are all grains as bad?

>mixing your shake with water

Try Spelt. Spelt is always non-GMO and raised according to 'organic' standards, so there's no Roundup used on them.

Too many carrots because he's vegan

Hey i don't work for Monsanto and i'm not a shill, but roundup is totally safe !!!111!!!1!1

Duh, you could also try non-GMO organically-raised modern wheat; didn't think of that right away. Same thing: since it's non-GMO and 'organic', they don't use Roundup on it. It's an experiment I need to do this Fall, after my race season ends, to attempt to falsify my theory that it's glyphosate residue in wheat that gives me so many problems with eating it.

>CHURROS

Deep-frying food, any food, produces carcinogens. Your diet is giving you cancer.

BAKED.

Checkmate. Don't even try me, retardo, I'm twenty steps ahead of you.

Bro, i'm vegan too, but why did you have to post the most piece of shit vegan meal?

AHAHAHAHAHAH

How is it piece of shit? You can't just declare something as so without providing valid reasons that I can assess.

So what, I eat four meals like that a day. I'm on the Tom Hardy Bane bulk and I'm reaching my 4000 calories goal every day.

It's NOT 1000 kcal

Vegans are superior to savage meat eaters?

not the vegan user, and although that meal probably isn't 1000cal, an avocado can easily be around 350cal

>BAKED

I don't know what you're eating, but it isn't a churro.

>Vegans are superior to savage meat eaters?
LOL no, vegans eat what FOOD eats. We should hunt and kill vegans, I hear they're delicious! Not like they're good for anything else, anyway.

I think results have more to do with consistency, work ethic, and discipline rather than any particular diet or workout plan. Some vegans are bigger than meat eaters and vice versa.

I think all these so-called 'vegans' who bodybuild at the gym are liars and secretly eat animal products, even if it's whey protein.

>Baked chips aren't chips
That sounds half baked

vegans have god tier jaw muscles because they have to chew through 5lbs of lettuce to get a percentage of their protein intake.

i never understood why can't i eat what op is eating and add meat also??????

Because the way animals are being harvasted is bad and you should feel bad because of that.

What's in the soup and where'd you get the veggie patty

I think it's kidney(or something) failure

Op.

Try tomato and red lentil soup. Add onions, garlic.
Wheat roll with avocado spread
Pitta sounds okay.

Y u no incorporate chickpeas, mashed, or flour? Make chickpea patties

Because Vegans equate animals lives to human lives, or sometimes, even consider them of greater value. They call it "murdering animals". Top kek, just say that out loud and see how ridiculous it sounds. "Murdering" animals. Just top fucking kek.

who the fuck wants to only eat rabbit food their whole life

I have enough problems gaining muscle as a low test beta male; I don't need to completely cripple myself by cutting out animal protein too.

Sorry animals. My meaningless life is more important than your equally meaningless lives.

Stop pretending to be vegan just to make vegans look bad. Is this how you deal with guilt over animal torture?

Nice broscience

Excellent take down of veganism

If an animal isn't sentient, does its pain even exist?

They're like little organic robots.

>vegan

>Stop pretending to be vegan just to make vegans look bad. Is this how you deal with guilt over animal torture?

No, it wasn't, you just like the sound of it
No, we are not equal, we are literally superior in every conceivable way. That isn't a justification to eat them. Elon musk is superior to you but you wouldn't like it if he killed you, it's immoral. You are (I assume) superior to the hobo junkie down the block, but it's immoral to kill them

>No, it wasn't, you just like the sound of it
i have a feeling he was being sarcastic

You faggots are so desperate its hilarious

I don't know what to believe anymore, there are idiots spamming blogs and unrelated studies, he could have been one of those