/RackPull/ General

/RackPull/ General

Just hit a 1,035lb rack pull today traps hurt like fuck and people still don't believe this stuff works its fucking crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vI9XkcgyHdg
youtube.com/watch?v=I_DIifo-Cmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God, he's fucking ugly.

This is him like fucking 2 years ago lol look at him now

He's ugly with a shitty pube "beard". He's actually uglier now.

Why? When will you ever need to move 1000 lbs? Big traps make you look like an idiot meathead. Do you think women find this shit attractive or are you running away from your childhood because your dad babyfucked you?

Put down the weights and go for a walk or read a book.

Woah jeez there little man just because you cant have big traps like me dosen't mean you should be rude.

He looked good when he had no beard, longer hair, and a normal neck. Now he's got a fat fucking retard neck, no hair, and a puboc hair beard.

/ruining barbells general/

Thanks for taking up a rack to slam the bar against the safties and bend the fuck out of it.

He never looked good, but at least he looked normal. Now he looks like an angry overcompensating manlet.

Are you gay? Ask yourself that. It's 2017 there's no need to be scared.

Damn I cant believe how many people hate on alpha when he is the true natty savior

He works out in a wife beater. Point invalid.

>5'5
>ugly
>sounds like a faggot
>fake natty

Yeah, a true alpha.

>what is an ad hominem

fuck off

Not even a fake natty are you stupid lol

Did I hit a nerve? It's ok if you're into male body parts it's 2017 just come out and be honest with yourself who you truly are.

I broke 725 today Anything 1000+ is insane only problem is my fucking bar cant hold anymore plates and its starting to bend. youtube.com/watch?v=vI9XkcgyHdg

He looks like a fucking member of ISIS now.

>Big traps make you look like an idiot meathead

kek

i lift for 8 months and 500lbs rackpull above knee is literally nothing. I dont have more weight in my home gym

i do admit shit works back like crazy especially if you go snatch grip

youtube.com/watch?v=I_DIifo-Cmc

exactly he dosent look like a meat head idiots.

that kid is not natty

why do you say that there is no reason why he cant be natty.

I am a fake natty and I can spot a fake natty from a mile away.

His FFMI is 27, you retard. He is not natty.

Lot of projection there.

I build my traps because I like how they look and because it makes my workmates ask if I'm pinning.

One muscle he has any natty cant get????

That mass at that height and bf% is not possible natty. It would be like a 6' guy weighing 230lbs lean, it ain't happening natty.

He has a video of him showing why ffmi is outdated garbage lol

Yeah, of course he would say that. He needs to shill his useless programs and book.

Still name one muscle he has developed that I cant develop to the same degree naturally???

All of them.

Are you fucking kidding me lol

No, you dyel newshitter. He is way too big for a 5'5 gnome. How hard is this for you to understand?

What muscle of his is too big you are so fucking dumb he isnt even that strong

All of him, you retard. His FFMI is 2 points ABOVE WHAT'S POSSIBLE NATTY for a guy with good genetics. This is agreed upon by fucking scientists.

His job is to look good so he can sell you his crap program, of course he's roiding.

mate not the guy you are replying to but you have clearly never seen jacked manlets IRL, this guy is typical swole mole material

Dont argue with him he is just retard

got a friend who is 5'2, not even intermediate stats. Looks like a little jacked midget, he trains with another guy who is 8 inches taller and has almost exactly the same stats if not better who looks average as fuck.

Also the short guy comes out as OBESE using BMI, why is it so hard for people to understand that things like BMI or FFMI don't work for people that are more than a couple of standard deviations away from the norm.

Anyway alpha does actually give some good advice, although he is pretty odd.