/fph/

/fph/

link to the video of pic related ?

I don't, sorry.

He is the light, he is the way

Does being fat contribute to mental disorders?

Wrong order

Is he trying to make me feel bad for not being a lardass? Because its making me angry.

Holy shit I'm dumb

I can't say with certainty that I wouldn't kill myself after getting a message like that

>people who go to the gym are boring and have no hobbies

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

THREE TWO HOUR SESSIONS IN THE GYM IS LITERALLY LESS THAN 4% OF YOUR ENTIRE WEEK

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>no-one actually cares
the irony

>read a book, draw a picture, lead curios life
Thats such bullshit, used to tell myself the same thing but really its just finding things to occupy yourself with so you dont constantly remind yourself of how much of a lazy piece of shit you are.

It's a debate type thing from a group of Australians. It's called "insight: fat fighters" on YouTube I believe. It's like 50 minutes long.

I can tell I would fucking hate this guy

That poor kid isn't going to make it to 30.
>Today I learned that hiking and rock climbing are boring even though they're a form of exercise.

Shame. She has a cute face, ruined by all that fat.

What chick thinks that about seeing a muscular man? I don't look at fit women and think "wow, what boring losers."

Why does he use the excuse "a-anyone can do it, so it's not impressive!"
Okay. Do it.

someone please post the NEVER IMPROVE edit

>and yet he has tattoos

Are those fat manboobs?

>Me: no...
Bitch.

Adipose tissue synthesizes hormones.
Hormone imbalance can lead to mental illness.

Adipose tissue makes you look bad. Feeling unattractive and disgusting can lead to mental illness.

Adipose tissue is heavy, increasing weight on joints without strengthening muscles can cause chronic pain. Chronic pain can cause mental illness.

There's certainly a healthy amount of fat, but it's a lot less than most people think.

What is a 30+ man worrying about his beach body? He should be married with kids, he's got the dad bod. And I've never met a dad who gave a single fuck about how his body looked cause he's basically around got life locked down

WHY do so many people think creative hobbies/ curious living and lifting are mutually exclusive? I've got the least free time I've ever had and I'm able to lift and play with my band. And I'm in fucking med school, which is a pretty brain-heavy period of time as far as I. And tell.

The trick is getting up early like an adult. This guy must have like six hour days.

chuckled

>boyfriend
>as a hamplanet

Women, indisputably, live life on easy mode.

does the artist remind you of anyone...?

>DFAC

>rest days

WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

>that freudian slip in the top left panel

>waist 34"
>belly 54"
How is that even possible?

As an austrian this picture never fails to trigger me

fucking uneducated fatties

Can't believe she got away with that on Instagram!
I made it SFW

Never skip leg day

>Abs
KEK

He's straight up turning into a hutt

How are you Austrians doing by the way? It's part of muh heritage, hope you fags are doing alright amidst Europe going to hell.

>i-it's okay hunny of course I'll adopt him

>preaches about finding Christ
>neglects to realize he's the living embodiment of 2 of the 7 deadly sins and in violation of other parts of the bible preaching against gluttony, sloth, and profaning your body
Cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me

I believe they don't have provisions for nude cattle. Just look at it, at least four tits, definitely not human.

>t. Brad Pitt

always amusing watching fat cunts try to behave like skinny girls

That blank face annoys me sooo much

This kind of thinking makes me real mad. Some people want to avoid feeling uncomfortable at any cost

>Austrian
>Australian

OHHHHHHH, lmao I get it now

I hate these kinds of posts because how did they remember all that dialogue? why not explain the ""gist"" of the supposed convo instead of acting like you record each convo verbatim ?

>calling fat pockets 'abs'
why

>fried Mozzarella
>vegetable

Dafaq?

this can't be real

are you retarded? was the "broken" English not enough of a tip off for you?

He looks like a giant slug.

Is this achievable natty?

>my boyfriend got a free show

No but it is achievable fatty if that will make you feel better

kek

>spic-nig cycle
I'll have to remember that one.

>someone is dating that

>Energy in is the fat you carry
It's mostly the food you eat and he really should have emphasized that diet is more important than exercise

Actual Chinese believes desu. He's probably just a Chinese medicine doctor.

>guys body shaming is bad
>if someone judges you because of how you look they're bad people
>unless you work out then fuck you, you boring worthless uninteresting piece of shit i hope you die alone

These people have something wrong in the brain. They can't even get their thinly veiled, anti-health stand across without being laughably hypocritical.

This "health at any size" bullshit is literally anti-vaxxer teir science denial. Absolutely no self awareness.

Weakness has infected the entire Western way of thinking.

IMAGINE BEING SO FAT YOU LOOK AT TATTOOS AND SEE FOOD

I unironically believed this as a child.

I saw this on Reddit a while ago and everyone in the comments was so fucking mad that someone that's 'just' a fast food worker would pass judgement on anyone.

The butt hurt was palpable and delicious.

>I saw this on reddit
Get out

>I saw this on Reddit

Holy shit, I work in an emergency room in Houston and this hit WAY to close to home.

There are some people who got the short stick in genetics and will probably always be larger. That's not excuse not to try though. I'm constantly researching, tweaking my diet, exercise, and supplements because calories in calories just doesn't cut it for me anymore. People who try for like a few days or weeks, dont get results they like and just give up honestly sicken me. It's one thing if you just decide to choose eating junky and being lazy and being fat and that's one thing. But don't complain and say it's impossible constantly if that's the choice you actively make.

Dude....
>started working in the ER afraid that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever failed someone and they died.
>instead ended up questioning if I could live with the world as I see an endless parade of people who have repeatedly failed themselves to the point of death. People who the best medical care in the world couldn't save.

Her "abs" just look like a fat woman's tits and gut.

The nationalist won the presidential elections but the Greens candidate was declared winner through election fraud by using antifa organizations as vote counters.

Does that actually qualify as healthy food? I mean I know it's chicken and rice but goddamn that looks appetizing

it's probably slathered in oil and quite tasty overall, but the fact that it has greens in it and isn't a literal big mac means, in the fatty's mind, it must be "healthy"

kek

I have a cousin whose already obese, weighs about 230 lbs at 10 years old, Mom's a fat fuck who doesn't care despite multiple doctors telling her he needs to loose weight or he will have permanent damage. His only hope is he gets bullied hard in school and turns his life around, I've already tried taking to him. Otherwise he won't live past 30.
Why the fuck is fattening up your kid not considered child abuse?

Japan may be cucked but at least their fat people get fined. West needs to do the same

>always fat with those glasses