This is about to rocket out of control to untold FOMO territories...

This is about to rocket out of control to untold FOMO territories. You don't have to go all in but I HIGHLY recommend grabbing something for your porfolio. I want you to make it. I want to see a Veeky Forums meetup in the future with all our sports cars and hot wives in the background.

MOONS STARTING BOYS GET IN QUICK

but why?

didn't buy enough at 2.40 reeeeeee

i have 50 salt because im diversifying at the moment.

should i buy more? what is going to happen?

DUDE you even look at that chart? It gave me a chub. And if you haven't researched Salt yet you are slacking off on crypto

why would I want to buy a shitty Angelina Jolie movie?

I'm still waiting on my fucking ledger. Look at this fucking Captcha. Moon mission cancelled.

doesn't the buywall just prevent it from dumping?

RUSSIAN SPY

Yes, IF they keep the buy wall up. Could be a bait and switch.

yeah but notice how the buy wall isn't up front it's way back just in case a whale dumps. That guy wants this price to rise.

I'm just salty because I couldn't free up funds in time to get in a few days ago ; ( They could be pumping it up, then dumping to accumulate lower - I'll try and get in then.

5k Salt @ 1.50 tier. My body is ready.

Whales are topping off their accumulation before the big pump. Whales won't sell lower than this. Wish I could buy more because it's blatantly obvious.

fuck dude. How hard is your weenis right nao?

>doesn't the buywall just prevent it from dumping?
Definitely, and it's the floor this coin will never break. Whales don't sell for a loss; they hold the line.

when moon

i believe in salt but i don't believe that a 2.5$ coin will moon at this current climate (pre-fork)

need more buys and more whales

Will it be possible to go past 25 usd?

Well boys I'm in. Sure hope you all don't make me.... salty :D

Sorry

Pretty hard bc I'm not a rich or well trained trader. I opened a CC to participate in the ICO and it was my first. I just listened to a talk on Epicenter podcast with Erik V. And was like shit...if there is one thing people will do it's run towards an opportunity to go deeper in debt. I'm going in.

Buy Wall down?

If they increase the price of salt sold by them directly, which they have said they will eventually. That's a real longhodl though.

wtf

:( bought @ ath

Kek you all got dumped

your mom got dumped

This is going to 50K today retard. its a dip. buy if smart.

This is just CORRECTION

KEK

you dont need to be rich to have a hotwife

thanks anyways user! I am giving it 3k

ok ok Lakshit)

Is there NOTHING left on this board these days but retard who bought into shitty ICO's shilling for their shitcoins hoping to scam a handful other retards here to increase the market cap?

kek SALT is basically decentralizing debt

even if all of biz bought salt it wouldn't tick more than 5%.
don't you think?

the huge 2.75 million dollar buy wall has been pulled, abort, abort!!!!

>Buywalls have dissappeared
Told you pajeets

Why don't you retards think that and make peace with your failure, rather than shilling crap like this non stop?

It's back again!!

salty?

God dammit what the fuck is he doing...he has to know something.

No fucking way he's hoarding up on this shit for no reason.

The huge wall didn't go anyhere on my screen. but on my girlfriends it disappeared.

I dunno whats going on, but afaik it never left.

Regardless of wall, SALT is a buy.

And yeah this obviously isnt shilling. We don't need biz's collective $1000 from people who read this post. This is a top coin.

Just trying to help people out. I've been helped out by posts I read here.

Just bought more on the dip. For 4th time today. (took profits twice also)

cool just bought in, proceed with a massive dump, fuck shitcoin.

>Veeky Forums
>help

pick 1

Maybe the eager buyer doesn't want to get his SALTS too expensive?

Or more likely he wants to move the price up to dump on noobs repeatedly. We've been through the first round where he got it to .00044 and dumped and removed the wall

Etherdeltas chart looks fucked

Could be.

So no hopes of $25 salt as someone said on Twitter? I hoped this was someone accumulating for 10x mooning.

it will moon but not before the fork

you obviously havent been paing attention.

the wall has been at 38xxx forever. and the price has not gone below that since it formed.

for people who dont understand whale strats, this is what happened:

whale accumulated from 32-36k most likely.

he decided to go to bed, or have a yacht party and l;eave hte house. so he waited for price to increase to 38k, then put up a wall for over 1 million dollars.

unless someone sells millionsof dollars of SALT, it is now impossible for him to lose money.

maybe when he wakes up we are fucked. who knows.

but right now, we are going to 50k.

>not before the fork

I forgot to say that - that's what I meant. This buy wall shenanigan is (I hope) someone hoarding up on SALT because he knows, for whatever reason, once this fork shit clears up, something will happen.

Someone said it could be a way of playing with price so people buy in, in hopes of price being "solid" and then shaking off noobs - but it doesn't seem normal.

Why? When the last fucking time any of you saw this fucking RECTANGLE WALL being so obviously mounted for this long? Aren't whales kinda more shrewd and cautious?

But then again this tactic is obvious and weird as well...FUCK

You're all clueless.

Link, and we all saw where that goes. Marines still deluded that whales is manipulating

I saw that pic before. If they're 100% sure the price is $25 and they designed their product so that token works at fucking $25

WHY IS THE PRICE NOW $2.5 ???

60% is locked for only being sold at $25 from the platform.

40% is from presale which is how on free market

OK, while you sit there with conspiracy theories, I've already taken profits on SALt 4 times today with the help of that wall always bouncing the price up from 39K+.

BTW, higher highs and higher lows.

If you pussies won't buy when:

* Chart is bullish
* Huge buy wall for insurance
* Increasing volume
* Actual real-world-use coin
* Historically Low Price

You will never buy. or make money. I'M DONE!

>60% is locked for only being sold at $25 from the platform.

So - what you're saying is - unless the market obeys the SALT dream of $25 per SALT - 75 million tokens are now "worthless", as they're worth 20 million instead of 2 BILLION?

So what happens to SALT if the market doesn't agree with that $25 per SALT theory? They could be very...salty.

Now the whale shill squad is getting angry that we aren't buying. Sorry bud you can't drop the wall and think we won't notice.

I've been fucking shilling this shit for a month straight, and people have called me retarded, brainlet, poorfag and only ever gotten replies that SALT is a scam shitcoin

Now there's fucking three threads active and everyone is saying it's the best shit

At least I will make a profit

It's #46 in market cap. You're not special. These guys are just retarded.

salty AF unironically

I saw that pic before. If they're 100% sure the price is $25 and they designed their product so that token works at fucking $25

Anyone who didn't see mass potential in it is actually retarded.

US customers consider yourself fucking lucky to take advantage of this you white trashfags

WHY DO THEY NOT COME EUROPE FUCKING WHYHAAAAA A

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT THIS FUCKING LOAN NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Should I put 1k into it right now?