Why aren't you drinking Soylent for gains?

It has a complete nutritional profile and is cheap and requires no prep time.
Instead of doing meal prep and packing lunch you can drink of bottle of Soylent for lunch

its too expensive

12 bottles for 32 bucks.
that'll only last me 4-5 days.

the concept of replacing food with a cheap alternative is pretty cool and futuristic, but until they can fit a meal into pill size i dont see it taking off

>drinking people to gain their power

>not eating uranium for the gains

>and superpowers

when i was young i used to open cake batter and brownie mix and eat the flavored powder out of the box with a spoon. now that im older, i dont mix my protein shakes with liwuids, i just eat the powder with a spoon. it tastes great and the flavors are much more distict then when mixed. i wonder how soylent powder tastes

I am actually. It's been pretty much a godsend. I can completely ignore plants and just eat meat as long as I have Soylent. I've gone weeks where all I'd eaten was eggs, chicken, tuna, pork and beef and supplemented the rest with Soylent. It pretty much allows you to become a sort of pseudo-carnivore.

Don't buy the bottles, buy the powder.

Because there's a guy at my unit who does, instantly shits it out after drinking it and a wet paper bag weighs more than him.

It tastes like soy milk and oatmeal.

Your body cannot digest uranium

>soy protein
hahahahahahahahahah

i'll try it when i get paid.
hopefully it doesn't trigger my diarrhea or acid reflux

Because they dont do it in the UK, we've got a brand called 'huel' but its only 150cal per scoop

>processed foods show sharp increase in mortality
>proceed to consume the ultimate in processed "food"

I bet you goys buy your testosterone boosters in bulk.

Where can i buy enriched uranium shakes?

Jesus Christ...

Not with that attitude

yours maybe

just wanted to say that this comment made me laugh to the point where someone downstairs asked me what was so funny.

I think it only causes digestive issues if you make it your ONLY source of food.

You guys have joylent which changed their name to jimmy joy

kek

There's a chick at work that's doing this. She's gone from deliciously filled out tits and ass to Ann Coulter in six months. It's a travesty.

Because Soylent is people.

I like to believe that actual clean food is the best, but soylent/jimmy joy is better than a bad regular food diet.

Thinking about trying it out.

Someone post cosmo

When I was in high school, I bulked on Carnation Instant Breakfast.

It is pretty much the same thing.

Explosive farts from too much fiber

is it filling?

Paid soylent shills

I used to drink Soylent, but then I discovered it has high heavy metal content. Enjoy sabotaging your gains and decreasing your lifespan by a significant degree, all just because you are too lazy to cook.

It also turns you into a tranny

>$32.30 for a powder tub, 12 meals
>drink one a day for just ONE meal
>$2.60 a meal

>get bag of frozen chicken breasts for $8
>lasts you same amount of time

This

Price is too high per serving atm

Quit shilling this stupid shit. It's made with soy protein which has lecithin which is estrogenic. Plus soy products cause seizures and dementia.

No thanks

So does diary. Yet I don't see anyone dropping their whey or milk.

You also don't see anyone replacing their entire diet with dairy either you stupid faggot.

>what is GOMAD

>What is a retarded meme diet that leaves you fat and with man tits

If you actually started consuming an all-liquid diet for the rest of your life, your jaw muscles would atrophy and your descendants would slowly start to lose bone mass in their jaw, eventually becoming slug-like.

Save the human race, don't drink Soylent.

The current version of Soylent only has rice protein, not soy.

Soy isn't any more estrogenic than mil;k or whey anyways.

>not realizing that our large brain is only possible BECAUSE of our weaker jaw muscles
My slug-like hyper-intelligent offspring will hunt your nutcracker-jawed moderately intelligent progeny for fun.

this is deserving of a (you)

Humans have stronger jaws than most other primates actually.

Why do autists take nutrition so seriously?

Cuz its one of the most important aspects of sports in general?

Micronutrient profiles are not and you can pracically eyeball a decent macronutrient composition.

Biochemistry student here.
Will begin working on a digestive enzyme for uranium asap.

It's made from people