Mature, life long fitness, happiness mode:

Physical:

>push/pull lifting routine
>half hour of cardio every day
>stretches every day
>drinks 4-5 L of water per day
>doesnt use gear and limits supplements

Mental:

>wakes up before 7am (God mode, wakes up before 5:30)
> goes to sleep after eleven
>drinks green tea for caffeine
>eats homemade, well balanced meals
>isn't a racist, takes people as individuals
>works or is training to work in a highly compensated, professional field like law, medicine, finance, or corporate business.

Spiritual

>eventually wants a wife (or spouse) and kids, but has enjoyed many casual relationships with sex involved
>considers others needs and emotions, acts accordingly
>doesn't make others feel worse for interacting with them
>has a few hobbies, doesn't take them too seriously
>follows a moral code
>assumes each person met is a good, trustworthy person until proven otherwise
>is kind and gentle to everyone, doesn't overdo it with male friends though.

This is the only way to die a happy man surrounded by loved ones having made a positive and substantial impact on the world and those around you.

There is no strong argument against this.

I'm 100% sure you're a trap or at least have a cute butt, post boypussy qt

>racism is bad meme

Blue board, but I have a pretty great ass it's true. My girlfriend of five years loves it.

Racism has not improved your life, it's only isolated you morally and socially. It's bad behavior, your mother taught you better.

Theres no reason to be racist.

4L is a lot.
What is the point of waking up so early unless you want to avoid traffic jam?
What happens if you drink black tea?
Eating heatlhy food isnt mental, but physical.
Being or not being racist is questionable.

And after watching my mom die in hospital, i can quarantee you that everybody dies alone in the end no matter what.

>but i like your "spiritual" guide about not being asshole

>many casual relationships with sex involved

good goy, good.

A lack of racism has harmed society, however. For all your gay little moral posturing you neglected to mention living for others rather than yourself.

"Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise"

A full, long day is satisfying and gives you more time to accomplish your goals and fulfill your responsibilities.

Green tea has more L-threonine than black tea, and less caffeine. A slow steady dose of caffeine with l-threonine throughout your day is easier on your mood than alternatives.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Those last moments can be tough, but I bet she appreciated you being there.

What a healthy worldview. Gotta be true if everyone on /pol/ agrees right?

>your mother taught you better
Nah shes a bigot, thats why I'm free to follow the only rational belief, which is that races are different to the extent that they are.

I'm sorry for the way you were raised, your mother sabotaged your success and happiness. You can improve though.

Not an argument brainlet

Yours wasn't either. Brainlet.

Racism, the act of making an ecological fallacy and attributing group behavior on an individual, is unjustifiable if we base people's worth on merit.

That being said, it might not be such a bad thing, consequentially speaking, if white people were as racist other races tend to be.

I did actually, youre just to stupid too see it

Shit thread you little homo

I sleep to 11 or even more when i have nothing to do on weekends. And i wont probably change that.

But hey, after reading few articles, i will try green tea. Just not sure how i will go about 80ºC instead of 100ºC.

>This is the only way to die a happy man surrounded by loved ones having made a positive and substantial impact on the world and those around you.

Fucking.
Idiot.
We live to try and have our name remembered. In a good or bad way. It doesn't matter. Literally nothing else matters.

"Here lies user, prolific shitposter"
Cmon bud. You know the odds of being remembered at all? You'd sacrifice your own lifelong satisfaction for this vague goal?
Immature. You're not ready for the OP lifestyle.

>implying there isn't at least one thread, right now, with a naked ass for the OP picture

You're a liar and a pussy.

Every racist I know are pretty OK but clearly have a chip on their shoulder about something. when they're together its kind of a funny way to bond but when they're around a black guy it's pathetic how butthurt they get. I'd say majority are divorced. So yeah go be racist it works out great.

They never last long.

Agreeing on almost everything but the meme 4-5 L advice and high-paying jobs. There are so many jobs that can be fulfilling, are essential to society and help make the world better without being high salary. When you realize you don't need most materials, you'll have too much money even with a low/mid range job.

Been up for 8 hours. Show me your ass, fag.

Forgot thread. Here:

They get butthurt because they dont have the courage to call the nigger out and tell him to fuck off. Which is what they should do.

I live in Italy and nobody likes nigs believe me

This thread smells funny.

Racism stops making sense once you realize you could have been born the other race and you wouldn't want people treating you like shit as a result of it.

If one is to treat others the way they wish to be treated then you can't be racist.

But who cares honestly, when I was younger I used to micspam racist songs and play maps like surf_nigger in css thinking it was hilarious so I can see the appeal and why people get into it.

May have been born a snail too, is that why you slobber all over your boyfriend's cocktail? He's black I assume

You didnt pop into existence randomly, you are the product of your parents and by extension, your people. I could never have been born black because that person would not have been me, just as I could never have been born a chimpanzee.

You do both know that blacks can produce white offspring and vice versa? A family I know has two black grandparents, a white mom from those black grandparents, a black dad, and two white as snow kids.

You could very easily have been born black, or to a poor family, or horrendously disabled. In all those cases you would wish for some form of empathy from those better off.

I say this as a white guy born to a rich family in north america who literally will never do anything for the poor or race relations since I don't give a fuck and enjoy being richer than them much more than I enjoy feeling good about helping them. If I wasn't so lucky though I'd hope that people weren't as selfish as I am.

>Hating pedophiles and psycopaths stops making sense once you realise you could have been born a pedophile or psycopath. You wouldn't want people treating you like shit as a result of it.

You have a low IQ.

That is the case though, if you're born a pedo and never molest a child or view CP you've done nothing wrong and are living life on hard mode. It doesn't make sense that you'd get treated like shit, instead you should get help and have people attempting to treat your disease just like anything else.

It's like you people have never sat down and put yourself in these situations. If you were born attracted to children would you just consider your life forfeit and accept your shitty fate? Or would you hope people actively work towards curing you instead of throwing hate at you?

Like are you actually incapable of the simple thought of "holy fuck my life would suck if kids gave me an erection"?

Why not just cull everyone with any sort of extreme physical or mental disease, only the lucky should survive.

>im a terrible person and I admit it
>let me tell you way youre wrong about moral topic

You do know that what if arguments dont carry any water?

Could you have been born to two different parents and still be you? No you fucking retard.
Also: There are actual biological differences between the races besides skin color. The skulls are even shaped differently. For fucks sake, there are noticable differences between slavs and germanics, both of which are ethnicities with similar skin color. A german shepherd could have living offspring with a dachshund, they are still different both physically and mentally.

I see the genetic lottery as just that, I could have never been born, I could have been born a cow, I could've been born a poor indian child, a black dude in america, a poor white dude, etc but I got lucky enough to be born as a white dude with rich parents.

While breeding two animals together will always create a child and with predictable results based on genetics, the actual consciousness of the mind is what I'm talking about. Just as I'd be capable of understanding my life is shit as an indian man I understand my life kicks ass since I'm a white dude with a fat bank account.

Your brain chemistry is genetic. Your convuluted reasoning relies on metaphysics ie the soul

We're trying to discuss practical questions not practice sophistry. Its way your half baked ideas are getting a poor reception

>phrenology

Uff da

>eventually wants a wife (or spouse) and kids, but has enjoyed many casual relationships with sex involved

This one doesn't seem to fit with the rest because of the last part of it and I shouldn't have to explain why.

If avoiding certain situations involving other races due to your higher probability of a bad result is the racism you actually follow that makes sense. What doesn't is letting everyone on the internet know about it and making a ton of image macros about how silly niggers are.

>isn't a racist, takes people as individuals
Dropped

4-5 L is an aspirational goal.

And you need the higher compensation for big boy investments down the road, to create a nice fat nest egg which does more work for you than you do for it.

>goes to sleep after 11:00
>wakes up before 5:30

and how does sleeping 6 or fewer hours per night fit into your physical considerations, OP?

When you're not depressed six hours is plenty.

It shouldnt be a goal, it's a meme that will simply decrease your electrolytes at this point. Nobody ever needed 5 liters of water a day.

As for the "need" for big investments, it's another meme when you realize no material will make you feel happy and complete except basic needs and comfort. It's all about growing spiritually.

I am aware it would suck to be a pedo. Everybody is aware that it would suck. You need to go one layer deeper. Embrace natures tools (hatred, anger etc). Use these tools to clean your society, and improve it's chances of survival.

Sure it is not rational to hate somebody for reasons out of their control. But it IS rational to remove pedophillia, low IQ, psycopathy etc from the gene pool.

Hatred is an emotional tool, nothing more.

Take the step from "hurr no free will so nobody deserves punishment" to "hurr nobody deserves punishment but we all deserve a better society, and you get that through punishment".

t. lives on stress hormones

would you mind telling me what's led you to this belief?

>canadian
>using british slang and lingo
Please tell me none of you non-brits actually do this to be "quirky"

To what the fuck exactly are you referring?

THe Op pic

That's not phrenology?