3MM Chainlink here.. this thing is either gonna take me to heaven or straight to hell

3MM Chainlink here.. this thing is either gonna take me to heaven or straight to hell..

How about Market Sell right now and we'll have your answer

hey you mind spending some of your valuable time and link on a broke student who you don't know?

0xc5de078c13ce211af8ff867bab3c47f88035fca2

Upvoted good sir xD

probably to hell.

Pathetic

impossible to moon with one gazzilion coins

it can go up to 10 bucks, that's all we need

>current supply is 350 mil
>ripple market cap is 8 billion
>at 8 billion chain link would be 22 dollars a coin

Damn man 13th top wallet you're near sergey levels. Are you just going to sell at 1 dollar or hold out for the possible fuck you money?

obviously I'm going to hold for the long term. This thing could make me a billionaire or give me the JUSTing of my life

>350 mil

When did u buy

>haha look at me I'm a retard

Lol, and I thought that I was retarded.

I hold 180 LINK just so I can post memes.

>gonna take me

What do you mean "gonna take"....it already took you hihihhihihi

Welcome to Link Hell.

Sergey "Link to Poverty Nazarov
Sergey "Solving the oracle problem whereas oracle is your wallet" Nazarov
Sergey "Chains of misery" Nazarov

Your FUD won't get to me cunt. I have iron hands and will see this to the very end, regardless if it fails or not

i hold 70 cus i thought all i had was gas

I’ve been watching you linkies for a month. Is now the time to join?? It looks like 2000 is the floor but how many floors have we seen ? It seems like good product desu. But that means nothing in cryptogambling

If it goes any lower than this, the project is pretty much dead so DYOR

fuck you for saging my thread you piece of shit.

Lower than this and we are at ICO price.

Which literally sold out in 10 seconds just a month ago ( no exaggeration)
If this coin actually gets lower then the hype has really died that fast and this coin is probably dead
I think buying at this price is an amazing buy, but I'm biased as I'm very heavy in LINK and have been since ICO

where are you keeping it? the only 3 million account on-chain isn't you

>tfw can't feel the virtual hug

What was the ico price? Asked several time and no one seems to know or maybe they just want to say it.

There are probably better investments right now.
Sadly the quality of the product doesn't speak much in terms on price in crypto space, you're better off buying some shitcoin that at least tries to communicate with their community.

Sorry that was from a previous thread