Until I go grocery shopping this afternoon, all I have is bacon & eggs in the house

Until I go grocery shopping this afternoon, all I have is bacon & eggs in the house.

Is this a bad breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/12/bacon-superfood-or-hipster-bullshit.html?zx=18dca5a48593e7b3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC214078/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/15/1/15.short
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/419527
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No you fucking idiot why would that be a bad breakfast?

Scrambled eggs on toast with bacon is my breakfast literally every day, what on earth would make you think its bad?

enjoy your heart disease

this

It's lacking in carbs. Have coffee with milk to balance it out.

Bro that's lots of fat for your body and nice energy. You did good

Mfw I'm a patrician who counts macros so I can fit the fat from bacon into my diet everyday and my blood levels are all great

the toast spikes your insulin

>eating toast
it's like you want to die early

>patrician
That is a roman word

Why do you use it?

Enjoy your memes
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/12/bacon-superfood-or-hipster-bullshit.html?zx=18dca5a48593e7b3

Look up "tedtalks how to live to be a hundred"

then you'll realize you're setting yourself up for a shit health

>those links
this nigga never went to college

sausage> bacon

be sure to drink the bacon grease for god tier fatcros. bacon grease has alot of fatcros

This desu, everyone fanboys over bacon so goddamn much it's sickening.

Sausage links are GOAT

Nice meme

>this nigga never went to college
Literally in college now my dude. You though clearly didn't go to high school or pay attention when you should've been learning about basic science and nutrition

Drinking bacon grease straight up is pretty gross. What I do is use the grease to cook the eggs and grill the toast or grilled cheese sandwich.

I think they're criticizing you for posting links to blogs as your sources instead of scholarly articles.

>in college
>those links
>doesn't even understand what I'm talking about
then you're a shit major C student freshman

Then I just don't just think, but know that they're retarded as they clearly ignore the "scholarly articles" in the links I posted; and their criticism is nothing more than whining that someone won't hold their hand explaining something they should've easily looked up themselves.
>doesn't even understand what I'm talking about
You shitposted about my links with the implication that not only were they invalid but by posting them, I clearly must have never attended college; when had you done your own research properly first like you should have you'd know what I posted is backed by mountains of scientific evidence you could easily find
>then you're a shit major C student freshman
Then that makes you dumber than one.

Keep projecting future drop out

None of them are valid sources. But then again since you like to type a lot of useless fluff you might be able to pass at a liberal arts major or any of those useless B.A. like philosophy, english, or anthropology.

>new this bacon and eggs thread just turned into a roast user because his sources suck thread

Get good dude, at least use Google scholar or more reputable sources senpai

Fried > scrambled

>tedtalks
you're retarded

4 large eggs, scrambled and covered with mozarella cheese, four strips of chicken bacon, two pieces of toast, one 250ml glass of whole milk. My favorite breakfast.

swole city

>blogs and opinion pieces are legitimate sources

You are the spitting image of an ignorant fuck.

Bacon and eggs is one of the most classic breakfasts of all history of mankind you mong. The fuck is wrong with you?

good one retard

He's a /mu/-fag

"Conclusions These findings do not support associations between intake of total fat, cholesterol, or specific types of fat and risk of stroke in men."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC214078/

"This explanation would support epidemiologic and experimental studies in Japan which suggest that dietary animal protein and fat exert an inhibitory effect on the incidence of stroke."
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/15/1/15.short

"Conclusion. —Intakes of fat, saturated fat, and monounsaturated fat were associated with reduced risk of ischemic stroke in men."
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/419527

"A meta-analysis of prospective epidemiologic studies showed that there is no significant evidence for concluding that dietary saturated fat is associated with an increased risk of CHD or CVD. More data are needed to elucidate whether CVD risks are likely to be influenced by the specific nutrients used to replace saturated fat."
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract

yum make me some! :^)

LOL
all article links from coping fat fucks

fucking kek
cope harder you shit eating mongrel

man, if only it took hundreds of studies to verify a scientific hypothesis and not just a goddamn one-off study that you ignorant fucking autists post and preach like fucking gospel

oh wait, there's no such thing as rigor in the academic community anymore and you faggots probably eat every single article from ((newssource)) that says "x study suggests that faggots dont actually radiate an aura of aids"

It's better than nothing but don't eat it more than a couple times a week
>Literally zero fiber
>Literally zero complex carbs
>Very few vitamins and minerals
>On the ballpark of 250% cholesterol RDA assuming a modest 3 eggs and 2 pieces bacon
>Too many preservatives, antibiotics etc
At least it has protein I guess
Make sure to buy some oats, berries and bananas, and switch to turkey or tempeh bacon
Please kill yourself

Hey man you are awesome, screw those pussy vegan haters. You're the only one ITT who actually backs up his claims with scientific research and credible sources.
Can you please start using a tripcode? That way I can tell which posts are yours in other threads and listen to your advice instead of other's.
What routine do you recommend? The sticky has too many.
Can you please post body to shut those weak vegan pussies up even further?

lol this nerd has these links saved in a txt file

So you would accept meta-studies, provided that they don't cherry pick the observational and clinical studies included?

At least he is using sources. Meanwhile you are functionally illiterate.