Is it possible to be Veeky Forums and do hard drugs like heroin simultaneously and live a normal life with a job, etc?

Is it possible to be Veeky Forums and do hard drugs like heroin simultaneously and live a normal life with a job, etc?

I want to be cool and look good while not throwing my life away. I want to start taking smack. My life is boring af right now.

Good fucking luck

if you can balance a smack habit, a real job, lifting, and an other wise normal life, you are a god among men and could do so much more than than spend your willpower/time being doped up and starring at a wall

Being a heroin addict isn't cool. Also I guess it's possible but you'll probably just become a regular addict and let it all fall apart

You are a god damned moron.
Drink green tea; there's your drug.

Is heroin cool? Who's doing heroin? The cool thing all the kids do is smoke weed drink lean and take xans

>I want to pretend to maintain a respectable lifestyle while willingly being an opiate statistic and awaiting the days that I eventually lose all my gains.

Enjoy being skelly at best. Why bother pretending that you'll keep any gains?

>hurr, I read Burroughs or watched Trainspotting and think that glorifies heroin use

No.

i know some smackheads that i grew up with but rarely see or interact with anymore, since i grew up in a shit area
i would say they are complete fuck ups and they can't control they're lives even if they wanted to

smack is not cool
people will look at you for the scum that you are

i hope this is bait

i mean go and get yourself addicted to smoking, like really addicted 60 a day

and then try and quit

heroin is supposed to be about 50 times harder
makes you really ill when you come off it

i'm serious go smoke some up its not fun being addicted

>I watched Mr. Robot and bought his bullshit about maintaining an opiate addiction
>Being an high-power autistic computer hacker makes opiate addiction cool.

I smoke weed. Will it kill all my gains?

Herion obliterates your appetite, no gains.

Not good for your lungs but it's not going to affect gains

crack is god tier for cutting

Friend of mine from high school died 2 years after we graduated from heroin overdose OP.

I still feel bad because I cut off all connection with him because he had turned into a real scumbag from his addiction. Maybe I could have helped. He died in august, it will be 7 years next month. I live in Phoenix Arizona and I always just think about him being strung out on heroin and laying on the streets somewhere because he was homeless when he died while it's hot as fuck and just slowly dying

From watching Intervention it doesn't seem like it matters how much help addicts get from friends and family. I'll see junkies who have nothing but loving people trying to save them that bail on rehab after 3 weeks, yet the meth head who only has toxic people in their lives stay clean.Try not to beat yourself up about it.

You cant do hard drugs regularly and function normally + lift

Only weed, stimulants and psychedelics work in that regard. Only semi-regularly with the last one

You can't beat yourself up about that stuff. At the end of the day it's their decision to start and has to be their decision to get off of it.

It very quickly loses its euphoria and becomes a tiresome process of maintenance. When I say very quickly I mean two weeks into snorting it. And getting off it is a huge pain in the ass. Also gains are impossible--you'll be vomiting 1/2 the time you get high, and your appetite will be dead. Not to mention If you eat a caloric surplus (or even maintenance calories required for a decent amount of muscle mass) the constipation induced by opiates will make you feel like you're literally shitting a brick once every two or three days. And this is assuming you don't accidentally kill yourself, which is far easier and more common than one would imagine. Also if you continue for a year you're looking at a $300-$800/day habit.

Try meditation.

Assuming you're 20: remember all the stuff you were into when you were 15, and how boring and small and pointless they feel now looking back on it? Drugs is one of those things in your early twenties. By 25-7, you'll look back, see the guys around you who abused alcohol and have stomach problems and casually snorted coke and now are on heart medication and wonder why you even touched the stuff because it was all so small, pointless and boring.

Don't bother OP. If anything try things once, but don't bother more than that.

Trainspotting does have a certain undeniable cool about it, but I dont think you'll pull that off OP

Did it for 5 years. You wont have much money saved if you dont make at least 150k usd. But in the end you will lose.

Clean for 6 months. Was fun while doing it but in the end it will destroy you and you will become miserable chasing it all day everyday.

This actually isn't that hard as long as you:
1) force yourself to workout and eat
2) don't inject
If you snort/smoke h, you still get a really nice high but with practically no risk of dying, you'll fall asleep before you can OD. Shooting can take you beyond that natural limit and then you're fucked. It can kill appetite and desire to lift, but if you're motivated enough you can still do it (I did). Great before bed, only thing to ever truly help my sleep. Also be wary of sweets, for whatever reason every smack head I've ever known had a massive craving for sweets when they did want to eat, ice cream especially. The only really annoying side effect is the constipation, figure out something that gets your bowels moving or you'll be in hell after about 5 days. Drink lots of water (helps shits). Good luck man

don't do heroin, user, you'll fuck your life up. when I was partying in my early/id 20s I'd do most anything put in front of me, but this was one of my hard limits (specifically I rule out crack, meth, smack, pcp, or anything intravenous)

there's this cycle I noticed where the drug in vogue seems to alternate between heroin/cocaine every decade or so. I have come to believe that coke goes out when it becomes to be seen as boring and commonplace, heroin goes out when the human cost becomes obvious, unbearable, and disgusting. I left new york a couple of years ago when cocaine was falling out of popularity and it was exactly like that, there was no crisis or anything, it's just it was everywhere and people were used to it and it lost its allure. heroin comes to be seen as chic and dangerous as a reaction to that. but the thing is it really is dangerous, and now I'm hearing about people ODing and dying in the music venues where we all used to blow a few lines and have a good time

point is it isn't worth it, and anyway it's on the upswing now but I guarantee in half a decade junkies will be seen as subhuman scum once the toll has been taken and it comes to be seen as a filthy vice of the underclass again

anyway. cocaine is fun, just don't overdo it. same with ketamine. ecstasy is good but you have to trust who you get it from. LSD can legitimately be a life-changingly good experience. don't do fucking heroin

Opiates will seriously destroy your test levels

While its obviously not as strong as heroin i take 450mg of a certain opiate every sunday morning and another 120+ that night and still work 6 days a week 10 hours per day, and lift after work and have a qt gf

Does get hard tho desu

I should follow up with i feel as though heroin would be alot harder to abstain from throughout the week though as it is much more widely available and easier to get

this is the truth. try conquering the world instead. its a much better high

Yes you can, my brother did. But you're a fucking idiot you want to do smack, that shit will fuck you up. He died from shooting up.

I do. I have a computer science bachelors, a six figure job, decent bod (weight loss mode ATM but good muscle), normal life, social life, friends (they probably know I use drugs though, but I'm super high functioning and nice so they let it slide).

Here's the trick... be completely sober when work starts, don't use drugs at work, don't use drugs that will permanently fuck up your mind or body (don't inject IV, ever), only use heavily on weekends when you don't have shit to do, and take care of all your adult responsibilities BEFORE you get fucked up.

I'm about to run to the grocery store and pick up some stuff to make a great black bean, chicken, avocado and blue cheese salad. I'm then going to take a shitload of opiates, make the salad while the opiates kick in, eat the salad 45 mins before I peak, and then ride the high for a good three-four hours. Pass out, wake up at 7am and kill it at my software development job, go grab lunch with my bro at 10:30 am. Clock back into work at 12, go to 4. Get off and smoke hella weed. Probably abstain from opiates tomorrow to reset my tolerance.

So, yes, it is possible... Ask me anything...

I'm the druggie Computer Science guy, reposting with tripcode for convenience.

how many times a day do you masturbate?

When I was into heroin, I was making 6 figures wearing a suit driving a bmw, going to the gym 3-4 times a week, had 2 GFs, participated in sports, ate well. It does effect gains though. I'm in a lot better shape since quitting cold turkey. Heroin was a cool phase, but life is way better without it. The withdrawals are terrible and long, the physical is easy compared to the mental anguish you have to live through. I didn't go to rehab or anything, I just decided to stop one day, got a motel far away from home and felt like shit there for a week. The reason I quit was I got sick of having to buy it (meet dealers, shady people, wait) and the dependency was quite annoying, getting sick or tired when it wasn't around, having to plan everything around your stash. My advice is not to do it.

At least shoot up something cool, like ketamine. I was fit on K. Don't take it before lifting, but after a k hole you are intensely in tune with your body. Stretching is amazing

"Abstain for a day to reset my tolerance"
Abstaining for a day when you're addicted will mean intense body pain, inability to sleep, sweats and runny nose, and intense irritability and depression. People that are really addicted (which happens quickly) don't have this option and this routine is the fantasy of an idiot that has never really practiced what he preaches, or grossly exaggerates his efficacy in the workplace and elsewhere.

Not to mention opiate tolerance doesn't reset in a day.

Depends on whether I'm fucked up or not, impossible to ejaculate on opiates for me, if I'm not on opiates like 2/3 per day.

Anyways I don't use heroin, only retards use heroin, I use kratom which has a much stronger high and doesn't cause respiratory depression. Smoking weed and taking kratom is like transcending into a parallel dimension of euphoria and psychedelia, highly recommend.

W/ds suck with kratom though, so you have to be careful not to get addicted.

I used to lift on heroin all day erryday. I miss the energy and the ability to lift to your real failure point whenever you feel like it. I could run with my BPM at some crazy high number for an hour and be fine, but that may have been just being young. Lifting on junk is great because you can totally ignore your bodies signals. Also, my life was totally falling apart at the time.

He clearly isn't physically addicted yet

I'm not addicted dude, I take tolerance breaks so my tolerance never increases, and I don't get addicted.

Do party drugs and go to festivals instead. Rave hard. Smash sloots. I'd highly recommend any psychedelics and molly

>kratom
>opiates

Hahaha you faggot, take some oxys like a real man you pussy

you miscers stick out like a sore thumb

Yeah I am a fan of oxy, shit is too strong for me though... I save that stuff for my birthday and christmas.

I already get absolutely blasted on kratom when I don't have a tolerance, and it's honestly stronger than heroin when I haven't been using consistently.

With heroin you have to ride the edge of euphoria and respiratory depression, not so with kratom, you can take 35grams of Bali (important to go with Bali strain not to get stim effects) and hallucinate from the high so hard you forget where you are in time and space.

I tried it and it would be great except getting heroin that isn't cut with undesirable shit is hard, and it all makes sense until you actually try it and all these weird sides happen.

I wouldn't know when to stop and stay up all night snorting, I'd stay awake for days snorting heroin and then have micro sleeps and wake up to panic attacks.

It'd be better being a pill addict. Heroin is a street drug and too unhealthy and uncontrollable for the variances in potency and quality.

Also I can't tell you enough the mental anguish coming off it is. Physical stuff sucks but is bearable with comfort meds, plus you know it ends. The way opioids rewire your brain is impossible to put into words. It's something I guess you'll have to experience if you decide to take this stupid step. It's really naive to think this is in any way a good idea.

Having said that, nothing feels better. Imagine snorting a powder and within moments you feel all your cares, insecurities, self loathing, neuroticism... All of that just melts away.

Lmao smoke weed if you wanna do drugs that badly. Just don't bring snacks into the house for munchies.

>Doing heroin
>Having a stable job and exercise
Pick one