/fraud/ general

/fraud/ - Steroids general
Read the wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

NO SOURCE TALK

Before asking your stupid beginner questions, read the wiki again, then preface your questions with your age, time spent training, and bodyfat percentage.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
thinksteroids.com/community/threads/sperm-count-back-after-1-year-of-infertility.134304511/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you've damaged her lol your the insane cunt who should be apologizing. please don't ever change i never thought something could be so tragically hilarious

oh and first for monday complete disasters at work

>walk into pharmacy
>i need testo e
>sure, how much?
>how many do you got?
>20 amps
>i'll take them all
>sure that be 48€ anything else?
vacation in a 3rd world country can be so satisfying

Sometimes I think about moving from the USA to Thailand or China or something. It feels like the US is falling down, so I might as well get out and have that sweet cost of living, better women, and legal steroids.

Usa is a shitty 3rd world country pretending to be the best anyway, better get out of there.

how would my friend not get fucked for distribution when hes not even distributing, just either homebrewing and holding onto a 120ml and some simple things like ba bb to make more when he runs out

by not getting caught

I did apologise.

DEA prioritizes steroids below almost all classes of drugs. Don't fuck around, don't get caught, they aren't looking for you.

Bruh we got problems but that's a pretty insane viewpoint. Hot take of a hot take kinda shit.

good, chill fellow trenhead

Nice digits

bought my nooby cycle
does anyone have a "what needles you need for dummies" link

Sup nerds

Reeeeee

Also any of you guys like lgd to run along your cruise or blasts? Every time I take it I get comments on looking bigger. Might order some more and also that new sarm s23 and try that shit despite the hair loss warnings.

How much LGD do you run?

Hot fitness milf wants me to cream her but she said she's a size queen.

Told her I'm average, she says nbd, just eat me out

Am I a cuck if I fuck her

I've ran it twice now the first at 5mg for 8 weeks when I was off cycle. And the second was 10mg for 4 weeks when I was cruising on like 300mg test.

I start my first cycle tomorrow, actually I'm doing a pre-cycle cycle (only 250mg/wk) for a month to test my aromatization, check bloods and than blast. I picked up 1" 20g harpoons (they fucking look like it) for drawing and 1" 28g for pinning. as far as syringes I didn't bother with 1ml, I went right for the 3ml, since I will be running EQ later on, so I'll want the volume.

Seems about right, although I could be totally fucking wrong.

What are good exercises to increase baseball bat swinging force? I defend my house with a baseball bat + 500 lumen strobe light

Just start the cycle right away then evaluate bloods, but probably don't listen to me I'm 21 been taking shit since 17 and only got bloods once.

Defend it from what?

if u fuck a woman properly they think ur dick is way bigger

You're literally Satan. I bet your real name is Damien

The most LGD you have done is 5mg/day

What is the ultimate fat loss stack that won't kill me but will still give the best results?
Cardarine/ ECA
Cardarine / clen
Just clen?
Just cardarine?
Just ECA?
Tryna get shredded for the first time in my life

baseballs

Wut?

Pics of you?

Oh I'm still for sure dyel but keep in mind I started at 113lbs with no mass at all. I also live off of fast food during the school year in case you don't lurk here.

DNP, ECA, Tren. Pick two.

>DNP
>risking peripheral neuropathy

I'm on tren right now. Not too impressed with its fat burning abilities. Decent size gains and crazy strength plus I feel amazing mentally but not getting any leaner and I'm on week 9

I do. But there a few things to be aware, namely, high estrogen.

LGD tends to crush SHBG, which if youre running test means you get more free test, but also more estrogen, and no SHBG for the estrogen to bind to.

New updates on S23 reckon its not S23 doing the hair loss, I havent tried it yet.

5mg is enough to "amplify" your test. Though I suppose if youre curious as to what the compound itself might be capable of you could always experiment and run low test and blast high LGD.

cool thanks
anyone else have any thoughts??

$100 says crusader has never posted a cb pic is because he's:
>small and unintimidating
>a manlet
>a coon
>a combination of the above

Idk man he did trip balls, smash his hand up and do crying pushups. You better be careful user

Can't speak for him, but I'm balding and I hate it, so that's why I never do

bunk tren?

100mg caffeine/4x day
25mg ephedrine/4x day
400mg dnp before bed
50mg T3 in the morning.
+as much growth hormone as you can afford.
+As much turkey and broccoli as you want/can stomach.
>if youre curious as to what the compound itself might be capable of you could always experiment and run low test and blast high LGD.
I want to try 25mg LGD and 300 test or lower. I think it should be amazing especially for noobs.

steroods are legal where I live (uk)

Miss Alice?

currently carb cycling on 400/400 test/tren would recommend. If your tren is the mustard your diet must be the issue

not him but wouldn't it be waste to use growth when cutting on dnp?

Who knows but she can get the D nah I mean?
>wouldn't it be waste to use growth when cutting on dnp?
DNP suppresses GH so no absolutely not.

Source? Genuinely curious

Source on what?

Yeah I suspect it would be good. I've done 40mg before just to see if there were any immediate sides (bp, head ache, nausea, etc) but none. Didn't have enough to run that ED though.

She's terrified you're going to hurt her you spastic.

You cant get pharmagrade gear by just walking into a pharmacy, right?

Use is legal but sale is not, a prescription is needed

There is a difference between legal to own and legal to sell and available without perscription

All three

Nigger I've never touched her with harmful intent before and I've done worse shit than this

*not yet

>hur dur tren = aesthetics!!!

meanwhile this shit is about to make me obese. running 700 tren 250 test, i am getting insane urges to eat sugar. been managing to resist except for

>reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
Never used any form of roids but I've been lifting natty for a couple years. What routines do you guys do? FB, UL, PPL or 5 day splits? Compounds or machines?

lol

kill yourself

Whatever works for you natty. Then start expermenting with volume.

That's intuitive, I just wanted to know what you guys personally do

Compounds and then finish off on machines with lower weights at volume

What can I do against chronic low blood pressure? I am on 500test 300deca 300eq and oddly enough my rested BP /pulse never went over 110/60 50 and I get those low BP headaches
Coffee doesn't really help

Bro split with excercises at 3x12, followed by 1x3 at the max weight.

High volume with some strenght.
Might not be the best but I have fun in doing so and it seems to work.

I know that feeling. I just upped the dose.

*sigh* i wish my bp was lower. I dont like looking bright red on warm up sets but the juicy shoulder viens are nice

In4 you guys take women too seriously

Them cheating generally hasn't got anything to do with you.

>t3 and dnp and 2 stimulants

>Them cheating generally hasn't got anything to do with you.
I tend to disagree over here.

I have heard a lot of stories of woman cheat because the man couldn't satisfy her. Or when the woman want a baby, but the man doesn't.

Speaking of babies, has any one of you has any success stories staying fertile on trt dosage. This story looks promising

thinksteroids.com/community/threads/sperm-count-back-after-1-year-of-infertility.134304511/

>I've done worse shit than this
D:

>I have heard a lot of stories of woman cheat because the man couldn't satisfy her. Or when the woman want a baby, but the man doesn't.
Both of those things have to do with her, not the man.

lol if you think being unable to satisfy your girl is her fault

I wonder how young Id need to adopt to convince the kid that daki wifes are normal

It is her fault
All women think theyre queens and have unreal expectations of every facet of reality

>All women think theyre queens and have unreal expectations of every facet of reality
True but this is probably only the case in first world countries where social media is a thing.

Social media is a thing in the third world famalam

I am sorry for your micropenis, no need to be defensive about it.

>All women think theyre queens and have unreal expectations of every facet of reality
I am not sure about that Jerry, i see a lot of normal/ugly dyel looking guys with good looking woman irl. Not really king and queen like fairy tales that are spout out on this board

>Be reading reading random shit on wiki
>Epitiostanol

>injected steroidal antiestrogen and anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) of the dihydrotestosterone (DHT) group

>It is described as potent in its activity as an antiestrogen and comparatively weak as an AAS.[7] In any case, in terms of AAS potency, epitiostanol has been found to have 11 times the anabolic activity and approximately equal androgenic activity relative to that of the reference AAS methyltestosterone

>weak aas
>11x anabolic rating of methyltest
>same androgenic rating

Maybe they mean weak in androgenic/virilising effects, esp for a dht.

>4400:20 ratio

I know the ratio thing doesnt always mean a lot, but usually shit with extremelu high anabolic numbers are pretty strong

Why arent we using this?

To lazy to look up on my phone but I've read on tons of succes stories from people hopping off their BnC and having children.
I've also read on people having children on accident being years into BnC.

Either way it'll fine, otherwise just adopt if you really want children.
I would, I've got shitty genes anyways.

They have fat dicks and wallets, which is what roasties really want
Theyll still get left for a fatter dick/wallet though because queens deserve the best

looking at starting my first cycle soon done a fair bit of reading but thought i'd play it safe and run it by you /frauds/

weeks 1-15
test-Test E-300mg -E3D
AI inhibitor-Arimidex - .5mg -E3D
SERM-raloxifene- 30mg- ED
HCG-500iu-E3D

week 16-17 nothing

week 18- PCT
nolvadex- 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

>Adopt
What are you some kind of cuck? Honestly though that seems like a shit deal. I would only do it if I absolutely had no choice. I'm fairly certain steroids won't cause permanent impotence considering Ronnie Coleman had a shit load of kids while blasting tons of roids

I'm sure it's not as prevalent in those countries though. Surely not everyone can afford a smartphone and all that.

Crusader doesn't lift so don't listen to him

Speaking of that, bostin loyd is trying to impregnate his gf. We will see, if he can get children, everyone can.

I am sure about adopting. It would never feel the same as your own child.

Once there was a show on tv where a man just fucked other woman while her husband just wait on the couch until they were finished because her own man couldn't impregnate her. That was the most cuckery shit i have seen in my life.

They might also not be scared to talk to woman.

>Ronnie Coleman
Comparing supreme genetics with your normie genetics

I figure ill die an incel so maybe once I buy a house ill adopt a lil asian girl

Nah, thats not it.
Women are trained to check out the crotch not just for the bulge but for a thick wallet
I bet if I stuffed my wallet with sugar packets and put a zucchini wrapped in aluminum foil down my pants id have a gf within minutes

>tfw just notice lou ferrigno is a guest in manchester's comic con

I really wanna talk to him when he's free(>implying) about gear and training and all the juicy dirt about the golden era, but im afraid security might drag me out.

At the very least I want to take a pic with him

>tfw 5'9 and he's 6'4

He won't talk to you about that stuff

My aunt trained at the same gym in California during the 80s with him he's a pretty cool dude apparently

Nah, I'm 42 and I'm too old to unfuck my body if I do it incorrectly. With personal health I'm a believer in the manta "less is more". I'm taking this cycle slow and methodological. I'll blast off later.

Even the poorest nigger has one, but i only can really speak for Argentina and Chile

>lol if you think being unable to satisfy your girl is her fault
You are you. If she is unsatisfied with you, you can't change you. That is on her. Maybe you are inadequate for her but that doesn't change the fact that it's all about her standards and mindset.

You are thinking about it incorrectly. If the woman had lower standards would you see a problem at all? No. When you can change the mindset of 1 person and the whole problem is solved and nobody is cheating, it proves that individual carries the blame. If she prefers Tall Latino men with black hair but I'm an average height Blonde man then how the fuck is that on me? That's totally on her.

I'd consider 1 x 24g for pinning unless you want it to take all day, you'll actually get less pip the less time you're fucking around with a needle in your leg

>Pic related, it's me

Why you taking an ai and a serm?

You dont know what doses will be too little or too much if you even need them.

>you'll actually get less pip the less time you're fucking around with a needle in your leg
That's wrong. Injecting slowly avoids PIP because it allows the muscle belly to expand slowly to accommodate the liquid going in.

It works fine, but warm up the oil before pinning with a 28g. With a 27g its a little slow but I dont need to warm up the oil.

Ive pinned IM with 29g with warmed up oil.

I use 27g now.

I understand that, I'm talking about how long it would take to inject more than 2ml with a 28 gauge. Even if you think you are, you're not keeping the needle completely still as you inject.

I'm speaking from what I've experienced, I've injected the same amount of the same gear from both and had much less pip from 24g

Pls no. I'm sure you'll find somebody one day. I mean you have a job now don't you? The more I'm forced to interact with people the better I get at it. I'm still awkward as fuck but it's getting better.

fuck gives about a woman, i just care about myself being big.

They always say, nah he's too big, nah's he's too vainy

YOU THINK I LIFT TO PLEASURE YOU WOMAN, I LIFT TO SEXUAL ASSAULT MYSELF WITH MY MUSCLES

>she is unsatisfied with you, you can't change you
>you can't change you

OF COURSE YOU CAN CHANGE YOU, you just accept your failure genetics. Do whatever you can do to change yourself into a flawless god you fucking cucksucker
Get a penis enlargement no dicket and gtfo

I stopped tren and the only difference is I look worse. I get that the dopamine/serotonin or however your brain chems get fucked up take time to reregulate, but Im starting tren again in a week. I dont have any results from a decade of lifting and years of roids, might as well run tren longer than 5 months straight, at this point why not

Sure but its not a wage slave job so I only have to interact with coworkers

Im not that awkward though. I can interact with males and do business just fine, but personal interactions with goddamn roasties are the devil.
Whatever, its clear im of no interest to them. Once I get my house in the woods I can really go hermit mode with my a v e r a g e daughter

How could you change your race and height without looking like a freak? It's better to not worry about that and just leave humanity behind

>How could you change your race
melanin injections or bleken your skin

>height
GH, leg transplant, height surgery

I miss Jon Pall boys

bump