Latsbrah says to train your muscles every day or every second day ie. "progressive overload"

>Latsbrah says to train your muscles every day or every second day ie. "progressive overload"
>Scoobs says to train each muscle once a week

who's right?

Latsbrah is half Scooby's age and bigger than Scooby

It depends on your personal recovery times.
Beginners and people on gear will have much shorter recovery than experienced nattys. Also genetics, sleep, nutrition play a role in this. There is no universal answer.

I think I have pretty good genetics and my body can handle a lot, I just have a tendency to overdo it. trying to find a healthy mid point. just seems there's a lot of fear mongering around overtraining

Scooby doesnt take vitamin S supplements though.

Full body every day with manageable volume is literally the GOAT for naturals

Scooby is a fucking retard and has made no gains in 60 years or however old that longhead fag is. Also he's obsessed with being Natty but nobody fucking cares

Both are homos who inject non natty substances. Try what works for you.

I do 3x a week with 1 day rest in-between and do full body.

>overtraining
What are the consequences, or is it just possible burnout if you go to hard?

>Scoobs says to train each muscle once a week

after you're bodybuilding for 5 years non stop and you're at your peak, sure

for most people, "no"

Natty here. Used to work out one body part a week for a long time (4 years). Discovered fit, read up on shit, and did bodypart every other day with 2 days rest on weekends. I've made more gains in the past year than I did the first 4 years.

What do h consider a full body workout. I usually do some arm weights sit-ups squats and finish with some cardio

He literally does though

Squat, pull, press, an accessory or two.

I weightlift so my workouts are mostly specific, but this is also highly successful for powerlifters (see: Norwegian powerlifters)

I'm pretty sore right now 2 days weight workout. Should I rest already cuz my planned rest day isn't until Thursday

apologies, this is for Bulgarian weightlifters more or less pioneered this approach, their system was a bit different in that it did not use set volume but was more of an RPE-like system (to make a modern equivalency)

>2017
>still not realizing scooby is on TRT
>not realizing this is literally the same thing as being on gear
>still believing scoob when he claims natty

Ishiggy lads

Would it work 4 me like girls

I don't understand the question.

Bulgarian weightlifters is it girl friendly

>Latsbrah says to train your muscles every day or every second day ie. "progressive overload"
That's not what progressive overload means moron, it means increasing the amount of weight on your exercises regularly

Probably not, girls are objectively worse at maximal efforts and benefit from higher volume training in endurance rep ranges. High frequency training on the other hand is fine.

Well could anyone explain to me the weights and reps factors . Plz

a week

????????????

I guess it meant he's not roiding the boik.