Start talking to qt

>start talking to qt
>we hang out a lot and end up really liking each other
>things are going pretty good
>eventually she tells me that she has absolutely no sex drive (possibly asexual), aaand she was born with endometriosis and sex would be painful anyway
>all this and wants to wait till marriage

What should I do Veeky Forums? We both really like each other, and I don't know if its right to break it off with someone over no sex. I'm 19 btw

To keep this fitness related, what is your most effective ab exercise?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=asexual dating sites
everyonelovessex.org/2013/06/sex-and-glue-the-emotional-bond-of-a-physical-act/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's always anal.

she don't wanna do anything sexual

NEXT her, dump her
>you will never be a priority in her life
If you were, she would want to have sex with you.

You deserve a healthy sexual relationship, don't settle for anything else only coz you think you don't have many other options.
Better to be alone for a while then to be stuck in sexless relationship, trust me on this, every 2-3 months without sex (while having a gf) will fatigue your sanity

>ab exercise

Bail out fast. Had something similar in the past. Not worth it. Something better will come along.

you will eventually get frustrated cause she is a literal damaged human, end up not working.

Move on

>what is your most effective ab exercise?

L sits

Has no sex drive is code for "I like you as a friend but I don't want you in particular in me"

This

Do you want a frustrating sexless marriage? Because that's how you get a frustrating sexless marriage. Can you imagine just fapping your whole life? Then go for it. Matching sex drives are kind of a big deal in relationships.

She doesn't have sexual feelings for you mate. Cut her loose, like just burn her, no further contact, no replying to anything. This is the only way to walk away with some dignity.

My most effective exercise is laughing at how beta you are. DROP HER.

She's never been aroused by any guy apparently. This is a problem that runs in her family

had a chuckle

>tfw when you're an asexual girl who just wants the company of a man like a close friendship, but none of them care about you after they realize you don't want sex, and all your best friends leave you

Genuinely sucks for her. But that doesn't mean you have an obligation to sacrifice your happiness and your genetics for her.

Abort. Bitches like that are nothing but trouble.

find asexual bf?

WHERE

hooooly shit no.
politely say fuck no to marrying someone you will never have sex with. going sexless without a partner is several orders of magnitude easier than being sexless with a partner. sex is a huge part of a successful romantic relationship; anyone who says otherwise is lying and/or a literal cuck.

>ab exercise
simple situps and crunches

Dated a girl who was close to asexual, it was pretty horrible desu, and she was nearly perfect in every other way. A healthy sex life is super important to having a healthy relationship, I would honestly not invest too much into this girl if I were you, unless you're okay with only having sex a handful of times each year, or if this girl is okay with sucking your dick every day.

my friend's gf is asexual too and theyve never had sex in the 6 years they were dating

but his gf lets him fuck other girls so thats ok (but not really because he's a beta manlet that rarely gets laid)

You're 19, man. There is absolutely no need to attach to a girl when you couldbe slaying poonami and having a healthy sexual life of a young male. It's completely reasonable to break up because of sex related issues. Relationship without sex is called friendship or marriage.

I dated someone like this, except our sex life was manageable until she started taking birth control. From there on out it was really a struggle to connect on a sexual level.
I initiated dirty talk one time when I was in the mood and she called me disgusting and said I made her feel uncomfortable.
We had been dating for over a year at this point.
If you like sex, don't become invested in her.

lmgtfy.com/?q=asexual dating sites

Sex is extremely important for a healthy male and female,

This OP, trust me N O T W O R T H I T.

You're nineteen. You two probably won't end up getting married, so it would be a waste of time in the long run. If you legitimately see a potential future with her, then go ahead and wait it out. The sex life will probably be terrible for a good amount of time, if not forever. But you don't need to have sex to fee love; it all sounds so boring and not worth it for you, though.

>runs in her family

Do they fuck through a hole in the bedsheets?

if you're fugly but interesting to be around it ain't so hard
I've friendzoned few girls that weren't really that pretty but were among best drinking buddies i had.
Be enthusiastic, funny, up for drinking and somewhat of a wing-man and i assure you youll find close friends

Sex till marriage is a blessing; your relationship will be based on your personalities and you will have a strong foundation for it that will last and make you happy for your whole life, and then sex will come in later to make it even better.

Or consider this matrix: if you don't have sex and discover you two don't match, you break up quickly. If you do have sex, your relationship will probably become based on it, but you won't actually like each other, trapping you in an unhappy relationship for a long time. If you do work together, you'll be happy with or without sex.

There is a reason sex is considered a temptation / passion that requires wisdom to be handled and sex is traditionally saved till marriage.

And for all the people saying you should dump her and go fuck around instead; I imagine they also complain about not finding a "good" woman who isn't a whore etc. for this very reason...

There is no such thing as "sexual compatibility", it is a pop culture meme, and an excuse for irresponsible people to have flings because they don't want to think about forming lasting relationships yet. What is so good about sex? Why is it nonnegotiable? It is great of course but it shouldn't be a priority in a relationship.

So see if you can like her for a long time for who she is first, then think about sex.

>this is what cucks really think

Sex is an important part of a relationship, don't pretend it isn't. You'll get sick of not getting laid and will cheat, and then regret all the wasted time you spent on her.

Move on, faggot.

>calls me a cuck
>himself is a slave to his base instincts

*fedora tipping intensifies*

I hope you get with a girl you have a great non-sexual "compatibility" with and then find out her libido is not only completely destroyed by birth control but she is just a complete starfish with no desire to change.

If you think you're going to leave her you better do it soon. Asexuals can have their hearts broken too.

As an asexual woman I'm still getting over a friendship that technically ended 3 years ago - someone I loved but didn't love me back enough to put up with no sex.

>I'm still getting over a friendship
This might have been your problem.

My brother has been in a sexless marriage for almost 7 years. Every couple months we have to talk him out of suicide. Be smart OP.

You're 19 anyway wtf, lol. No offense but teenagers looking to settle down are making a really dumb mistake.

>great non-sexual "compatibility" with
>find out her libido is not only completely destroyed by birth control but
What?

This

My gf once didnt want to have sex for like a month. Like there was some excuse every time I tried. Eventually I got mad and just started ignoring her texts more and more and just not hanging out with her, and soon after we broke up lol.

Its not sensible to be in a sexless relationship unless you actually want to do that for religious reasons.

it happens

What happens? If a girl is religious / determined to save sex till marriage why would she be on birth control?

fair enough, i wasn't the poster but that's not an uncommon phenomenon.
one question, if not for religious reasons, based in your post, it seems a bit silly to save sex for marriage. are you suddenly a responsible adult that can rationally think about his sexual desires now that you've pledged yourself to someone? it seems like the people who refuse to get credit cards because they know they're unresponsible, only to activate one after some status change in their life. if you're not having sex till marriage because you think you're not responsible enough that seems a bit strange to me.

End it, this is not gonna be a happy marriage.
That or get her to accept that you fuck chicks on the side.

What I meant by responsibility is that it is responsible to try to find a bf/gf at 19, and irresponsible to waste your life away to sleep around; it's responsible to be aware of the future and try to settle with someone in a few years, and irresponsible to ignore it for the sake of enjoying sleeping around.

But even then, it is right to be humble and to assume you are just as likely to fall into temptations / passions as the neighboorhood junkie

i mean if you feel like you needa fug then you have to leave because it will just sour your relationship with her if you stay. dead lift bby

keked harder then i should

While I disagree about the temptation part, I definitely agree with you about sleeping around being unfulfilling.

>entering a sexual relationship with someone who refuses to have sex.
Shiggy.

Srs OP why not just be friends? Literally what do you get out of committing not to have sex with other women, that you couldn't also get by being
just friends with this girl and fucking some sloots.

It's not 'wrong' to end a sexual relationship that has 0 sex. Trying to make it work is only going to result in you resenting each other as your ever-growing sexual frustration clashes with her blunt libido.

Btw, when you do decide to break it off she'll probably change her mind and try to 'compromise' by offering occasional sex/bj/whatever. This is a temporary trick to make you stay, and if you fall for it, she'll only revert to her abstinent self as soon as you're locked down.

Marrying her wont magically give her a sex drive, she's just saying she wants to 'wait until marriage' to keep you stringing along until it's too late to dump her.
Go check out /r/deadbedrooms if you don't believe me

>inb4 reddit

Drop her. There is no point in pursuing a sexual+romantic relationship without sex. She might as well just be a friend.

If you're not going to have sex then just dump her, she should give you sex if she wants to invest into this relationship.

How do I find a gf with no sex drive who wants to wait until marriage? I'm tired of all these whore women

its just going to be heartache for you desu

i think them caring about you is the bigger problem, it is too painful for them to care about you yet be nonsexual

This you cucked shit. Sex is everything.

everyonelovessex.org/2013/06/sex-and-glue-the-emotional-bond-of-a-physical-act/

Believe in yourself and the fact that you can score a chick of equal or greater hotness that will fuck you.

As a guy in a relationship with a woman who rarely wants to have sex with me, don't fucking do it. Don't even consider it. You will start to resent her and it will depress you; you will begin thinking about other women and infidelity will haunt your thoughts. I'm biding my time until my breaking point/hoping things change. If a woman does not want to have sex with you, you should not be long term partners--she does not respect your emotional nor your physical needs, and therefore does not respect you. For you, you can cut your losses before you get too deep and she can try and guilt trip you.

Imagine your future children. Would they want someone else to be their mother? If yes, move on. If no, stay. You're 19 so odds are that you could probably do better because this is just an optimal stopping problem.

>best ab workout
Bb Squat

>before you get too deep
He's got the opposite problem, pal

What was your relationship with your father like?

hehehehe

He's not wrong desu. If you're looking for marriage then a girl who makes up for her shortcomings with sexuality is like a man who makes up for his shortcomings with sport cars.

show her the balcked.com corpus, see whether it can treat her condition

I bet shes not a virgin though lol. If a girl doesn't put out I'd ditch her. You're just not attractive enough for her and this will lead to problems later on.

You don't know what it's like only ever being friends with guys and caring about them and then they just fucking ditch you like a sack of dirt because you won't have sex with them. I can cry at the drop of a hat if I just think about this. My heart is shattered and I feel worthless.

>can't offer anything in the sexualized market
>complain about lack of demand

don't worry my london, most chicks will experience this after hitting the wall. At least you have time to better adjust your entitlement

not being sexual is a shortcoming for a healthy romantic relationship

not having a sport car is not a shortcoming for a healthy romantic relationship

Your comparison is a bit off. Sex is crucial part in any long term romantic relationship, passionless marriage is only out of comfort and fear of loneliness , thats not love.

I didn't make my point clear. Sex is absolutely crucial for the long term stability and happiness in a relationship. What I mean is that if a woman has a shit personality, is emotionally damaged, etc she can make up for it by being hyper sexual.

You don't know what it's like to connect with a girl, showing interest in her life and her emotions, ultimately, caring about her.
You're opening yourself up and you are letting them in and you start trusting them and you start talking about your own life just to eventually figure out they have a low libido or they are even asexual and have no desire for physical love and affection.
One of the fundamental pillars for a healthy relationship just collapses infront of your eyes. She cannot or will not give in to your sexual needs or just rarely. You feel unloved, you are getting self-conscious ("is it because of me? does she even like me?"), you feel worthless, sexual frustration starts to build and sooner or later you'll make her accountable for that.

While sex isn't the most important thing of a relationship, for most it's a good sign of affection between two partners and makes them bond. There's people out there who are breaking up over kinks just because they're not sexually compatible.

This, don't do it OP, my EX was one of these and I put up with that shit for FIVE YEARS

Me and my current GF have fucked way more in 8 months than those 5 years with the ex.

It will really mess with your sanity.

Break it off. It's not going to work.

Besides, you're 19. You've got a half decade minimum of smashing girls from bars and clubs before you should even consider marriage.

You don't know what it's like to care about someone and think they care about you and then you realize in the end they only cared about sex when they stop talking to you to go fuck some random stupid bimbo and forget all about you, never to be heard from again after being good friends for years and supporting them through hard times and vice versa. Being degraded to being less worthy of respect than his vapid bimbo. Wanting to scream both because you're so mad they acted like they cared about you and because you miss them so much it leaves a gaping hole in your heart. But there's nothing you can do, and you no longer have any friends. But he moved on just fine and can fuck any random slut and be happy.

I 2nd this. I know what she told you about never having any sex drive. I don't believe her, or I think she's one of those highly picky/stuck up chicks who's never met a guy she thinks is acceptable.

Either way, give her a "Let's be friends" and bail. Are you really going to be happy with no sex ever?

How THICC is she, OBee? Fuck her exclusively in the pooper

Coulda just sucked his penor an hour a week