He bought the $6950 dip thinking it was over

>he bought the $6950 dip thinking it was over

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

:'(

Asia betrayed us. This is war. Invasion tomorrow.

it's over, bitcoin has a nice run but now it's just crashing and basically worth next to 0 soon

where do we invest now, green energy ?

Despite these low prices he's still not buying the dip.

See you around 8k

>low prices
hahahahahahahahahahaha

This. This is the start of the mega dip. The mega dip that will takes us below $1000. It will be a test of those who truly are worthy of calling themselves HODLers. Those with hands made of glorias nippon steel folded 500 times by a forty year old Japanese neet. Iron hands will have no chance.

Dumped on normies and delusional butters. AGAIN.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Buying back at 5.5k because I'm not greedy.

Your screenshot says 6980.
Math is hard I guess.

thats a bear flag. rookies buy bear flags

GDAX newfag here, is green buying? Red selling?

yes

It just double bottomed. BUY BUY BUY.

It's never going back to 5.5k, you'll have to buy in at 6.

The colors don't really mean anything, it's just christmas-themed for the season.

It's going back to 4k. Just watch.

tip: noone in these threads has any idea what they're doing

MY GOD stop this shit
OK everyone illuminated explain this shit
Im hodlin for muhfreecoin but I dont like this happening
Explain ffs

>free coin
2x fork is not like bitcoin cash. 2x is a an upgrade fork to the bitcoin chain. Either the market accepts it and 1x chain dies while 2x becomes adopted as bitcoin or 2x gets rejected and dies with 1x continuing being the bitcoin chain.

was easy, cya at 15k during x-mas

You really need to zoom out more.

Also after you posted this it went back up over $7100. Short term traders could have done well on the ripple in the markets lately.

>free coin

complete brainlet

Are you all pretending to be retarded ?
No, it's not going to 8000.
No, it's not going to 1000.
It's retracing 40% down to 4500, as is normal, and going to 12500 after, as is normal.

BTC is fractal, how many more cycles do you need to see it you wankers.
Zoom out, and use log.

imagine if people don't realize this and sell their 2x immediately for relatively cheap and then it turns out BTC gets rejected and dies. wonder how many will suicide if that happens

Kek'd

I missed the 3000 dip earlier, when the fork happens, is this my last chance to get in on BTC? Im tired of being a no coiner.