Stay hydrated boys

Stay hydrated boys
>tfw pee is clear

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/2013/10/what-the-color-of-your-urine-says-about-you-infographic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw pee so clear i don't need water anymore

If you never drink you never piss thus you stay optimally hydrated

>tfw gym fountain is broken and I didn't fill my water bottle before coming

>Clear urine
You do realise that it's possible to drink too much water right? It's called hyponotraemia, you're generally supposed to have pale yellow straw-coloured urine.

>drank 1 gallon of milk so pee is white

>drank 1 gallon of pee so pee is brown

>you're generally supposed to have pale yellow straw-coloured urine.
source?

How much water do you guys get in a day. I only drink 2-3 liters but I keep seeing people on here that drink more than 5.

health.clevelandclinic.org/2013/10/what-the-color-of-your-urine-says-about-you-infographic/

Your water intake is really good man. If you take creatine I think you should try to get at least 3 litres though.

I drink at least a gallon of water a day; my piss is so clear I can't tell where it's going

I probably drink around 5 litres or more. I sometimes drink around 2 or 3 at the gym.

>you need to cut back on your water consumption

Fucking americans.

>tfw drink well over a gallon a day and still have dry mouth
I'm never not thirsty :(

Nocturea and electrolyte dilution are things retard. I drink like 2 gallons though so I'm at the other extreme

Too much water can kill you

2+ litres every day. Usually more because f u c k kidney stones.

Good job OP, just don't drink so much that you wash out all your electrolytes and other essential minerals.

And you think that an average person will hit that? Or that clear pee is an indication for it?

Think again.

No, but the question was that if you *could* drink too much water, not 'is the average person drinking too much water?'

if you pee in a bright and white light it'll always be yellow

Problem is most often not drinking too much, but too much in a shirt amount of time. Kidneys can filtrate about a liter of water per hour, so drinking a gallon or two over the course of a day is fine. Though I think anything over 1 gallon per 24 hours is a waste of electrolytes

You would have to drink a fucking lot of water in a short amount of time for that to happen. Have heard of it happening to people who do ecstasy/md, they dance for hours and down litres of water without even thinking, isnt gonna happen to a normal person