FUCK

FUCK

Weightlifting creates the most aesthetic women

Prove me wrong, fit

Isn't her form shitty though?

Damn, I cared more about for how many reps would that guy bench press.

1) i don't know proper form for this lift
2) i have never seen any vid of a lift that has not been questioned as bad form in the history of the internet

>she will never milk you for cummies to fuel her gains

she's not doing snatch, she's doing muscle snatch with overhead squat

*BRRRRRAAAAPPPPPP*

>that face
how about no

meant to say those chins but also that face

>tfw no mongolian powerlifter gf

She's not doing anything. She's doing a muscle snatch and standard overhead squat. It's like having bad form on a bicep curl.

>It's like having bad form on a bicep curl.
i don't think you know what a muscle snatch is my friend

Okay fine

Hang* muscle snatch

i don't think you know what muscle variations of the classics are for if you would compare it to bad bicep curl form

why can't i find a thick gf in yurop? there are only skinny cardio bunnies with flat asses

I didn't know muscle snatch was a thing my bad. I though she was doing some kind of half snatch, like when you train your clean without starting from the bottom. I just did a few months of weightlifting

Find a normal gril then make her thicc.

Most girls just want to be thin.

pretty much every girl here is obsessed with looking like a holocaust survivor

the preferred term is oven dodger, thank you very much

>"women"

Yes, women (male).

you wouldn't want death by snusnu from a beautiful polynesian(??) goddess?
how could you have death when you aren't even living

she's cute. i'd take average looking girl over those social media 7+ whores every single time

Her neck and jaw are huge, she's more masculine than your average gymrat.
Why am I even surprised, this is Veeky Forums

sounds like you guys need to trade places!

I'm already a yurofag and I love it here tyvm

everyone's face looks fatter from that bottom up angle. i'm not saying she's not a bit chubby but she looks fine to me. perfect gf/wife material to breed with and create tons of offsprings

if i breed with a strong thicc woman, i will have handsome sons.... but handsome daughters...

I never said she's chubby, I'm saying she's fucking jacked, that's the neck of someone with insanely high test.
You might as well date men if this is attractive to you, all of the pros none of the cons.

>that's the neck of someone with insanely high test
kek. what kind of a pencil neck do you have? her neck looks normal

I don't know where the fuck you live but this is a big neck even by male standards.
fatnecks don't count btw

[6] The blessing of good children and numerous children needs little explanation.
For the commonwealth it consists in a large number of good young men, good in bodily excellences, such as stature, beauty, strength, fitness for athletic contests; the moral excellences of a young man are self-control and courage. For the individual it consists in a number of good children of his own, both male and female, and such as we have described. Female bodily excellences are beauty and stature, their moral excellences self-control and industrious habits, free from servility. The object of both the individual and of the community should be to secure the existence of each of these qualities in both men and women; for all those States in which the character of women is unsatisfactory, as in Lacedaemon, may be considered only half-happy.

Aristotle, Rhetoric, book 1

a basic gestalt please
i'm a bit of a meathead you might say

Good sons and daughters should all be virtuous, handsome and athletic. A society in which the people are not that way ends up suffering.

that's just cocked back head while lowering chin while looking down. it gives the illusion of bigger neck

aka the manletdestiny pose

Have you ever seen a female IRL? They generally don't have that thick of a neck even when striking that pose.

not from that angle no, because i'm not a manlet

>I always stand up to look alpha
>that's totally normal for a female bro I swear it's just posture
>no homo I swear bro

not who you were replying to but:
1 i do always stand to look alpha
2 she does look abnormally thicc, thats why i like her
3 no homo i swear bro

DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS
WHEN I ASKED
FOR SONS

after seeing most CBT pictures here, 99% of fit are

my dick is thick enough it would make a respectable wrist

Being a faggot is ok man, you just gotta be honest about it.

if loving thicc girls is being a faggot then i'm okay with it

Autism

>admitting to going to CBT
People would think you less of a fag if you said you liked to suck cock

That's not a muscle snatch. A muscle snatch doesn't use hip extensions

What she's doing is a tall power snatch

who is this mommy? pls tell me

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ?for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~

>giv milkies posting

@aliannludwig

Lifter for Waxman's gym in So Cal. Hope by next month I'm there being trained by their coaches.

I want a big healthy powerlifter mommy to choke me with her thighs

>not wanting a butterface braphog to squeeze you with her legs when you're about to cum so you have to cum inside her

You don't have to lie to us.

how fucking deep are you in denial? She looks more like a man than a woman. There are guys that look more feminine with wigs than she does with that neck and jaw. Its okay to be gay, its 2017

>So Cal
Why people here call it so cal?

>swn hold you upside down and shake your lunch money out of your pockets like a bully in a cartoon