Why do chinese oly lifters look so much better compared to any other nation?

why do chinese oly lifters look so much better compared to any other nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mz48PUfhdns
youtube.com/watch?v=oD4cBReV10Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all the best non-twink class lifters are from eastern block countries

really makes you think

they start as toddlers

government help for sterons like russians

Plenty of other nations lifters look good

and you can probably count them using a single hand

they get facial plastic surgery to remove excess chin and nose weight

it just so happens that the reduction makes them good looking

because they start young and do a bodybuilding routine everyday+athletics+olympic lifts

yeahh...THAT'S why

They do 6 sets of accessory work for 1-2 body parts in 90% of their workouts

are the chinese that autistic about weightlifting?

yes, a few lifters have been rumoured to have taken out other bodyparts including the second lung and ribs to allow for more muscle mass

you will never have asian genes for lifting youtube.com/watch?v=mz48PUfhdns

I'm starting to believe that Asians are simply superior human beings from all aspects now except being a manlet and small dicks

there are 20 billion of them
it's just statistics

That should apply to everything then

every nation has roughly the same amount of lifters, yet if you look at any oly footage from any weight class, asians to some degree and pretty much all chinese look like gods

i'm not saying everyone else looks like shit because there are a few that look decent but they are a few tiers below asians apart from klokov. but the rest look like some random guys who started lifting a year ago.

chinese gov is already in full effect testing out crispr on human subjects

This is a country so amoral the rich use blood donations from the poor to water their plants. China will seek victory at any cost so of course their weightlifters look amazing, they're probably eugenic mutants. Shit, Yao Ming is a living example of Chinese eugenics

A lot of Chinese oly lifters do some bodybuilding work on the side for injury prevention

Essentially this:
>be one in 1.4 BILLION identical looking people who have robot like work ethic and basically no emotions
>be born into insanely disciplined household
>father enforces training as soon as you can walk
>beats you if you disagree
>rigorous training routine for almost 2 decades ensues
>steroids from early teenage years
>exceed and get sponsored by the government or something
>pharma grade steroids and research chemicals that no drug test can detect yet
>go to the olympics
>win gold medal
>father: "rororo am vely ploud of you son, you honor bring family rororo"

Basically goes like that. You as a person and living being are probably completely disregarded. Your whole worth revolves around a golden medal at a sports event. Nothing more and nothing less
The chinese are absolute fucking monsters

Stop posting pics of my gf

thats because youre a self-hating cuck with yellow fever

i don't see anything wrong with that. that's how you raise kids. look at american youth to see what happens when parents don't give a shit and let their kids do what they want

THERE ALL FUCKING SHORT, EVERYONE KNOWS ITS EASIER TO GET BIG AS A MANLET

(muscle is more concentrated in manlets than in bigger people because in lanklets it more spread out

their diciplin is insane, they are raised to train only.
i met one chinese gymnast on the Rio olympics and he told me he never had that much fun on his life, he told me he went to so much parties and even drinked for the first time of his life there

Yes I agree, teaching them a proper ethic is necessary
But I imagine the chinese do it on a level where you don't posess a life outside of training for sports so not even friends or a gf. And that'll probably make you mentally unstable at some point or make you snap completely. Not the best of fate's either

theres no such thing as "untestable peds" all countries are using roughly the same gear. in wl you get you athletes to pass by plain old corruption

cant get popped if wada are either paid off, blocked from entering your country or just dead in a ditch somewhere

That's what I meant
We as westerners probaly can't comprehend those views since we don't leave out humanity, morals and ethics
But I can't imagine the chinese doing that well forever. At some point dem niggas is gon snap youknoimsayin

They do. Their lives aren't about enjoyment. It's about the honour and achievement.
Compared to American children who mostly run free and have fun, the Chinese children, when put in sports, are instantly entirely focused on their activity and being the best.

It works, but at the cost of enjoying many aspects of life.

most of them are like 5'6-5'7 on average. average amerifag height is like 5'9 or 5'10? yeah it must be those 2-3 inches

you can't even tell the height difference between 5'7 and 5'9 unless they are standing right next to each other

trip on

I'm certainly no expert but there's always word of the insane chemicals olympians use
And there's no reason to completely doubt it either, after all these guys work with insane experts in pharma, biology, chemistry, etc.
So who knows what those dudes use and how detectable it is
But yeah sure you could just pay people off or whatever I guess

yeah they are. they always retest old samples and in many cases removed medals from competitors in present time because they detected shit from multiple years ago

if you think that they aren't researching and using new shit all the time you are delusional. drugs were always part of olympic games and basically any competitive sport.

they should just stop testing this shit and let people openly use what they want and get as big as they want, although on the other hand drugs ruined bodybuilding so i guess that shit would happen to oly lifting. you'd have golems running around doing 300 kg snatches

Ivan Abadjiev talked about it in his book. other coaches have talked about it too. the especially is eastern block countries, weightlifting is practically a mafia. they dont try and hide their use, they just use their influence so their athletes arent tested

you see it in the fact that people who do get popped test positive for huge peak cycle amounts. theyre not even bothering to cycle off because they dont expect to be tested. you also see it in retroactive testing. theyre not getting popped for new cutting edge shit, its just basic testosterone etc now their protection is null

see theres no "new shit" its all the same shit theyve been using for decades. if they removed dru testing, no one would snatch 300kg. there wouldnt be a significant increase because theyre all on the maximum amount of ear already

>you can't even tell the height difference between 5'7 and 5'9
t. delusional manlet

>drugs ruined bodybuilding

retroactive testing of old samples never shows new drugs, its always old staples like test. the old samples didnt test positive before because they were likely never tested, not because they had super secret undetectable compounds

As I said, no expert
But I'm sure formulas can be improved, substances produced more purely, test new cycles/combinations, etc.

You confused or something? I've never seen an oly lifter that is NOT at low bodyfat. They all look great.

for purity, no. regular civilians already have access to nearly 100% pure drugs relatively cheaply. unless theyre taking gh which is unlikely as its not particularly performance enhancing. and there are really new combinations. theyre using time tested methods. he talked about it in the book too. they already know what helps and what hinders. he was really angry one of his athletes got popped, but the reason wasnt that he got popped, it was that what he got popped for wasnt something he would ever put an athlete on. they dont risk new stuff, they stick with what theyve learned over years

>arent really new combinations**

the chinese team is known for doing a lot of bodybuilding accessory work, you can look up lu doing lateral raises and shit with plates
then you haven't looked very hard

who's talking about bf? look at any oly games be it

bait

>government sponsored steroid use
>Why they look so good?!

OP is chicom

you want the real answer?

it's because they are poor

a huge chunk of best athletes come from poor countries because sports is the best way for them to become successful
they don't have to worry about school or partying because they don't have the same access we do and they are so much more driven to be successful

compare that to american and other western athletes; if you're from a middle or upper class family you're expected to study and get a job and it doesn't leave the same amount of time to train and there isn't a need to be a successful athlete

I think Lu has a gf or wife

because they do BODYBUILDING ACCESSORY WORK

he's married

tell me more

Meh they still have tiny dicks especially with all the experimental roids the government gives them

Why mods allow race baiting threads? This one was clearly made by some /r/asianmasculnity shill yet it still up.
I can bet that if somebody would make thread about
>why do white body builders look so much better than every other race in comparasion
It would get banned in 2 posts and the OP would get banned for 3 days.
Fuck you mods, you disgusting non white lazy asses. Go to gif if you want to have your cuck fantasies.

youtube.com/watch?v=oD4cBReV10Q

>literally "muh dick"

Strict diet

> Be born in China
> Age 5 or something
> Go do General health checkup
> Body has right proportions
> Communist Party takes the kid
> Train from child
> Send family to gulag if complain
Such is life in China

So they are better except where it counts and have to compensate? Makes sense.

t.

Won't happen. Asians have high IQ and can basically overcome their need for hedonistic needs like getting drunk and having fun. What do you think high IQ means? It basically translates to high functioning autism. Couple that with a culture which promotes hard working and accomplishments and you end up with these robot like overachievers. There's a reason why, no matter what you do, some Chinese kid out there will do it better.

So you're saying niggers are the ultimate race then?

>Asians have high IQ and can basically overcome their need for hedonistic needs like getting drunk and having fun
Why do they kill themselves so much then ?

cause they're smart enough to know when shit just ain't getting any better.

why don't you try living in japan as a normal person and see if you dont wana kill yourself.

>Asians have high IQ and can basically overcome their need for hedonistic needs like getting drunk and having fun
>But if they don't have fun because of their work they kill themselves

>no such thing as "untestable peds"

You have no idea what you are talking about

t. professional cyclist

When will people realise that white people and Asians are fundamentally programmed differently. What you constitute as 'fun' (drinking, acquiring girls, being loud and living in the moment) doesn't necessarily conform to their ideas of fun. Believe it or not, some people consider those activities empty and vapid, instead finding enjoyment in achievement and mastery of their passions. What you deem as boring is their source of joy, what you think is routine is their willingness and deep desire for self actualisation and achievement. You may think they miss out on a 'life' but in the end, when they look back on their lives and see how far they have progressed and what kind of obstacles they have surpassed, pushing the boundary of what is achievable for themselves and for humanity, they will realise what true living is.

i'm not asian and i view those things retarded

You're just have yellow fever
Their society as a whole is fucking garbage compared to ours, that's it
Asians kill themselves cause their life is so empty and vapid, they work 12hours a day, not to "achieve something for themselves and humanity" but just so that they " bring honor to muh family"
even though they actually almost never see them

>
It's because there's like a billion of them and they need to fight for resources. Not because they practise discipline in their lives and 'don't have fun'.

At that point you might as well work out naked because the clothes weigh you down

Better chinese roids.

no, they wear weighted clothes so when they compete they feel lighter

it's not about fun it's about having freedom.

The highest IQ japs of the past have turned the country into a haven for the 1%ers while everyone else must work 80 hours a week or be branded as human waste that must be eliminated.

Anyone with high IQ would know it's better to die than exist in a hopeless environment like that, though if they had enough courage they would just suicide bomb shit to make a statement, but asians are brainwashed to not stand up for themselves.

Which is why we have billions of niggers and pajeets living in and eating literal shit.

too low IQ to realize life isn't worth living.

state sponsored doping

meanwhile in the US

totally shameless about roids

Imagine that feeling when your strict Chinese autism dad tells you how proud he is though, after years of neglect.

It must feel amazing, your whole existence validated. Probably in the top 10 of experiences a human can have.

why do asians have smaller penises than other races

Only faggots bring dick talk to a weightlifting conversation. dumb faggot

they don't. they just don't lie about the size

Go back to /pol.

China dominates parts of Olympic weightlifting, so naturally expect some worshippers and fanboys

the back on the right one, holy shit
mirin'

another faggot. stop fantasizing about the size of changs cock

Ahh so when it's chinese it's fanboys but when it's white it's /pol/, racist, alt-right and whatever the fuck you niggers call it.
Go back to your reddit circle jerk chang.

Dont the Ls become Rs instead of the reverse? Always triggers me when people do this.

>Shit, Yao Ming is a living example of Chinese eugenics
but yao mings parents both were basketball players like him. It wasnt govt eugenics it was two tall people fucking for a tall basketball kid just like in the usa and across the world

>anything that doesn't support white supremacy is fake news

yep definitely a pol tard.

1. They're good at hiding roid use
2. They're manlets
3. They do a lot of bodybuilding assistance work

In that order.

yeah, they sure do... kek