Naturally Enhanced PDF AlphaDestiny

Can someone give me the Naturally Enhanced PDF? Also program PDF in general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B43dkEW8rmYVdG9zM0MwajZGVnM/view?usp=sharing
guerrillamail.com/dl/713747919a782294d9aaeafd287b920affda6b87
mega.nz/fm/hugGjBgC
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/3w8a30/dropbox_full_of_shared_bodybuilding_pdfs_for_your/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's shit, don't even bother

bump, I'm also interested

one of you aussie cunts must have it

i've got it but i won't share it for your own good

his workouts are fucking retarded and whole book is a joke

Just do texas method with close grip bench,box squats and rack pulls.
Ad in some heavy rows and dips with neck work.

Cant you just go rack pull without reading a fucking book first?

what the actual fuck

here you go senpai

drive.google.com/file/d/0B43dkEW8rmYVdG9zM0MwajZGVnM/view?usp=sharing

get it quick before it's removed

Rude

is this all it is?

I don't necessarily want to use it, I want to read it and see what I think without forking up $50.

I just do

Day A - Squats 3x5, Bench 3x5, Rack pulls 3x3, Rows 3x5, Skullcrushers or incline clsoe grip, planks

Day B - Squat, OHP, Deadlift, Chinups, Flys, Preacher curls. Planks, there you go

He claims that it's the most effective program for natural lifters, but almost everything in that book is broscience, he doesn't link a single study backing full body workouts, concurrent periodization and all his weird exercises. Not saying that it doesn't work but you can't say you've got the best program when you've only tried it on yourself.

book (old version): guerrillamail.com/dl/713747919a782294d9aaeafd287b920affda6b87
program sheet: mega.nz/fm/hugGjBgC

not sure if program sheet will work with free acc. tell me if it doesn't

>guerrillamail.com/dl/713747919a782294d9aaeafd287b920affda6b87
thanks maine

pic of sheet if it doesn't work

Kek got me good

A trillion exercises per workout... Looks pretty retarded

Look at the links in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/3w8a30/dropbox_full_of_shared_bodybuilding_pdfs_for_your/

inb4 reddit

Thanks so much!

because it is

>only 2 times a week bro!
>but you have to do 13 different exercises and spend at least 3 hours at the gym

ever heard of combining opposite exercises? like squats and press. you can do press, rest 1-2 min then do squats then rest again. this saves you a lot of time

Noob here wouldn't that make it harder than doing them separate? Wouldn't you feel dizzy because you need blood in so much od your body?

sit down for your 2 minutes. It works well, try it next time

no because you aren't hitting the same muscle. you press and and after 1-2 min of rest you will feel fine. then you hit squats and while you do squats your shoulders are still having a rest. after squats you rest 1-2 min again and then you can press again while being recovered fully.

basically that's like 5-7 min of rest between same sets which is more than enough for beginner/early-mid intermediate lifter.

resting too little is bad because you won't be (almost) fully recovered but resting too much is just as bad since you are allowing muscles to cool down.