Pepe for Panzer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifNJ0pZpmx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi

What is going on fellow poster?

third of rebeka a hoe

>woke up with some sort of tricep pain

What the fuck. I'm not Fat Retard, this shouldn't happen to me.

Any reason why plg is particularly dead today?

Anyone else watching World Games?

oh my this topkek100 aka Norman khan I'm shitting out right now smells SO BAD

it is so STINKY AND SMELLY

MY GOODNESS

Norman khans putrid smell is unironically STINGING my nostrils right now

Gonna have to do some flushing mid way through the smell is just so repugnant

Is this what India smells like? :thinking:

because I dropped a stinky brown sean in my toilet

basic slut

Who is this basic bitch I keep encountering in this board?

>why plg is particularly dead today?
Because it's two primary posters are a weak virgin oly wannabe and a shitposter with no friends who also does not powerlift.

I don't get why you're so fucking mad
You don't have to be here you fucking virgin faggot

I lurk once per day when I shit after lifting. That's what this place is worth.

Obviously that's a lie because you just responded to me

Fuck off desu SENPAI baka

I made an exception just for whoever you are, and to remind you that you are probably dogshit who doesn't even compete at ppwerlifting.

WAWTT lads?

I'm doing mainly some bench, heavy cgbp, and some back work, probably some high rep face pulls too. Can't wait for my knee to recover, haven't been squatting for 4 weeks already, hopefully I can incorporate some bodyweight squat within the next week

W3D1 of 3x int high bench from 28 free

submaximal pullup set between each set including warmups (still a new meme for me, hopefully doesn't interfere too much)

I'm bodorio you fgt

Lads help me out here. Last couple of weeks I've been having some lower back discomfort when squatting. In particular Ive been getting pain just as i rerack (something to do with spinal compression?) on the side of my spine around the waistband area. I had a very similar thing with deadlifts when I was a total noob, and it went away when I learnt how to brace my core, but I do that pretty well now, plus wear a belt. However I suspect this has got something to do with my anterior pelvic tilt. Anyway, for the first time in now experiencing discomfort outside the gym, it doesn't hurt badly, and only really when I move my torso forwards/back/side to side, but it's still got me worried. I've done a bit of icing but any other ideas? How long should I stay off the squats?

TM VD:
Squat 5x5 @ 85%5rm
+ d1 of bench 3x beg (i'm on my 4th or 5th week now)
+ double pause DL 3x5 @ 55%1rm
+ couple set of dips
+ face pulls 2x8

Texas volume day on my cut so today is
Squat
>152,5kg 3x5
Bencheroo
>90kg 5x5
Diddlydoodleroo
>162,5kg for 3-5 reps

Then if I am feeling particularly masochistic I will do some curls.

>anterior pelvic tilt
I doubt that caused the pain to beging with, but it definitely keeps if flaring up. I tweaked my back, right side of my spine just where you describe and it feels like shit, but stretching my hip flexors, hammies, glutes.. just loosening up everything down there makes it go away in an instant.

Interesting, sounds like yours hurts more than mine, but mine doesn't seem to go away with stretches

I think I had the same thing, and what that guy suggested helped me a lot, but I also think it might have been caused by my scoliosis which caused me to put more weight on my left side. Bracing hard, fixing pelvic tilt, and fixing my scoliosis a bit and it went away.

Just got a hair cut and it looked amazing from the front

Walk outside and look at my reflection in the window from the side and its awful

Wtf

What sort of timescale was it for getting rid of it?

Not sure, I guess I've been paying more attention to my posture and stretching for about 2 months. Now the only time I get some discomfort there is if I squat too fast or don't brace hard enough.

do you usually do your weekly set of main stance deadlift on volume day?
after squat 5x5 thats way out of line for me...

Alright, cheers

Front squat to daily min, 315
Only one backoff set of 235 x 5

Incline top single of 225
4x5 at 175

Weighted chinups, curls, skull crushers, band pull aparts.

You wish

Yes, I have done it that way all the time. My deadlift started out bad and has stayed bad, but it is catching up.

because youve got some disc issues, you need some spinal decompression ASAP

different guy, but how do I into spinal decompression. Should i just tie to myself like 40kgs and hang from the pull up bar?

yeah that'll work

start with just bodyweight to get the feel going

I actually just did a longer round of hip flexor stretches and there's a noticeable difference. But I'll try the hanging thing anyway.

watch this immediately
youtube.com/watch?v=ifNJ0pZpmx0

how to deal with the grip?

What do you mean how to deal with the grip?

If you can't hold on to the pull-up bar with some plates tied to you, then you need to put down the pussy straps and start developing a grip

are you saying that youre hands are so weak that you cant hold on with 40kg added for a minute or so

Probably not training today but tomorrow I'll be starting a new block of training, bench and deadlift have felt amazing lately so I'm excited for that. I'll be doing
> Low bar 3x4
> Comp Bench 3x5
> Close Grip TnG 3x6

I'm so fucking fatigued its unreal
My maxes have fallen 10-20kg
Every session I cut it early because I feel like I'm about to throw up

I'm failing every set

rate this hypertrophy block

>4 weeks 5th week is a deload.
>2 sessions a week
>one low volume one high volume
>+ indicates amrap set to regulate the weight of the next high volume session

session 1: 3x8+ 60%
session 2: 4x12 67.5%
session 3: 3x8+ 62,5%
session 4: 5x10 70%
session 5: 3x8+ 65%
session 6: 6x8 72,5%
session 7: 3x8+ 67,5%
session 8: 8x6 75%

might try this for squats

Thanks for bitching about it like a little pussy

I'm sure it will help

If you squat less than 400 lbs, it should be fine.

about 450 actually

the volume consistently goes up I did the math, its a little low on sets(total/week wise) but I did account for the other exercises that add up in the total volume

Seems excessive for single sessions. 48 reps at 75% has to be nearing your MRV, but fuck me.

I hope you die tbhqh

>spending all day on an autism support forum bitching and blaming your problems on everyone but you

Didn't read LOL

Just did. Now what?

>48 reps at 75% has to be nearing your MRV,
well thats the point, I deload right after

gotta overtrain a little to make gains bro

You only doing one session per week per lift?

no 2 sessions

i gotta program in deadlifts somehow ill figure it out

I hope you're planning on doing 8x6 deadlifts right after those squats lmoa.

nah im gonna do them on a seperate day

how would you program deadlifts for hypertrophy, if its high reps I think I might need to ease down on the squats

Don't do high rep deadlifts.

Do a lighter variant. Mid to high rep SLDL's, snatch grip, deficit, RDL's.

Don't fry your lower back with heavy pulling during a hypertrophy phase.

No idea don't ask me I'm 2nd year lifting doing c6w like a good boy. I don't feel like I'm experienced enough to give advice, I'm here to learn and banter a bit, stay safe and have a nice day.

3x int bench?
how is it treating you?

so completely abandon regular deadlifts or should I do speed work and complement it with a variant

Hit a new 1rm on squat, now loads of blood vessels have burst on my face and mainly around my eye.

Is this normal?

Deadlifts are different than squat and bench. You can work almost completely around it and still pull big as long as you don't lose your grip strength.

Speed deads are fine, if you do tons of sets with a very moderate weight, as long as your back recovers.

Is doing deficit deadlifts paused too much? I want a stronger lower back.

>Deadlifts are different than squat and bench. You can work almost completely around it and still pull big as long as you don't lose your grip strength.
yeah exactly thats why I asked how in the first place

What is the point of pausing a deficit deadlift? Pauses are for technique.

If you want a stronger lower back, do more RDL's, SLDL's, GHR's, GM's.

how do I get rid of my hourglass figure? I am tired of the blahanism. Do I just have to blast my obliques with some side bends for that blocky core or can I do more?

start by losing weight

I dunno, just floating the idea out there. Thought it would stress my lower back/core and also train my bracing technique more than a regular paused dead.

Already doing SLDL/RDL.

>Rebeka hasn't posted on instagram in 16 days

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i know that would be benefitial, but i am still weak as fuck so id rather continue to maintain my weight.

Just messaged her a screencap of this, including your name and college so she can be sure to avoid you.

>get to gym early to get done earlier
>all benches taken
>end up starting same time anyways
Why do I bother?

build your lats and lose weight

Nobody cares what you look like besides you and homos.

Get stronger, and do some conditioning.

Did you ask to work in?

which row variations will not put any strain on my lower back?

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES I SWEAR
-Panzer

pendlays if you drop them after you finish the concentric

Chest supported cable, seal

Seal row.

All benches were taken by groups of people so I figured it wasn't worth it.

she is basic bitch trash

>not training at a small non commercial gym
its completely empty 7 out of 10 times I love it

>showing your back muscles means you're a whore

this made me think

devilish post

>not training at a small non commercial gym
>its completely empty 7 out of 10 times I love it

>not training in a home gym
It's empty 10 times out of 10

>It's empty 10 times out of 10
thats the extreme side

the perfect balance is having one or two people there. Wont hinder you, can have a nice short chat in between sets or could even give ya a spot

Yeah we get it you don't lift :^)

>showing your back muscles means you're a whore
>Posing topless for attention, and getting it, despite being a 6/10.

Pick 2

>99.999999999% of her pictures are her dressed modestly either training, with friends or a selfie
>posts literally 1(one) picture of her back without a shirt on to make some dumb woman body image post
>dude shes a thot whore!!!11!

this makes me think, whenever she starts posting cheeky bikini pictures and such then we can talk

>then we can talk
You can't talk.

Because you're a brainlet who cant into language.

She's still ugly

Did u like the pepe I gived u in OP??

70%1rm for 5x10? Kek, I dont think that is very clever.

I did, thank you son

>son
Aren't you a child?

>panzer lifting
What even is this

that's the meme

The general gestalt is that Panzer is a failed powerlifter with noodle arms who thinks that trying to larp as a oly lifter makes him superior to this general, which houses the only """friends""" that Panzer has.

And even more funny thing is that his olympic lifts are so shit you can reach that without ever training for oly within a year.