HOLY SHIT! BITCOIN DOUBLE BOTTOM! ALL IN!

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUtn0Y9gBLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That shuttle is flying the wrong way

Rocket Scientist here. Inverted pre - apogee. Problem?

You are wrong. Learn to chart. He said double bottom. Bottom. And tonight we feast in Valhalla.

I come from The Land of The Ice and Snow, with The Midnight Sun and The Winds That Blow! Valhalla, I can hear You Calling!

youtube.com/watch?v=LUtn0Y9gBLw

Good point. Alt Coin Rockets. Not Even Once.

Who IRON HANDS here?

We moon now.

Time to climb the ladder. Only way from here is UP.

Watch normies cry as they rush to buy back and lose more money.

Fists of Iron, Balls of Steel.

Don't need iron hands, I feel nothing.

Can you guys send me a couple Satoshis? :((

1Frr18n8r682F2ZGiz5EoXJWENFw9KSv9Y

Thanks

Linkies moon mission aborted

>still believing in technical analysis magic
Oh look, it's also a double top. What now?

You can find whatever pattern you want if you mess with the timescale enough.

look for larger trends in them bollinger bands at 6 hours then 1 day intervals.

Dip could go anywhere from 6800 - 4800.

Dont let a natural correction scare you. Dips are a part of the stairstep.

We're gonna climb for a bit till the fools rush in and pump mad money back only to find no one is selling, which will help break ATH

In this instance, the case for a double bottom is strong. They are the result of manipulation by a handful of individuals, and not the result of overall crowd sentiment. The manipulators are almost out of resources to continue the charade of panick selling. when their resources run out, the compressed spring will release. Ant idiot can reason this out without technical analysis. The manipulators who shorted
Bitcoin and conducted these two fake dumps to try to initiate an overall panic selloff are two convicted felons by the name of Tweeka and Tone Deaf. They are banned from trading by the S.E.C. for running similar scams in the stock market.

Deluded bitties this shit won't moon again until a week or two after the fork.
At best it is going to pump up to 7k only to dump one the fork hits

This is going to dip so hard after the fork

Kek approves!

more like double GOT'EM

DIE YOU SHITCOIN DIE

Stay mad kids, we're going back to the top

>Spent $15k buying at $7500 for the $8 promise, fear sold at $6975
JUST

i'd be sooo happy if it drops to 4800

Lol not a chance, sorry. All your hope and optimism - gone.

Somebody should report this guy for giving investment advice without being properly licensed and registered. His newsletters have stock recommendations!

Cut your losses and buy the next dip. Only a week left for HF, price is gonna pump hard and fast.

If you are lucky next dip might be 6975.

Also please make a thread about this. Maybe people will start tweeting it, putting on facebook, writing medium articles, etc. This guy is giving investment advice and he has been BARRED from doing so.

Your time to shine big boy. BUY BACK NOW!

More dip now is correction and means less dip after fork. Which is it? Salty Altys cant have both.
Quantum Mechanics andSub Atomic Physics make these Rules, not Salty Altys.

You just got scammed by the Salty Altys and Reddit Con Men. Sorry Bruv.

When making dumbass moves like this, is it still a JUST of fate when you brought it upon yourself?

He's probably new.

Yeah. Give the poor guy a break. He's new. He didn't know about the level of scamming that goes on. He just learned his first lesson.

Double Bottom is solidly formed now.

If I'm right about this thread. I will be Legend. Might as well own it. The eye is mine, but the scars around the orbital socket are from a rebuild of a high velocity ballistic wound. If I am wrong, I will go quietly in to that Good Night.

Oh. Oh my God. I- I know who you are. Y- Your a Big Guy. For God's sake keep us fed. I wont out you.

Sup

Not if it's the Challenger.

I hope BTC crashes and you go away you old boomer scum

Do people actually buy virtual cash? I thought we were just larping

t. no coiner

I was actually working on the STS Program at the time that happened. I was investigating Rocketdyne and Morton Thykol at the time. I warned everyone that would happen. No one believed me then either. Well, a couple of mid ranks did, but they got shouted down, as the Program was behind schedule, and the Russians were catching us. I also warned them not to land the Discovery with the loose tiles, but they did it anyway.

What are you nigger?
BTC awareness all time high
Normies influx ATH
Media shilling BTC
Price going down?
Shills are extracting both USD and BTC with these swings. HODL THE FUCK UP
Also top kek

bump

Buy my bitcoin
Buy my bitcoin
Buy my bitcoin
Buy my bitcoin
Buy my bitcoin
Buy my bitcoin

Nice you are officially the most retardedest fuck pile on Veeky Forums. Not an easy feat user. You're just what this market needs.

>buy high
>sell low

never change Veeky Forums

>Altcoiners tell me BTC is gonna crash
>Double bottoms above $6900 and refuses to go down

Oh baby

Fuck it! I will take my small loss! Yolo

Not much. Nice chart.

Nice call.

Thank you Sir/ Madam. I am neither psychic, nor a TA Master, just privileged to inside info.

Hard working hands, Son. God Bless (You).

MR. GORBACHEV, TAKE DOWN THOSE SELL WALLS. The People have Spoken.

>Correction wasn't even that bad.
>Seriously going beyond 8000 now.

Countdown until alts start crashing down?

Thanks user! Out here maga! Put me in the screencap! I seen you in the other thread talking about the discord being wolves. Thanks for not being a typical Veeky Forums dick.

5:30AM EST.

I Am but a lowly Sheppard, Sir.

hahaha?

:(