Redpill me on primal diet

>redpill me on primal diet

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v56/n12/full/1601646a.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full
nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The primal diet doesn't take into account that humans are still evolving. Notice how many Europeans can drink milk with no issue while other populations will be intolerant.

Also the "No grain" thing is bullshit. Grain has always been available.

they never ate pills moron, only smoked weed

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v56/n12/full/1601646a.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full

If you showed bread to a cave manlet he would never touch his primal shit again.

this!

berry's
all edible plants that you come across
carrots and other stuff you had to dig up
fish
meat, raw and eventually cooked / grilled

There are people who claim to know howmuch of what they ate, but dont believe that kind of bullshit. Recently it has been discovered that monkeys eat alot more meat than was initially thought. So, if people make mistakes when gathering information about the diet of live animals, surely nobody has any real information about the quantity etc of the stuff these long gone humans ate.

we can tell by our teeth. We have the mouth of an omnivore, we ate plants, animals.. literally everything that we could handle.
Why? to survive another day to get laid.

Damn the president of Africa look like that?

>surely nobody has any real information about the quantity etc of the stuff these long gone humans ate
It's true that we can't tell for sure, but there is a radiology technique to test the bones (not fossils) and see their composition.
"The ratio of stable carbon (13C/12C, the delta13C value) and nitrogen (15N/14N, the delta15N value) in bone collagen reflect the delta13C and delta15N values of dietary protein (Ambrose, 1993, 2000; Ambrose & Norr, 1993). Measurement of these values allows us to determine the sources of the average dietary protein over the long-term (ca 10 years) and can distinguish between marine and terrestrial protein, C3 and C4 photosynthetic pathway plants and the animals that consume them (delta13C) and the trophic level of dietary protein (delta15N). Tooth enamel hydroxyapatite delta13C values, on the other hand, reflect blood bicarbonate delta13C values, and are therefore a reflection of total diet, with contributions from lipids and carbohydrates as well as protein (Ambrose & Norr, 1993; Lee-Thorp et al, 1989)."
This is from the first link that this guy posted

I made this wonderful chart, kinda before I read this research, but it still was mostly accurate with it.

Europeans were near 60% of animal consumption in their diet.

Maybe should proofread these two links a lil bit better though. But I am out of time, time to work soon.

Why making 5 threads about diet? Just open a diet general or go over there

What's wrong with potatoes and legumes?
What about grains? (rice/maize/wheat/oats...)

Different ancestor races had different diets. I don't know about the diet of negroes from 40 000 years back, but whites back then were eating paleo pretty much.

I dont trust them, they are (indian) nigger food (from america, the nigger lover nation) and legumes in general are also fag, estrogenic as well. Though on this list there are many non european foods still, but I dont really think that most of them are that harmful. The bulk of the foods are still mainly european.

Most important stuff from first article

>Our analysis showed that whenever and wherever it was ecologically possible, hunter-gatherers consumed high amounts (45–65% of energy) of animal food.
>Most (73%) of the worldwide hunter-gatherer societies derived >50% (≥56–65% of energy) of their subsistence from animal foods
>The most plausible (values not exceeding the mean MRUS) percentages of total energy would be 19–35% for dietary protein, 22–40% for carbohydrate, and 28–58% for fat. In the United States, the third National Health and Nutrition Survey showed that among adults aged ≥20 y, protein contributed 15.5%, carbohydrate 49.0%, fat 34.0%, and alcohol 3.1% of total energy intake
>Diets that go over 35-40% of protein as energy source are not realistic since a higher intake can lead to health problems or even sickness

Some Veeky Forums autist please make a realistic meal plan out of that for a 2500 cal diet. I mean meal plan in the sense of concrete meals you could prepare. Maybe we've found the holy grail

*second article

It's a meme. Just eat a burger with some crunchy lettuce and be happy.

>animal fats
>animal proteins

Both around 60% but shit, I just started on this path of racially aware diets. Do you really want to go further and even more specific? Is there even any additional science that is accurate that could help in this path?

Basically, at least 50% of modern science around nutrition, as it is similarly in psychology may I add, is jewish shill crap. Wrong, bad methodology, insufficient skill, funded studies, literal jews as well.

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248

I am even somewhat skeptical of the existing things that I have in my pastebin. But if you wish to go ahead, sure, do so, but you need to keep in mind the strictest of controls. Its a VERY hard thing to do as the kikes love to obfuscate themselves. Good luck to you user, I am off to work now.

but yea, a racially specific diet is most likely going to be the holy grail of all diets. The japs have their own diets and often have studies done about them how long they live. The chinese, and other nations have the same thing really. But we need more of those things for our own race.

If you wanna go into details you should read the study and not my tl;dr. I understand and it's explicitly stated that it's hypothetical but the stated macro ratios make sense if you look at the methods they used. Concerning the racial diet, people eat what makes sense in their respective cultural and geographical environment. Meat consumption in europe (kilogram/per person /in a year) has fluctuated between 15kg and around 100kg (today's around 50) in the last 800 years

nothing wrong with potatos dumbass, just don't dip them in oil for french fries like a tard.

>tfw you'll never impregnate a /thicc/ healthy hunter gatherer pussy

>MY GAWD!