Stuff normies do or say that piss you off

Stuff normies do or say that piss you off
>Saying things like peanut butter are "a good source of protein"
>Using genetics to defend their cholesterol levels, fatness, or really anything else they can control
>Thinking "eating healthy" means only eating fruits and vegetables

>Saying things like peanut butter are "a good source of protein"
>Implying it's not

>aha bro your strength is not functionnal

I thought this was a troll thread. But after reading that first line...

>I have FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH HUDRRRR

Which is especially dumb to try to put me down since I move furniture every day

Where is this from brah

7 grams of protein in two tablespoons, and that's for 190 calories. Compare that to 190 calories of an actually decent source of protein like chicken breast, which will have 40 grams.

>preworkouts are bad for you
>coffee works the same way

pb is only ~15% protein, which makes it SHIT. so what if eating 10000cal of it gives you decent protein, you're still only eating 15% of your diet as protein. jesus fuck

I'm genuinely curious; why should I take pre-workout? I generally just wake up, have a glass of water and a cup of coffee, and I feel like that gets me going enough to hit the gym.

>tesco bread is $0.71 for 100g of protein and 2000 calories

new bulking food found

just do what i do guys, mix peanut butter with quark.

tastes like shit but who cares its gains bro.
High Protein AND high kcal

if that works for you then good on you. if you are like me though and work nights so I have random fatigue spurts and generally harder to keep going preworkouts help a lot plus they can help break weight walls just be sure to cycle day on day off if you take them though as caffeine addiction is real

user, I'm not gonna eat nothing but chicken all day

>you know all that muscle will turn into fat when you're older!

>2400 kcal for 100g protein
>smack dab between pasta and bread
>"good source of protein"
I love you, and PB, but no

>omg i dont want to start working out XDDD i wont be able to eat good food and i will have to pay attention to calories XDDDD

My only concern is getting enough protein. Apart from that i eat whatever i want, whenever i want and im at 13% bodyfat at 6'3 205lbs and i get mires for days. And i never EVER run or do cardio.

Calories are a meme.

(Sugar, vegetable oil, soy) thats fucking garbage. Buy some organic instead with no added poisons?

You forgot to mention the low protein quality compared to most animal sources.

>you work out in a way that works for your schedule and goals while keeping you entertained?
>you should instead work out in a way that work in a way that works for my schedule and goals while keeping me entertained!

>Calories are a meme
that completely depends on your eating habits

>2300 calories per 100g protein

you boys ready to bulk?

After weighing my food and counting every goddamn Calorie is when started making progress and looking like I lifted (at that point I've been lifting for year and a half) so fuck you and your genetics.