Do girls also have autism?

Do girls also have autism?

Sometimes I feel like girls have autistic spasms around me but I'm not sure if I'm projecting my own tisms onto them and theyre distancing themselves from the creepy weird or if I'm actually attractive enough to trigger autism.

On topic; what's the ideal rep range for calf growth? Should I do calf raises on the machine slowly or quickly for maximum size?

>Do girls also have autism?
yeah my sister has it. but she still has guys trying to fuck her constantly.

would you fuck her ?

I have

>what's the ideal rep range for calf growth?
24 hours x 18 years, no less than 300 pounds total weight

no. she takes baths once a week. keeps her room dirty. gets triggered easily

nice

you know the drill here.

Greentext please It will save me three dollars on pre-workout sips

sounds like me, is she hot ?

this. its ok for even moderately attractive girls to have autism because theyre not expected to contribute much anyway.

Best way to grow the calves is to run a lot.

idk man. i aint looking at my sister like that.

shes in engineering. studies math all day and shit.

Or get fat as fuck

OP here. Post pics of her. Unattractive women don't count as people because I am only able to empathize with guys and I can at least fake it for attractive women.

So low weight high reps? I don't plan on doing cardio and losing what little gains I have

Heh, it's true actually. Get really fat for a year or two and when you lose the weight your calves will be bigger.

No you fucking idiot, you can't build calves in the weight room. Shit takes literally forever, you actually have to use them unless you intend to add an extra hour to your routine. Calves are really dense white muscle, they're there to retain energy when you run. Go to your local trail and do some HIIT three times weekly and you'll see improvements in your calves. It won't happen quickly but it will happen.

Does she lift?

Well at least your honest about it. Most of 4 Chan is in denial about doing that at all.

Kek, my little sister is pretty autistic too (she fucking loves repeating phrases to herself over and over) and she still has dudes tripping over themselves for her. Being a guy is hard, autism doesn't fly with good looking girls.

Womens autism unironically has completely different symptoms from mens autism because otherwise all women would be classified as autists.

for your all your autism related questions, faggot

Calfs are highly genetic.

You're not gonna lose muscle if you only run 3-4 times a week for half an hour. If anything you might build some due to the improved circulation.

Post pics of sister.

yes, I am an autistic grill

I was ready to call broscience on "white muscle" but then I googled it and learned something new today

i would like to know more

Any photoshop meme makers want to overlay a pic of tswift on this?

8lb dumbbells thats it

He has it the other way around. Autistic brains look like an exaggerated prototypical male brain. Prototypical female brains look schizophrenic. But he's right about the part where female autism is different from male autism. Female autism tends to be a lot less severe.

... what happens if i have a bunch of these?

Then you are an autistic girl.

>tfw you'll never have an autistic girl pine over you
For what reason to even live?

I've had some teachers mistake my disorder (semantic pragmatic disorder) with aspergers. Reading this I realise there's a lot of overlap. I'm fucked

do you fucking think you can get away with giving a single word answer and not elaborate?

Not always. Grill should get it checked out anyway

Post tits so I can analyze your case. It's proven autistic tits point in slightly different directions.

>engineering

That's all you had to say.

All engineers are autists.

Dude, autism is way more rare than Veeky Forums would make you think. Don't shirk responsibility for your social awkwardness, if you were autistic you wouldn't think you were socially awkward.

> Reading this
> Heavily matches up with my ex
Fuck

>if you were autistic you wouldn't think you were socially awkward.
that's a bingo

Granted I'm at the "higher functioning" (read: able to live independently, blend in as a normal person albeit slightly more obnoxious) end of the ~spectrum, but being diagnosed at 23 was very freeing.

It's obviously important to maintain social connections, but to allow yourself to simply enjoy your own company, without hating yourself for being so fundamentally flawed, frees up so much mental space to dedicate to self-improvement in other ways. I enjoy lifting because it isn't intrinsically a team sport however I have to go to a public place to do it and make small talk with the staff/regulars, which I think stops me from going full retard.

Much of Veeky Forums is young men who were a bit socially awkward growing up and still have that latent urge to fit in. A lot of people here claim to view women as mentally inferior children while simultaneously putting them on a pedestal and going to great lengths to win their affections; their drive to love, be loved and procreate in is obviously very strong and emotionally charged.

I have a huge capacity for love but no real drive to actively pursue a relationship. I sort of feel as though people like me shouldn't propagate defective genes, but still contribute to society in other ways and just be the best people they can be (i.e. not victims).

that was two words, mongrel

>match up with a few of these

The final nail in the coffin.

This is pasta

is this true? so all the time i've spent doing 2pl8 calf raises was a waste?

do get big calves i need to sprint?

This. I'm 6'0 about 160 lbs, run all the time, squat and fiddly and my fat coworkers and manager have bigger calves than me

this i've seen runners with fucking massive calves

Look everyone it's a I think I have ass-blasters syndrome.

>mfw I'm pretty sure I have adult adhd
>mfw all these symptoms sound like me

Fucking cringe at believing the broscience of cardio killing gains

CBA to cut out a real photo